Jump to content

U.S. Support for Israel’s War Has Become Indefensible


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

BINGO! After all this time, you finally got one correct.

Yes! The idea is to wipe the Gazans clean out of the area.

This should have been done that very night. This slow removal is damaging Israel.

That is not Israel's goal. Not even Netanyahu's, and it is easily provable.

Two million people live in Gaza. While 30,000 casualties is a lot, a nation using modern weapons could kill them all.

In 1994, the Hutus of Rwanda committed genocide against the Tutsi group, and they killed over 800,000. The Tutsi's weren't packed densely into cities and the Hutus didn't have any modern weapons, yet they suffered nearly 30 times higher casualties than the Gazans. 

And the world continues to accept casualty figures published by terrorists, which do not distinguish between combatant and non-combatant deaths. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

It was the Palestinians who were "forced" to deal with the takeover of Palestine by Zionists immigrating and taking their land.

Zionists attacked Palestine first, back in 1948 when they unilaterally declared most of Palestine to be Israel and terrorized the Palestinians into leaving their homes.

This is false. I had great-great-grandparents who bought land in Palestine in the 1890's. They were murdered. It was acts such as this which lead the British to realize that the only acceptable solution was to partition the land into Jewish and Muslim regions, which would eventually become independent nations. 

The State of Israel was created in 1948, and on Israel's day of independence, six Arab nations immediately declared war upon the new nation, vowing its elimination. Despite a US arms embargo, Israel miraculously prevailed. Today, two million Palestinian Arabs live peacefully within Israel, and some even serve in the IDF. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

That is not Israel's goal. Not even Netanyahu's, and it is easily provable.

Two million people live in Gaza. While 30,000 casualties is a lot, a nation using modern weapons could kill them all.

In 1994, the Hutus of Rwanda committed genocide against the Tutsi group, and they killed over 800,000. The Tutsi's weren't packed densely into cities and the Hutus didn't have any modern weapons, yet they suffered nearly 30 times higher casualties than the Gazans. 

And the world continues to accept casualty figures published by terrorists, which do not distinguish between combatant and non-combatant deaths. 

Dude...Israel has backed the Gazans up to the border of Egypt. Do you think that's by accident?

It's the logical move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...Israel has backed the Gazans up to the border of Egypt. Do you think that's by accident?

It's the logical move.

No, slaughtering all of the Palestinians would be actual genocide, and Israel is not going to do that.  I think you ought to discuss these thoughts with a therapist.  

 

All the stupid Palestinians need to do is say, “We surrender.”  Not one iota different than US policy in WW II.   

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, slaughtering all of the Palestinians would be actual genocide, and Israel is not going to do that.  I think you ought to discuss these thoughts with a therapist.  

 

All the stupid Palestinians need to do is say, “We surrender.”  Not one iota different than US policy in WW II.   

Did I say slaughter?

Gawd you lie easily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Proficient
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      Collaborator
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...