Reports say Islamic Republic is about to attack Israel soon.

There are intelligence reports emerging that the Islamic Republic (a bunch of terrorist mullahs and their murderous paramilitary Sepah leaders who have taken the nation of Iran hostage) is about to attack targets in Israel within the next 24 to 48 hours with hundreds of missiles and drones. This would be a revenge attack for a recent Israeli attack on Islamic Republic consulate in Damascus Syria  in which seven of those paramilitary leaders were sent to hell by Israeli air strike. 

Islamic Republic is a leading terrorist regime sponsoring terrorism in the middle east and the world. Within Iran the recent uprising mainly by women of Iran in what was called the Women Life Freedom revolution was violently suppressed by murderous security forces in which many young peaceful unarmed demonstrators asking for freedom were shot to death or beaten violently some beaten to death by Islamic Republic security forces. There are widespread reports of rapes and torture by Islamic Republic security forces some confirmed and documented and condemned by United Nations. My point for all these is that if this regime behaves so violently against its own citizens, then how violent do you expect them to be against their hated enemy Israel? 

Israeli regime is no better when it comes to non-Israeli lives. They have proven again and again that they have no respect for civilian lives, most recent example is in Gaza. If Islamic Republic attack results in Israeli casualties, then Israel will attack with force and many innocent Iranian civilian  lives will be lost. The nation of Iran will be caught between two violent murderous regimes.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to Reports say Islamic Republic is about to attack Israel soon.

And they have just crossed a line...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68810053

"Iran has launched drones at Israel, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said on Saturday night.

It said the wave could take hours to reach Israel."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-cargo-ship-seized-1.7173115

"Earlier Saturday, Iran's Revolutionary Guards seized an Israeli-linked cargo ship in the Strait of Hormuz. The move came days after Tehran said it could close the crucial shipping route and warned it would retaliate for an Israeli strike on its consulate in Syria."

Posted (edited)

I am relieved to hear that so far they haven't used any missiles in their attack. They have thousands of deadly missiles.

Warning to Israel. Do not dare to attack the defenseless people of Iran who are friends with both the West and Israel  and are trying to get rid of this regime oror you will regret. The nation of Iran is taken hostage by a bunch of terrorists. If a hostage taker is shooting at you, you don't shoot and kill the hostage.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am relieved to hear that so far they haven't used any missiles in their attack. They have thousands of deadly missiles.

Oh, but they have.

They are sending an incredibly strong message with this attack.

An attack this strong, is essentially daring you to retaliate.

This is just a warning shot.

If this causes mass casualties, I don't see how you don't declare war on Iran.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The nation of Iran is taken hostage by a bunch of terrorists.

Thats irrelevant. Its the collateral damage of war.

If American soldiers bombed Russia, the US would be deserving of every single return strike coming back its way.

16 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Oh, but they have.

They are sending an incredibly strong message with this attack.

An attack this strong, is essentially daring you to retaliate.

This is just a warning shot.

If this causes mass casualties, I don't see how you don't declare war on Iran.

Thats irrelevant. Its the collateral damage of war.

If American soldiers bombed Russia, the US would be deserving of every single return strike coming back its way.

I said so far as the timing of the post but yes the latest news speaks of the use of 150 missiles.

I don't agree with murdering civilians for the actions of an unpopular regime. Help the nation to overthrow this regime. Instead of bombing civilian targets and killing innocent people, BLOCK Iranian EXPORT OF OIL. I have outlined the details of which will result in the overthrow of this regime within months without any casualties on either side.

Summary so far:

Over 200 drones and missiles fired from Islamic Republic but over 98% intercepted successfully by Israel and its allies including Jordan. Only one Arab female child ironically Muslim was injured. Islamic Republic have proven many times that they are full of hot air and very good and skilled at killing unarmed peaceful women and children and young men inside Iran.

All drones and missiles over 300 of them were intercepted. Only few got through the Israeli air defense system causing little damage. In total 12 people sent to hospital in Israel while the lying bastard regime in Iran claiming victory. Israel appears to be been convinced or forced by the cowardly Biden administration not to retaliate, so likely this is the end of the story. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Israel appears to be been convinced or forced by the cowardly Biden administration not to retaliate

I think retaliation plays into Iran's hands. Too much, and you end up with hundreds if not more, of innocents killed. This only ratchets up the pressure on Israel and further makes them a pariah.

Iran was all talk so their bombing campaign is a success in that it makes Israel look weak on the global stage. 

Any retaliation by Israel must be calibrated to avoid any civilian deaths.

Some people on the thread may have missed this...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68853402

According to geopolitical analyst Peter Zeihan Israel bombed a low-value Target in very close proximity to a nuclear research center.  Thereby sending a message. 

What this tells me is Iran and Israel will not be going to war anytime soon.

On 4/29/2024 at 8:01 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Some people on the thread may have missed this...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68853402

According to geopolitical analyst Peter Zeihan Israel bombed a low-value Target in very close proximity to a nuclear research center.  Thereby sending a message. 

What this tells me is Iran and Israel will not be going to war anytime soon.

No Israel wanted to show them that Islamic Republic is a paper tiger as they sent 300 missiles and none hit and Israel sent one and hit the center of Iran. and also Islamic Republic uses this incident to crack down at home. The murderous security forces have since attacked and beaten hundreds of women since the manufactured missile attack.

• Like 1