Brandon Biggest Threat To Democracy

On 4/5/2024 at 7:30 AM, Deluge said:

I'm sorry, pervert, but nothing you say here is of value. You're a propagandist, and a bad one at that. ;)

Pure ^PROJECTION. Learned that from der MAGA CULT leader Trump, didn't ya.

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I love it when he says that other people have no credibility lol. Talk about a lack of self-awareness. 

My threads are almost always corroborated by CREDIBLE JOURNALISM. You're still posting FOS LIES sources. 🤮

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh BTW...

Statistics show that death rates during the pandemic are correlated with dose rate, and much lower, in countries which are vaxxed.

Goddess mistakenly posted a chart that proved that in her thread cause she misread it and thought it proved the OPPOSITE. LMAO

Never did respond when I pointed out her ERROR.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

1. Pure ^PROJECTION. Learned that from der MAGA CULT leader Trump, didn't ya.

2. My threads are almost always corroborated by CREDIBLE JOURNALISM. You're still posting FOS LIES sources. 🤮

1. No, that's 100% you, 100% of the time. Nobody's buying your woke bullshit.  

2. No, your threads are ALWAYS about left-wing activism. You're a woke cultist, nothing more. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Statistics show that death rates during the pandemic are correlated with dose rate, and much lower, in countries which are vaxxed.

Goddess mistakenly posted a chart that proved that in her thread cause she misread it and thought it proved the OPPOSITE. LMAO

Never did respond when I pointed out her ERROR.

Covid was an excuse for you cultists to show off your stupid gang-style designer masks. 

Is your vaxx card updated, comrade? 

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2024 at 6:26 PM, Hodad said:

Yes, all the world's doctors, scientists and health officials are involved in a conspiracy to kill people with a vaccine and then pretend that it saves lives.

And the only people who will dare tell the truth are random jackasses in the Internet. 🙄

It's time for you to turn in all your internet-connected devices, because you're clearly so gullible that you're one email away from sending your life savings to a "Nigerian prince."

Indeed, there are many scientists, doctors and health officials who believe that there has been a conspiracy to try and push as much vaccines as they can on the innocent public who believed their lies about covid just in order to make billions of dollars in doing so, and the WEF big pharma globalists did make billions doing so.

And that there has been a general consensus by many scientist, doctors and health officials that the covid vaccine contained some dangerous ingredients that were meant to maim or kill innocent people. There is no secret that the WEF globalists want to reduce the world's population by the billions. The WEF globalists agree that there are way too many people in the world. They want to get rid of fools like you, lefty. I am all for that alright. 😇

The jackasses are the jackasses like you who believe that everything that they are being told to them by the left wing lying liberal MSM is the gawd's truth. Yes indeed, those terrible conservatives and those terrible alternative news media people on the internet are all just a bunch of conspiracy loonies. Phk off, loony toon. 🤣

So far, those Nigerian arse holes have not been able to suck any money off me yet, and probably never will. I guess that by you mentioning this, you were suckered into one of their phone call scams, eh? So, how much did you lose, sucker?  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2024 at 7:32 PM, robosmith said:

STILL NO EVIDENCE of ^these OPINIONS. You are a joke.

There is plenty of evidence out there. You just have to not be so lazy and go looking for it, lazy or stupid? 😁

On 4/4/2024 at 7:34 PM, robosmith said:

You can't even name your worthless sources. The only time the CDC lied was when Trump demanded they do so cause he was in charge and had NO COMPUNCTION against political interference to serve his campaign interests. 🤮

As if the leftist controlled CDC is not lying for Bidumb? The leftist controlled CDC feeds total dummies like you with their covid lying bullshit every day. My sources are well known sources that have no reason to lie. They make a hell of a lot more sense with their investigating and reporting on the lies of covid. It's total dummies like you that refuse to even take the time to listen to them.

God sure did make a big mistake alright when he allowed total dummies like you to be born. Now many of us smart and intelligent conservative people are all stuck with so many left wing liberal total dummies like you. Now, all we can do is just laugh and make jokes about all you total dummies out there. 🤣🤣🤣  

13 hours ago, taxme said:

Indeed, there are many scientists, doctors and health officials who believe that there has been a conspiracy to try and push as much vaccines as they can on the innocent public who believed their lies about covid just in order to make billions of dollars in doing so, and the WEF big pharma globalists did make billions doing so.

And that there has been a general consensus by many scientist, doctors and health officials that the covid vaccine contained some dangerous ingredients that were meant to maim or kill innocent people. There is no secret that the WEF globalists want to reduce the world's population by the billions. The WEF globalists agree that there are way too many people in the world. They want to get rid of fools like you, lefty. I am all for that alright. 😇

The jackasses are the jackasses like you who believe that everything that they are being told to them by the left wing lying liberal MSM is the gawd's truth. Yes indeed, those terrible conservatives and those terrible alternative news media people on the internet are all just a bunch of conspiracy loonies. Phk off, loony toon. 🤣

So far, those Nigerian arse holes have not been able to suck any money off me yet, and probably never will. I guess that by you mentioning this, you were suckered into one of their phone call scams, eh? So, how much did you lose, sucker?  😁

Lol. You clearly have no idea what the word "consensus" means, and you clearly have no idea just how radically fringe your views are. 

You've fine-tuned your information bubble so that all you get is nonsense. To everyone outside of the conspiracy kook sphere you are just a raving loon. 

I don't know how to coax someone back to reality, but instead of searching FOR other crazy people who agree with you, you might try just searching for answers. The world is full of experts, and there actually IS a consensus. You're just on the wrong side of it because you think anyone with a YouTube channel is equally credible. 

Really, I think age is a huge part of the problem. Some people are blessed with strong logical abilities and can effectively evaluate information sources. Others must be taught. And you pre-digital humans grew up with far fewer competing inputs. Broadcasting information was costly and had a high barrier to entry, so the market held them accountable. Not so in the internet age. Anybody can broadcast anything, and nobody taught you how to vet information. You have no natural immunity. So the market for misinformation and disinformation can make a fortune selling you bullshit with no accountability. 

But whatever the cause, take a look around and realize just how insanely far outside of the scientific consensus you are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, taxme said:

There is plenty of evidence out there. You just have to not be so lazy and go looking for it, lazy or stupid? 😁

I know better than to go on a wild goose chase based on the claims of TROLLS like ^this. 

In debate, YOU  PUT UP or SHUT UP.

17 hours ago, taxme said:

the leftist controlled CDC is not lying for Bidumb

I believe you MIGHT be coming to your senses.

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

TROLLS like ^this. 

Good aim.

And by that you mean: "throw down some baseless accusations along with some lies and MSM drive/platitudes."

We know the drill. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

Lol. You clearly have no idea what the word "consensus" means, and you clearly have no idea just how radically fringe your views are. 

Consensus means: "The 'scientists for hire' who publish BS that matches the narratives being peddled in the major medical journals".  

Those 'radical views' are shared by former editors of those magazines. 

You know that 'science' was like that 400 years ago, and you think it's not happening now but it is. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Good aim.

And by that you mean: "throw down some baseless accusations along with some lies and MSM drive/platitudes."

We know the drill. 

Any news source has much more credibility than one which had to pay $800M for LYING. Duh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Any news source has much more credibility than one which had to pay $800M for LYING. Duh

I don't think CNN and MSNBC paid that much money for lying about that high school kid, did they? 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think CNN and MSNBC paid that much money for lying about that high school kid, did they? 

AFAIK, ONLY FOS LIES has ever had to pay that much for LYING (Dominion Voting Systems).

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

What makes you believe CNN and MSNBC paid Sandmann ANYTHING, since the settlement was confidential?

On 4/8/2024 at 10:14 AM, robosmith said:

I know better than to go on a wild goose chase based on the claims of TROLLS like ^this. 

I believe you MIGHT be coming to your senses.

The lying left wing liberal MSM always sends 🤡 like you on a forever wild goose chase. They always run circles around you, 🤡

Maybe that is what you should be doing is just STFU, 🤡 

I meant to say that the CDC is lying for Bidumb. 

On 4/8/2024 at 11:25 AM, robosmith said:

The Mueller report and the Russian/Trump collusion all turned out to be nothing more than a pile of Marxist demonratic bullshit and lies. And CNN and MSNBC believed and pushed those lies every day, until they both turned out to be false accusations and lies. 

And what is with you and this constant posting of this $800 million believed to be the fine, if the $800 million fine was for real and the $800 million was paid out at all? It could have been a lot less of a fine for all we know.

Is this your only one way of trying to make Tucker and FOX NEWS look bad? Can't you come up with anything else besides this $800 million bullshit all the time? Give it a phkn break, 🤡.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IT figures that you seemingly coming to your  senses was YOUR MISTAKE.

I am perfect. I make no mistakes. 🤣

On 4/8/2024 at 2:13 PM, WestCanMan said:

Consensus means: "The 'scientists for hire' who publish BS that matches the narratives being peddled in the major medical journals".  

Those 'radical views' are shared by former editors of those magazines. 

You know that 'science' was like that 400 years ago, and you think it's not happening now but it is. 

Yes, yes, we know that you think the entirety of the medical, scientific and academic community is all involved in a massive for-profit conspiracy. Turn off YouTube, take your meds and keep the cork on the fork. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The Mueller report and the Russian/Trump collusion all turned out to be nothing more than a pile of Marxist demonratic bullshit and lies. And CNN and MSNBC believed and pushed those lies every day, until they both turned out to be false accusations and lies. 

Too bad you NEVER have ANY evidence for ^this kind of BULLSHIT. AKA, NO CREDIBILITY.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

And what is with you and this constant posting of this $800 million believed to be the fine, if the $800 million fine was for real and the $800 million was paid out at all? It could have been a lot less of a fine for all we know.

FOS LIES LOST the lawsuit filed by Dominion and settled for $800M. Duh 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Is this your only one way of trying to make Tucker and FOX NEWS look bad? Can't you come up with anything else besides this $800 million bullshit all the time? Give it a phkn break, 🤡.

That is the coup de grace against FOS LIES. PROVEN IN COURT and ADMITTED by the SETTLEMENT. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

I am perfect. I make no mistakes. 🤣

You're accurated to laugh at your BULLSHIT.

On 4/10/2024 at 2:09 PM, robosmith said:

Too bad you NEVER have ANY evidence for ^this kind of BULLSHIT. AKA, NO CREDIBILITY.

FOS LIES LOST the lawsuit filed by Dominion and settled for $800M. Duh 

That is the coup de grace against FOS LIES. PROVEN IN COURT and ADMITTED by the SETTLEMENT. 

You're accurated to laugh at your BULLSHIT.

The one and only evidence that i really have is the evidence that you are one stupid mf. Just saying. 

Okay, $800 million dollar man LOL.

Tell me this one more time, will you? I keep forgetting. 

Bullshit to you to, 800 million dollar man. 🤣

On 4/8/2024 at 2:25 PM, robosmith said:

Really? Well that's odd because FOX NEWS is and has been for a long time, the most viewed cable news in America. 

Gee...that must really bother you...

• Like 1