Oops...Racist Libbies Get What They Deserve.

On 5/1/2024 at 6:51 AM, Nationalist said:

Lol...

Ya gits wut ya pays fer. 

This is gonna tear even more votes from Brandon.

I don't even think cheating will help these subhumans. lol

• Like 1

Oh BTW folks...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13353941/George-soros-paying-left-wing-activists-college-protest-camp.html

Yup...Our old "friend" George Soros is funding these protests.

• Three pro-Palestine encampment leaders are fellows at Soros-funded groups
  • Fellows are given between $2,880 and $3,660 for 'working' eight hours a week
  • The organization instructs its fellows to 'rise up' and spark 'revolution'

Oh my. He's even paying them to foment this.

As if this wasn't suspected all along.

Well Libbies...now I know...and so do you. Its been a pleasure making you all look stupid again.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody knows who's funding these protests...yet and you know it.

But I would like to know who that is.

so you can admit that you do not who it is. That's a start. So if you do not know who it is, how can you possibly know that it is being funded in some conspiratorial fashion. This reminds of the id10ts that insist that we are denying their UI claims because they are Conservative or whatever. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes just imagine.

Hey who's seen what went on at UCLA last night.

Imagine that...

Yes we know fascist mobs attacking peaceful protesters is exactly the kind of thing that gets your little pecker moving.

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Students violently beating other people and destroying property = mostly peaceful protest

Police enforcing the laws and arresting people engaged in illegal activity after warning =  state violence.

The left's capacity for self delusion and rewriting facts into 'goodspeak' is simply incredible.

You really are the dumbest person i've ever encountered.. 

Late Tuesday night, a large group of people attacked the anti-war encampment on the Westwood campus. They weren’t campus authorities acting on the university’s order that the camp was “unlawful,” but rather people who disagreed with the pro-Palestinian protesters and decided to clear the camp themselves. It turned ugly quickly.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-05-01/editorial-violence-at-ucla-is-unacceptable

19 hours ago, User said:

What about it? 

Baseless charges? Did they have any charges at all?

Remember, this was you trying to be cute throwing it in my face that I was wrong on them having no charges... and you were wrong. So, tell me, what charges do you think they should face then? Do you agree they should face charges?

What crimes did they commit?

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

You really are the dumbest person i've ever encountered.. 

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-05-01/editorial-violence-

Sounds like they showed up to counter protest and the other side was hot to trot to fight: And they fought with police too.

But heck - if you thought you were right you woudkln't be getting angry already :)  

Dueling groups of protesters clashed Wednesday at the University of California, Los Angeles, grappling in fistfights and shoving, kicking and using sticks to beat one another. Hours earlier, police burst into a building at Columbia University that pro-Palestinian protesters took over to break up a demonstration that had paralyzed the school while inspiring others.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/violence-erupts-at-some-pro-palestinian-campus-protests/

I'ts no surprise you lefties try to paint them as innocent victims when they were every bit as much at fault :)  

Meanwhile The protesters are also causing damages as i noted, And taking over buildings.

https://www.koat.com/article/unm-cleans-up-damages-pro-palestinian-protest-on-campus/60664018

And even BIDEN says they're not 'peaceful'. .

'Not peaceful'

The White House, which has been peppered with questions by reporters, had gone only slightly further than the president. On Wednesday, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Biden is "monitoring the situation closely," and she said some demonstrations had stepped over a line that separated free speech from unlawful behavior. "Forcibly taking over a building," such as what happened at Columbia University in New York, "is not peaceful," she said. "It’s just not."

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2024/05/02/biden-says-dissent-must-never-lead-to-disorder-amid-pro-palestinian-protests-on-us-campuses_6670234_4.html

But the rest of the left wing community like yourself says they're just fine :)  

Why heck - if they were RIGHT wing protests YOU"D  be calling it an insurrection :) 

Sorry kiddo. Looks like you're wrong yet again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

What crimes did they commit?

Trespassing, refusing lawful orders from police officers, obstruction, assault, battery, destruction of property, vandalism... appears there are some conspiracy-related charges as well.

You know this, though. So why are you acting like you don't?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, User said:

Trespassing, refusing lawful orders from police officers, obstruction, assault, battery, destruction of property, vandalism... appears there are some conspiracy-related charges as well.

It's what they do. He'll ask again in a bit or claim nobody answered last time he asked and that's because they couldn't!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Yes we know fascist mobs attacking peaceful protesters is exactly the kind of thing that gets your little pecker moving.

Racist mobs?

Peaceful protestors?

More like the law and professional sh1t disturbers...brought to you by you favorite funder of anything socially destructive...George Soros.

Well...now a bunch of George's employees are in a city bucket.

Why? Break and enter...Destruction of public property...assault...kidnapping...I'm sure there's a lot more.

It's the law! Remember the law? You Libbies been warping it and weaponizing it for years now.

So enjoy...your law. 

50 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Racist mobs?

Peaceful protestors?

More like the law and professional sh1t disturbers...brought to you by you favorite funder of anything socially destructive...George Soros.

Well...now a bunch of George's employees are in a city bucket.

Why? Break and enter...Destruction of public property...assault...kidnapping...I'm sure there's a lot more.

It's the law! Remember the law? You Libbies been warping it and weaponizing it for years now.

So enjoy...your law. 

Are you having a stroke here, old man? Hope so.

1 hour ago, User said:

Lol you might get trespassing or resisting arrest, but good luck getting anything else to stick. All this bullcrap about assault and destruction of property is pure fabrication by bootlickers to justify the use of excessive force by the hogs.

Just now, Black Dog said:

Lol you might get trespassing or resisting arrest, but good luck getting anything else to stick. All this bullcrap about assault and destruction of property is pure fabrication by bootlickers to justify the use of excessive force by the hogs.

So, you are basically proving the earlier point here. That folks like you on the left cheer on the lawlessness when it suits you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Sounds like they showed up to counter protest and the other side was hot to trot to fight: And they fought with police too.

LOL they showed up to fight you dumb-dumb.

But heck - if you thought you were right you woudkln't be getting angry already :)  

Oh oh here come the boomer emojis! brace yourself for some of the dumbest garbage you'll ever read!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/violence-erupts-at-some-pro-palestinian-campus-protests/

I'ts no surprise you lefties try to paint them as innocent victims when they were every bit as much at fault :)  

For defending themselves from a violent mob taht showed up to start s**t?

Meanwhile The protesters are also causing damages as i noted, And taking over buildings.

https://www.koat.com/article/unm-cleans-up-damages-pro-palestinian-protest-on-campus/60664018

Oh no sounds like the bill might run into the hundreds.

And even BIDEN says they're not 'peaceful'. .

I thought you guys said he was a senile incompetent who doesn't have a clue what's going on?

Why heck - if they were RIGHT wing protests YOU"D  be calling it an insurrection :) 

Nah I reserve that term for attempts to disrupt or overthrow a government like Jan. 6.

5 minutes ago, User said:

So, you are basically proving the earlier point here. That folks like you on the left cheer on the lawlessness when it suits you. 

No pointing out you're fabricating things and your desire for the protesters get railroaded with B.S. charges proves my point.

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

"It's the laaawww!"

Lol...

It's over for you get your fat sow wife to put the pillow over your face already.

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/columbia-university-president-says-negotiations-protesters-stalled-sch-rcna149755

Vandalism. Break and enter. Destruction of private property. Etc...

Hogs? Oh no...we got a real hippie here...

3 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

It's over for you get your fat sow wife to put the pillow over your face already.

Excuse me? My wife has nothing to do with this. But hey...Libbies will be Libbies.

What is it with you nerds? Do you not even possess a modicum of respect and honor? That's a rhetorical question BTW.

This is a big reason why your "progressivism" is doomed.  Most of you are not only lyin' sacks of chicken sh1t...

But you display the dignity of a worm.

10 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Oh oh here come the boomer emojis! brace yourself for some of the dumbest garbage you'll ever read!

For defending themselves from a violent mob taht showed up to start s**t?

I thought you guys said he was a senile incompetent who doesn't have a clue what's going on?

Nah I reserve that term for attempts to disrupt or overthrow a government like Jan. 6.

No pointing out you're fabricating things and your desire for the protesters get railroaded with B.S. charges proves my point.

So all you have are puerile insults, pathetic.

The protestors committing violence has been all over the news for the past 3 days. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

No, you mocked the charges sticking, but we have video evidence of this stuff actually happening. 

Stop playing games. You are defending these thugs because its for a cause you support. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Excuse me? My wife has nothing to do with this. But hey...Libbies will be Libbies.

What is it with you nerds? Do you not even possess a modicum of respect and honor? That's a rhetorical question BTW.

This is a big reason why your "progressivism" is doomed.  Most of you are not only lyin' sacks of chicken sh1t...

But you display the dignity of a worm.

Lol you of all people crying about "respect," go **** yourself you old twat.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Lol you of all people crying about "respect," go **** yourself you old twat.

Et voila.

Nice doggie...giggle.

As always is the case, Libbies just cannot and will not face scrutiny.

At least you know enough to understand the word...and know you have none.

As I've postulated, Libbey respect lives on a sliderule. Same with honor and truth.

Meh...Libbies...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

The Anti-israel protesters you mean? Sure sounds that way - the protesters had sticks and immediately jumped into it with the counter protesters - they were ready for violence and welcomed it. 

So much for 'peaceful' :)

ROFLMAO!!!!  Well i guess that's your way of admitting you've got no argument so you hope a hissy fit will cover that up ;) 

Sorry snowflake  -  didn't mean to 'trigger'  ya :)   you big mad bro?

thought you guys said he was a senile incompetent who doesn't have a clue what's going on?

Sure, and when even the dumbest guy in the room can see that these protesters are violent and destructive that's pretty bad :)

If you meant hundreds of thousands you're probably right. between extra police costs damage repair, cleaning , etc.

Now I realize that's a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money that the black lives matter people That you also support caused in 2021 but it's still a decent amount of money.

Nah

Yep.  It's literally your definition. there was no chance of overthrowing the gov't on the 6th  but these paid protesters are doing everything that you claimed made the 6th an insurrection,

Woooah ;)   I haven't seen a meltdown like that since Chernobyl! Easy Snowflake, here I'll get you a puppy and a safe space!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1