Elon Musk Promises to Lift X Ban on Neo-Nazi Leader

Controversial billionaire and X owner, Elon Musk, vowed to allow avowed neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes back onto his platform on Thursday. Fuentes, the leader of the so-called Groyper Army, has been banned from the platform since 2021 and is infamous for his violent and bigoted rhetoric.

Fuentes is known for fusing violent imagery into his neo-Nazi tirades. In January, he vowed to kill if Trump asked him to.

“I am a soldier for Donald Trump. I am part of, I serve at the personal pleasure of Donald Trump, my supreme leader. I am part of the paramilitary wing of the Trump movement. I am part of the Revolutionary Guard. I do not answer to the Pentagon. I do not answer to the civilian government. I answer. I am the pretorian guard of Donald Trump. If Donald Trump ordered me to do an extrajudicial killing, I would perform it,” Fuentes said.

Musk replied to an X user who noted allowing Fuentes back would cause an “enormous backlash,” saying: "Fate loves irony, but hates hypocrisy. I cannot claim to be a defender of free speech, but then permanently ban someone who hasn’t violated the law, no matter how much I disagree with what they say. This will probably cause us to lose a lot of advertisers and makes me sad, but a principle is a principle." 

Apparently Musk doesn't know that conspiring to kill ANYONE is a crime. And Fuentes is ADVERTISING his availability as a hitman. 🤮

45.jpg

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

You throw up an awful lot. Maybe consider a doctor?

This is coming from someone who dated someone who struggled with an eating disorder.

Here's a secret for you: it's an emoji, NOT a health report. Duh

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Apparently Musk doesn't know that conspiring to kill ANYONE is a crime. And Fuentes is ADVERTISING his availability as a hitman. 🤮

45.jpg

If you value freedom of speech at all then you must accept all opinions from whomever is out there. I despise liberals and communists but they have the right to have their opinion and to their freedom of speech. You obviously despise Elon Musk for his belief in freedom of speech for all. Even Nazi leaders should have the right to their opinion.  

Musk has brought back a little more freedom of speech to social media. I know that conservative opinions and points of view being allowed to be heard on X is so repulsive to you, but then again, who really gives a crap about what you think. 

Lefty liberals like you hate conservatives and their right to freedom of speech. 

PS: If i were of a German background, i would take offence and be really offended and insulted by people like you to be using the word Nazi. Maybe some German people here should take anyone to the human rights commission for using the word Nazi. Just my opinion of course. 😇

• Like 1

I agree with Musk. Freedom of speech is important. Now, that does not free the neo-nazi from consequences. If folks stop working with him.. its of his own doing. If he posts threats and violent content and it can be shown that he posted his intent to commit a crime.. again its of his own doing. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

I agree with Musk. Freedom of speech is important. Now, that does not free the neo-nazi from consequences. If folks stop working with him.. its of his own doing. If he posts threats and violent content and it can be shown that he posted his intent to commit a crime.. again its of his own doing. 

Are you saying Musk can be held responsible for the posts others make on X?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

If you value freedom of speech at all then you must accept all opinions from whomever is out there. I despise liberals and communists but they have the right to have their opinion and to their freedom of speech. You obviously despise Elon Musk for his belief in freedom of speech for all. Even Nazi leaders should have the right to their opinion.  

Musk has brought back a little more freedom of speech to social media. I know that conservative opinions and points of view being allowed to be heard on X is so repulsive to you, but then again, who really gives a crap about what you think. 

Lefty liberals like you hate conservatives and their right to freedom of speech. 

PS: If i were of a German background, i would take offence and be really offended and insulted by people like you to be using the word Nazi. Maybe some German people here should take anyone to the human rights commission for using the word Nazi. Just my opinion of course. 😇

Just your completely IRRATIONAL OPINION. I am of German background. Duh

FWIW, most of Europe, including Germany, is further left than US right wingers.

YOU make a lot of ACCUSATIONS which are nothing but BULLSHIT, TROLL.

I agree with Musk. Freedom of speech is important.

Musk has been caught several times infringing on X users' freedom of speech.

He's a HYPOCRITE: "freedom of speech for me, but not for thee."

Now, that does not free the neo-nazi from consequences. If folks stop working with him.. its of his own doing. If he posts threats and violent content and it can be shown that he posted his intent to commit a crime.. again its of his own doing. 

When he knows Fuentes posts that he is willing to commit serious crimes, giving him his platform to spread such hate and incitement could easily make Musk a co-conspirator in any crimes committed.  

How did you get that from my post. The subject was the neo nazi guy, Fuentes. If he posts something inflammatory.. he faces any and all consequences associated with that. 

Yep. And if Musk lends the guy a megaphone X will face social and commercial consequences for his part.  Rightly and naturally.

How did you get that from my post. The subject was the neo nazi guy, Fuentes. If he posts something inflammatory.. he faces any and all consequences associated with that. 

Ok that I agree with. My mistake.

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just your completely IRRATIONAL OPINION. I am of German background. Duh

FWIW, most of Europe, including Germany, is further left than US right wingers.

YOU make a lot of ACCUSATIONS which are nothing but BULLSHIT, TROLL.

I approve of my conservative opinion. Don't like my opinion, then don't reply to my opinion. Doo-doo. 

As i have said already, that if i were of German decent, i would be really peeved off about anyone using the word Nazi on anyone. We are not allowed to call black people the N word. We are not allowed to say the word JAP. We are not allowed to say chink. All of those words are considered to be politically incorrect and they are considered offensive. Why would anyone be allowed to use the word Nazi when a German could feel offended by it. 

You say that you are German??? Aren't you offended by that word being used by anyone, especially in the MSM? 

Europe is starting to go right, stunned. Try getting your news from what others have to say and report on alternative news websites. Your sources for news is old hat now. The European people are waking up to your leftist liberal Marxist bullshit, stunned. 

You talk for nothing. If you ever had anything to say, that made any sense, it would be a bloody miracle. 🤣

22 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yep. And if Musk lends the guy a megaphone X will face social and commercial consequences for his part.  Rightly and naturally.

However, that is not how it will unfold. Person X makes inflammatory comment, they called out on it, and now they claim that they are being oppressed and ganged up on. They knew the lay of the land and still proceeded. It is not society's problem that they chose to say something unpopular and do not like the response. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, taxme said:

I approve of my conservative opinion.

Don't care what you "approve of."  It's JUST BULLSHIT.

Don't like my opinion, then don't reply to my opinion. Doo-doo. 

Someone needs to point out the flaws in your bullshit.

As i have said already, that if i were of German decent, i would be really peeved off about anyone using the word Nazi on anyone. We are not allowed to call black people the N word. We are not allowed to say the word JAP. We are not allowed to say chink. All of those words are considered to be politically incorrect and they are considered offensive. Why would anyone be allowed to use the word Nazi when a German could feel offended by it.

Nazi is a CHOSEN ideology, NOT a characterization of immutable racial ORIGIN. AKA, ^FALSE EQUIVALENCE, doo doo head.

You say that you are German??? Aren't you offended by that word being used by anyone, especially in the MSM? 

ANYONE can adopt Nazi (fascist) ideology. It is NOT exclusive to Germans. Often called neo-Nazi here.

Europe is starting to go right, stunned. Try getting your news from what others have to say and report on alternative news websites. Your sources for news is old hat now. The European people are waking up to your leftist liberal Marxist bullshit, stunned. 

MAYBE "STARTING," does not mean arrived.

You talk for nothing. If you ever had anything to say, that made any sense, it would be a bloody miracle. 🤣

Apparently you do need help with YOUR UNDERSTANDING. Do you understand NOW?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Don't care what you "approve of."  It's JUST BULLSHIT.

Someone needs to point out the flaws in your bullshit.

Nazi is a CHOSEN ideology, NOT a characterization of immutable racial ORIGIN. AKA, ^FALSE EQUIVALENCE, doo doo head.

ANYONE can adopt Nazi (fascist) ideology. It is NOT exclusive to Germans. Often called neo-Nazi here.

MAYBE "STARTING," does not mean arrived.

Apparently you do need help with YOUR UNDERSTANDING. Do you understand NOW?

Good, now STFU. Chuckle.

There are never any flaws in anything that i say. Chuckle.

As usual, you did not get the message once again. Using the word Nazi should be treated just the same as calling anyone a ni--er or chink or jap. It can be seen as promoting hatred against an identifiable group of people. If you say that you are German(bullshit)then you should feel offended. Why do you challenge me on this? You should be okay with what i said? I say that you are not German. A Zionist maybe? The zios always appear to be the only ones that like and enjoy using the word Nazi or get their puppet on a string politicians or the leftist MSM to say it for them against their opponents. 

Well, i guess that anyone can adopt and use the words ni--er, chink or Jap and apply those words against anyone and all is good, right? Ideology or not, the word Nazi would sound offensive to me if i were German. 

Right wing political party's in Europe have been winning many elections in the past year or so. But you would not know that because you only listen to CNN or MSNBC or some Soros funded rag. 

The only thing that i understand now is just how stupid a person like you is able to survive at all knowing so little. Amazing indeed. 🤣