Jump to content

Far Left's KGB tactics of demoralization


Recommended Posts

Quote

It is imperative that we do something. Something, whoever we are and wherever we are. Something inspired and motivated by a loving God.

We can be nice about it. Sometimes all it takes when we believe someone is on the wrong side of an issue is to confront him gently, to “speak the truth in love,” as the book of Ephesians advises. For example, we could ask, "Have you considered this other idea?" And state what we find is the rational, common-sense way of seeing an issue.

In all my years arguing with conservatives, I've never seen anyone take this approach, nor have I ever seen a conservative open to considering other ides or points of view. Mote and beam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, West said:

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/dont-let-the-left-demoralize-you-into-staying-on-the-sidelines

Good read from the Blaze. Far left throwing out slurs to continue their vile agenda

 

The vilest of agendas is overthrowing an election based on LIES.

Your religious arguments have no place in a nonsectarian legal framework.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

The vilest of agendas is overthrowing an election based on LIES.

Your religious arguments have no place in a nonsectarian legal framework.

The vilest of agendas is weaponizing the DoJ because you can't win based on your record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

The vilest of agendas is weaponizing the DoJ because you can't win based on your record.

"weaponizing the DoJ" is merely YOUR CLAIM without EVIDENCE. 

The STRONG evidence is against Trump in all the indictments and trials if his judicial appointments ever let them take place.

Of course you're unaware of the extent of that evidence because you only see FOS LIES.

IF you want to know the TRUTH, see Frontline's "Democracy on Trial."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lets start Jack Smith got caught manipulating the evidence in the Trump documents case and admitted it.

New York still hasn't talked about any crime Trump committed and has spent more time trashing Trump hoping they don't actually look at the BS case they have brought and convict him based off not liking Trump. Paying off pornstars isn't illegal and they still haven't disclosed any evidence that Trump was ever involved in the payoffs. Also it has never been an election interference crime to suppress bad stories about yourself as long as you don't use campaign funds.

Stormy's story was simply amazing. She openly admitted she hated Trump and would never give him a dime that the court ordered her to pay but you should trust her honesty on the stand, when she is happily defying a court order.

The judge is a joke and literally let Stormy say whatever the hell she wanted that had 0 to do the case, it was just to smear Trump. Hell you can he was scared he was going to get spanked because after her testimony he could just see the appellate court dismissing the case and censuring him.

Leticia is claiming it was fraudulent to give his own valuations with a disclosure that he can cannot be certain of the valuations and that the bank should do their own valuation. The banks themselves don't think they were defrauded and would happily give Trump another loan. There was no one damaged and the came up with a higher fine than Sam Freeman who stole billions of dollars and were actual damages.

What a joke. Stop watching Democrat propaganda.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

Lets start Jack Smith got caught manipulating the evidence in the Trump documents case and admitted it.

Yes, let's start with ^this joke and see you explain how not putting papers back in boxes in the same order changes the evidence of Trump's crime of obstruction of justice and him LYING about not having evidence he had HIDDEN.

I won't hold my breath.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Lets start Jack Smith got caught manipulating the evidence in the Trump documents case and admitted it.

New York still hasn't talked about any crime Trump committed and has spent more time trashing Trump hoping they don't actually look at the BS case they have brought and convict him based off not liking Trump. Paying off pornstars isn't illegal and they still haven't disclosed any evidence that Trump was ever involved in the payoffs. Also it has never been an election interference crime to suppress bad stories about yourself as long as you don't use campaign funds.

Stormy's story was simply amazing. She openly admitted she hated Trump and would never give him a dime that the court ordered her to pay but you should trust her honesty on the stand, when she is happily defying a court order.

The judge is a joke and literally let Stormy say whatever the hell she wanted that had 0 to do the case, it was just to smear Trump. Hell you can he was scared he was going to get spanked because after her testimony he could just see the appellate court dismissing the case and censuring him.

Leticia is claiming it was fraudulent to give his own valuations with a disclosure that he can cannot be certain of the valuations and that the bank should do their own valuation. The banks themselves don't think they were defrauded and would happily give Trump another loan. There was no one damaged and the came up with a higher fine than Sam Freeman who stole billions of dollars and were actual damages.

What a joke. Stop watching Democrat propaganda.

 

What you say is false. The judge sided with the defense objections most of the time during Daniels' testimony and he even curtailed her story multiple times with his own objections. 

Perhaps the defense should have offered more objections if they thought her testimony was irrelevant and unduly presidential. That's their job, and Merchan clearly was sympathetic. Instead they just let it happen and whined about it afterward. Sort of like Daniels.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Hodad said:

What you say is false. The judge sided with the defense objections most of the time during Daniels' testimony and he even curtailed her story multiple times with his own objections. 

Perhaps the defense should have offered more objections if they thought her testimony was irrelevant and unduly presidential. That's their job, and Merchan clearly was sympathetic. Instead they just let it happen and whined about it afterward. Sort of like Daniels.

I think the defense let it get out of hand in order to try to justify the mistrial.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Black Dog said:

In all my years arguing with conservatives, I've never seen anyone take this approach, nor have I ever seen a conservative open to considering other ides or points of view. Mote and beam.

So why do you always find your self arguing with conservatives? That obviously didn't end well, did it... 😉

Can you name an argument that you won?

Were the riots peaceful? Was Jussie really lynched? Were there any 'gentle giants'? Did anyone ever get found guilty of colluding with Russians? Was Trudeau really a solid, capable guy? Was Biden? 

Leftard arguments of the past ten years are just a sad collection of embarrassments. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

What a joke. Stop watching Democrat propaganda.

But it's all so sensational! How can they help themselves? 

Small things amuse small minds, and gossip, smears, allegations are right up their alley.

No leftist in the last ten years ever saw an allegation against a conservative that they didn't start repeating right away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So why do you always find your self arguing with conservatives? That obviously didn't end well, did it... 😉

Can you name an argument that you won?

Were the riots peaceful? Was Jussie really lynched? Were there any 'gentle giants'? Did anyone ever get found guilty of colluding with Russians? Was Trudeau really a solid, capable guy? Was Biden? 

Leftard arguments of the past ten years are just a sad collection of embarrassments. 

ONLY in YOUR MIND. Cause you NEVER admit you're wrong even when the EVIDENCE is overwhelming.

You always just wipe the evidence from your memory as if it was never seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

But it's all so sensational! How can they help themselves? 

Small things amuse small minds, and gossip, smears, allegations are right up their alley.

No leftist in the last ten years ever saw an allegation against a conservative that they didn't start repeating right away. 

How would you know ^this? Cause you believe you're OMNISCIENT? LMAO

I've seen plenty of "allegations against a conservative" that I never mentioned to anyone.

Doing what you describe would be a FULL TIME JOB and def not worth the effort.

I stick with those which are only momentus enough to POSSIBLY change peoples' minds.

I have barely even begun reading the 30,000+ lies attributed to Trump. Maybe a dozen, no more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...