Democrat Plan For Single Party Rule

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's not happening.

The Hell it's not. Each and every point is happening right now. You may not like the conclusion but...can you propose another?

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The border is NOT open. However right wingers shouting "OPEN BORDER" is why so many immigrants are flocking to the US border.

Biden admin has deported MORE immigrants than Trump. 

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

Brandon let millions of illegals into the USA.

"The number of people taken into custody by the U.S. Border Patrol has reached the highest levels in the agency’s 100-year history under Biden, averaging 2 million per year."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/11/trump-biden-immigration-border-compared/

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Brandon let millions of illegals into the USA.

"The number of people taken into custody by the U.S. Border Patrol has reached the highest levels in the agency’s 100-year history under Biden, averaging 2 million per year."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/11/trump-biden-immigration-border-compared/

Trump released MORE immigrants into the US than Biden. Can you read?

Like I said, more immigrants were flocking TO THE US BORDER due to right wingers shouting "OPEN BORDER."

Biden has NO CONTROL over how many immigrants head North and attempt to ENTER. He has control over how many are released pending asylum claims, and how many are deported. MORE were released under Trump. Duh

You seem to be having trouble understanding; already drank that six pack tonight?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump released MORE immigrants into the US than Biden. Can you read?

Like I said, more immigrants were flocking TO THE US BORDER due to right wingers shouting "OPEN BORDER."

Biden has NO CONTROL over how many immigrants head North and attempt to ENTER. He has control over how many are released pending asylum claims, and how many are deported. MORE were released under Trump. Duh

You seem to be having trouble understanding; already drank that six pack tonight?

Lol...tho thilly...

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

So that's a yes, full six pack. 🤮

Trump did not release more ILLEGAL immigrants into the nation than Brandon.

Get a grip on yourself. But use a lube...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Take the 2 minutes and watch this then ask yourself...con you refute any of it?

The easiest way to spot a totalitarian is to listen for the person who call others totalitarian. 

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I took you off ignore to add the laugh emoticon based only on the thread title.

😄

Can't refute it can you? Is it that you can't bring yourself to admit it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

The border is NOT open. However right wingers shouting "OPEN BORDER" is why so many immigrants are flocking to the US border.

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

What does the number released have to do with the number of people entering? Only the most low intelligence person could deny that border is wide open. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I took you off ignore to add the laugh emoticon based only on the thread title.

😄

I keep you off ignore so the laughs can continue. LOL! 

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

That's because he's let more illegal aliens in; A LOT MORE. DUHHHHH!!!

Edited by Deluge

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Trump did not release more ILLEGAL immigrants into the nation than Brandon.

Get a grip on yourself. But use a lube...

I posted EVIDENCE that he DID. You posted BUPKIS.

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

What does the number released have to do with the number of people entering? Only the most low intelligence person could deny that border is wide open. 

Anyone can deny anything without evidence. I posted EVIDENCE and you posted a VERY LAME OPINION.

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The Hell it's not. Each and every point is happening right now. You may not like the conclusion but...can you propose another?

NO "extra Congressional districts" have been created. That is just STUPID. There are STILL 435 House members. Duh

Of course, that's ONLY the tip of a mountain of LIES that YOU posted here.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Anyone can deny anything without evidence. I posted EVIDENCE and you posted a VERY LAME OPINION.

You did post evidence for an irrelevant point. Explain what the number of illegals released has to do with the number of people crossing the border. Just saying you posted "EVIDENCE" (I guess you thought all caps would be impressive huh?) is as helpful as to the topic as you would be to someone trying to learn logic. That is to say not at all 

Just now, Yakuda said:

Duplicate 

Edited by Yakuda

2 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

You did post evidence for an irrelevant point. Explain what the number of illegals released has to do with the number of people crossing the border. Just saying you posted "EVIDENCE" (I guess you thought all caps would be impressive huh?) is as helpful as to the topic as you would be to someone trying to learn logic. That is to say not at all 

Of course out of EVERYONE crossing the border who turned themselves in or were caught, they are EITHER released or deported. Joe had deported more than Trump, and my post verifies that Trump released more than Biden.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Of course out of EVERYONE crossing the border who turned themselves in or were caught, they are EITHER released or deported. Joe had deported more than Trump, and my post verifies that Trump released more than Biden.

But the discussion isn't about how many illegals were deported or released. You can read with comprehension can't you? Are you obtuse on purpose? Is that how they trained you? 

49 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You posted a deflection

• Like 2