Jump to content

Are You Racist?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Technically we are all levels of prejudice.

Anyone saying they don't see skin color, are either blind or aren't qualified to work QC in a chess board factory.

Agreed. Anyone who claims they have no prejudices is lying.

However with respect to this clip, does simply being a Caucasian make one a racist.

Does taking pride in the Caucasian heritage and denomination make one racist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Agreed. Anyone who claims they have no prejudices is lying.

By default, they are technically assuming we have a low IQ. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

However with respect to this clip, does simply being a Caucasian make one a racist.

No it doesn't, but to the extreme left, it does. You're guilty by association, regardless if the atrocities occurred in 1495.

By default, the logic doesn't jive. It would mean, there is nothing separating me from the gang members in Haiti.

An Iraqi civilian, from Isis. 

A conservative thinker, from Donald Trump. A progressive thinker, to Antifa. 

I could go on. Its simply used to push guilt to the "privileged".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm racist against AI generated mutants with deformed hands.

Also whoever write the script for that might be literally retarded with how they conflate race with religion or nationality. For example, complaining that there are Muslim schools but not "white" schools (there are many private christian schools in UK), complaining that you can't have a white person in a beauty pageant for Black or women but Black or Asian women can be in the Miss UK competition. And then the obligatory and tired whining about "y no white history month?" as though the existence of Black History Month isn't a result of the hegemony of white perspectives in history.

Edited by Black Dog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

No it doesn't, but to the extreme left, it does. You're guilty by association, regardless if the atrocities occurred in 1495.

By default, the logic doesn't jive. It would mean, there is nothing separating me from the gang members in Haiti.

An Iraqi civilian, from Isis. 

A conservative thinker, from Donald Trump. A progressive thinker, to Antifa. 

I could go on. Its simply used to push guilt to the "privileged".

I'd consider myself to be pretty far left and I've never met a fellow leftist who thinks that. This is what I'm talking about when I say conservatives don't actually engage with the ideas they oppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

By default, they are technically assuming we have a low IQ. 

No it doesn't, but to the extreme left, it does. You're guilty by association, regardless if the atrocities occurred in 1495.

By default, the logic doesn't jive. It would mean, there is nothing separating me from the gang members in Haiti.

An Iraqi civilian, from Isis. 

A conservative thinker, from Donald Trump. A progressive thinker, to Antifa. 

I could go on. Its simply used to push guilt to the "privileged".

Agreed. It's transparent but I guess that's the extent of their intellect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I'd consider myself to be pretty far left and I've never met a fellow leftist who thinks that.

I have met tons of extremist leftists. Highlighted, so you understand am not labeling all leftists.

Teachers even, who teach critical race theory, where it is heavily insinuated on how privileged you are simply for having white skin color. 

This ignores statistics. 

When one says race is what is holding some back, but then are confused when shown how well Asians do academically, its precisely this type of thinking that has created an environment where some legit feel they can token their way to success vs earning it. Precisely what is holding back the demographics buying into this victimhood.

Anyone thinking "racialized" is a better word to describe minorities like me. 

With that said, you prove the point in the thread, by sweeping an entire demographic of people with the same brush (while ironically enough, trying to virtue signal):

11 hours ago, Black Dog said:

This is what I'm talking about when I say conservatives don't actually engage with the ideas they oppose.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I have met tons of extremist leftists. Highlighted, so you understand am not labeling all leftists.

Teachers even, who teach critical race theory, where it is heavily insinuated on how privileged you are simply for having white skin color. 

This ignores statistics. 

This just shows you don't really understand the concept of white privilege, which is surprising given I bet you've been stopped "at random" by cops more than I have.

Quote

When one says race is what is holding some back, but then are confused when shown how well Asians do academically, its precisely this type of thinking that has created an environment where some legit feel they can token their way to success vs earning it. Precisely what is holding back the demographics buying into this victimhood.

Oh god not the model minority Asian thing again.

Quote

Anyone thinking "racialized" is a better word to describe minorities like me. 

What term would you prefer?

Quote

With that said, you prove the point in the thread, by sweeping an entire demographic of people with the same brush (while ironically enough, trying to virtue signal):

I'm obviously talking about my experience dealing with conservatives. I've yet to encounter one who has actually taken on any of these ideas instead of just dismissing them, usually from a place of ignorance.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2024 at 9:35 AM, Perspektiv said:

Anyone saying they don't see skin color, are either blind or aren't qualified to work QC in a chess board factory.

When people say they don't see skin color, it is a figure of speech, meaning they don't treat people differently because of skin color. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2024 at 2:49 PM, herbie said:

Complaining there are no white schools or white history months, the guy is so f*cking stupid he can't even see he is one.

So, do you think it is racist to want a Black History Month or an all-Black school/one that focuses exclusively on Black students?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, User said:

When people say they don't see skin color, it is a figure of speech, meaning they don't treat people differently because of skin color. 

Its a figure of speech that indicates you don't see people as being different because of their skin color. We are all the same human race.

Its well intentioned, but denies the differences we all have.

Its patronizing, like the word "racialized", that somehow is less offensive to people who aren't racial minorities. I have never seen a black peer use it. Only seen white people do so. 

Am black. Am proud of my skin color. 

I don't need it softened, or for white people to uncomfortably pretend it doesn't exist.

My culture does exist, and should be celebrated. Not hidden from.

I have zero shame asking a Muslim friend why their partners wear a hijab. 

Its not a racist question, but in the current climate, this could be assumed as such, all but eliminating dialogue.

People are shocked at the dividion and race and sexual orientation related violence?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Its a figure of speech that indicates you don't see people as being different because of their skin color. We are all the same human race.

Its well intentioned, but denies the differences we all have.

Its patronizing, like the word "racialized", that somehow is less offensive to people who aren't racial minorities. I have never seen a black peer use it. Only seen white people do so. 

Am black. Am proud of my skin color. 

I don't need it softened, or for white people to uncomfortably pretend it doesn't exist.

You are choosing to read into it more than is meant. I merely offered you the meaning behind the phrase. The phrase isn't meant to pretend your skin color doesn't exist. 

I am curious: do you cringe or take issue if a white person says they are proud to be white? 

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

My culture does exist, and should be celebrated. Not hidden from.

What do you mean, your culture? Skin color has no culture. There is no black culture. 

I was in the military and served with black people from all over the country and world. I served with a guy from Nigeria and a guy from the South. Their cultures were worlds apart. One of them was basically a redneck driving a pickup truck and the other from a tribal culture who could speak something like 10 different languages. 

I now have a friend from Malawi and another from the rural midwest... you think they both have some "black culture?" they share? Nope. 

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

People are shocked at the dividion and race and sexual orientation related violence?

I am not shocked. We (the political left) have spent the last 10 years pushing racial division in this country, including trying to build a hierarchy of victimization to push people into. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, User said:

So, do you think it is racist to want a Black History Month or an all-Black school/one that focuses exclusively on Black students?

If you have to ask that question, you are the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, User said:

what is this problem

"White" people thinking they are being denied something or belittled by recognizing any others. Not saying YOU, but anyone who does think so. The same subject has been posted several times by other bigots incapable of recognizing the 'whiteness' every damn day, every damn school when he's a damn Brit FFS.
Saying that even as he knows 'white' is every shade from Sicilian to so Irish they can't go out in the sunlight. Knowing 'whites' found every way to discriminate and even hate each other. Proud = 'not ashamed' to be another colour, Proud to be white = shaming other colours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2024 at 2:28 PM, Nationalist said:

Please watch this.

 

Now...Are you racist?

That person is absolutely right. I always keep asking myself as to why we do not have a white pride month anywhere in the western world? When i have mentioned that here several times, i get called a white racist. This needs to end. Enough already. We the white people do need a month to call our own. Be white and be proud. Works for me. 😇

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, herbie said:

"White" people thinking they are being denied something or belittled by recognizing any others. Not saying YOU, but anyone who does think so.

Well, that is the point I am getting at here though... white people are in fact being denied equal treatment. You do not need a "Black History Month" to have more focus on ensuring there is history of all people and if you are going to say having a "Black History Month" is OK, then so to should a "White History Month" be OK. 

Etc...etc...
 

2 hours ago, herbie said:

Proud = 'not ashamed' to be another colour, Proud to be white = shaming other colours.

Except, they are in fact saying they are proud to be black. White people should be just as able to be proud of themselves and their color, who they are, as anyone else is. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2024 at 2:25 PM, Black Dog said:

I'm racist against AI generated mutants with deformed hands.

Also whoever write the script for that might be literally retarded with how they conflate race with religion or nationality. For example, complaining that there are Muslim schools but not "white" schools (there are many private christian schools in UK), complaining that you can't have a white person in a beauty pageant for Black or women but Black or Asian women can be in the Miss UK competition. And then the obligatory and tired whining about "y no white history month?" as though the existence of Black History Month isn't a result of the hegemony of white perspectives in history.

So you'd be ok with a white beauty pagent? Or should white folks just crawl in a hole and live in shame forever?

Oh I know. Let's have a White History Month in the Muslim world. I bet they'd love it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2024 at 5:52 PM, User said:

white people are in fact being denied equal treatment

What a  steaming load of horseshit. Not denied sweet f*ck all.

Some people just can't "get it", simply can't or won't even try.
Tell me, assuming you finished high school; asides from the Pharaohs and maybe the Boer War, how much African history was taught? How much Asian? How much world history was taught without a European colonial slant to it?
Gonna go out waving banners that they shouldn't celebrate Greek festivals or Chinese New Year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

What a  steaming load of horseshit. Not denied sweet f*ck all.

Lets see... Universities are giving people of color their own spaces, their own dorms, their own graduations... they had been giving people of color special treatment in accepting them (well, not Asians, they don't count) and they are continuing to try to circumvent the law to do so. 

These are all things that folks would be screaming about 24/7 on the new media and raining down lawsuits if there were a white only graduation, etc...

17 minutes ago, herbie said:

Tell me, assuming you finished high school; asides from the Pharaohs and maybe the Boer War, how much African history was taught? How much Asian? How much world history was taught without a European colonial slant to it?
Gonna go out waving banners that they shouldn't celebrate Greek festivals or Chinese New Year?

African history? 

We were talking about Black history and Black history month. I presumed in America, but perhaps whatever other Western nation you are from or thinking of... this meant teaching about prominent Black figures history in America, or whatever Western nation you are from or thinking of. 

So, now your big complaint is about how much world history is being taught? 

I am not complaining about the fact that there is a Black History Month in as much as such a thing would be an outrage if there were a Whtie History Month. 

You are conflating cultural things and National things with race now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, herbie said:

What a  steaming load of horseshit. Not denied sweet f*ck all.

Some people just can't "get it", simply can't or won't even try.
Tell me, assuming you finished high school; asides from the Pharaohs and maybe the Boer War, how much African history was taught? How much Asian? How much world history was taught without a European colonial slant to it?
Gonna go out waving banners that they shouldn't celebrate Greek festivals or Chinese New Year?

Did you ever stop to think that what you try and spread here at times is nothing more than a pile of steaming horseshit? Think about it. 

Just because someone does not finish high school does not mean that they are dumb and stupid. Many people did not finish high school, and many became very successful in life. Probably most of the shit that they teach in high school today, should maybe want to make many students want to get out of high school before it is too late for them. There are many people that have attended college and university and they ended up coming out stupid. 

It would appear to me that you are either non-white or you are a sad gullible brainwashed white child that believes that white people are the cause of everything that happens today and in the past. If it were not for white people being created, i have to wonder as to what and where the world would be right now. Personally, i believe that the world would be one big gigantic cesspool of a third world hell hole. Just my opinion of course. 😇

It is high time for the white people to have an history month for themselves. How anyone can be against it is a bloody racist. Why are you so against white people having their own month? Over to you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No I never do, I think of it more as an exercise in futility educating dimwits far more often. Bigots, brainwashed so extensively they can't see through their own eyes.
Like ones who think giving a 'black achievement award' takes something away from a white person and 'women's studies' takes something from men.

16 hours ago, User said:

African history? 

We were talking about Black history and Black history month. I presumed in America, but perhaps whatever other Western nation you are from or thinking of... this meant teaching about prominent Black figures history in America, or whatever Western nation you are from or thinking of. 

What the f*ck do you think History is? Only started for them when they got there in chains?

 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Just because someone does not finish high school does not mean that they are dumb and stupid. Many people did not finish high school, and many became very successful in life.

Did I say they were stupid? Or did I point out they're not as 'smart' as someone with a degree in a particular subject? Nor accepted the opinion of someone with NO experience on a subject over one highly experienced with it.
Funny, O great defender of the proletariat praising the 12% of them that aren't 'the elite' in your eyes....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...