Trump to abandon Ukraine

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what I said is true. When you LOSE, you always resort to juvenile name calling.

And this time you threw in a bunch of strawman arguments, which only illustrates your BANKRUPTCY.

㊙️ you don't get to tell me what I "like," and that's juvenile cause I already KNOW what I like. Duh

^That's a really LAME response, but gratuitous "TDS" is the best you got and is TROLLING.

That's odd, I keep catching the same hobbled fish.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 2:54 PM, taxme said:

Ukraine has been given billions of tax dollars from America to try and stop Putin. So far, it is not working. And according to rumors, pretty much all of those billions are unaccounted for. Trump knows what the hell s going on here. Theft of American taxpayers tax dollars. Let Ukraine burn and let Putin takeover Ukraine. The Ukraine people may be a lot better off if Putin took all of Ukraine. They would be getting rid of a corrupt Zionist pos globalsit leader. Right on, Trump. 😇

We know what's happened to the MILITARY AID given to Ukraine. It was used to buy US military equipment.

In most cases, it was DELIVERED in the form of MILITARY EQUIPMENT, NOT CASH. Duh

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No. I think you're demented death-cultists, to be perfectly blunt.

Nothing Brandon has done, has benefited anyone. All of it imposes suffering and death on people. And you flakes worship this disaster.

You have NO IDEA what's happening, as USUAL. That's what happens when you watch FOS LIES.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Trump? Maybe not, but would put my money on him over Biden without a teleprompter.

Because you believe Nikki Haley was in charge of House security on Jan 6th (like Trump said) LMAO

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Have an apple. You'll feel better.

I already feel better after observing ^this is the best you got AGAIN. LMAO

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I care one Hell of a lot more than any of you progies do.

Not AT ALL. You want Ukrainians under Putin's boot and Putin controlling the huge gas reserves off the Southern coast of Ukraine.

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

1. And they all tie into the democrat party, thus making it ONE cult. 

^DELUGINAL

2. There's only one cult in this country, and it's the democrat party. 

^DELUGINAL

3. There's only one cult in this country, and it's the democrat party. 

^DELUGINAL

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bankrupting themselves even faster.

What's insane is caving to a bully. Fu ck him, the horse he rode in on and the 5th column quivering in anticipation of his victory.

Well...no...they're not going bankrupt. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what I said is true. When you LOSE, you always resort to juvenile name calling.

And this time you threw in a bunch of strawman arguments, which only illustrates your BANKRUPTCY.

㊙️ you don't get to tell me what I "like," and that's juvenile cause I already KNOW what I like. Duh

^That's a really LAME response, but gratuitous "TDS" is the best you got and is TROLLING.

You're a death-cultist.!

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well...no...they're not going bankrupt. 

Keep it up long enough and they'll get there. Jack up every economic sanction available and start applying them against Russia's allies too and get there even faster.

Give up now and we might as well join them. You know what they say about the Dark Side of the Force, it's not more powerful it's easier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Keep it up long enough and they'll get there. Jack up every economic sanction available and start applying them against Russia's allies too and get there even faster.

Give up now and we might as well join them. You know what they say about the Dark Side of the Force, it's not more powerful it's easier.

The dark side of the Force?

Oops...you've gone full on loopy. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

The force is not with us.

You probably saw Hillary Princess Leia hiding state secrets on a rogue server robot.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes. Putin's vision for the world and how to get there is very dark and very bleak and all too easy.

Ok.

Dude...I think you figure I care. I don't. Yet here in reality, Russia is entrenched and slowly moving west. Ukraine has no military left and is losing ground daily.

Isn't it time for a peace treaty?

Then you can write a whole screenplay about it all.

When and if hitler is advancing it's time for a "peace" treaty. Sure, tried. Did it bring "peace"?

But facts, memory, experience matter nothing to dead brains. How could they? Not possible.

Edited by myata

17 minutes ago, myata said:

When and if hitler is advancing it's time for a "peace" treaty. Sure, tried. Did it bring "peace"?

But facts, memory, experience matter nothing to dead brains. How could they? Not possible.

Don't tell anyone I told ya this but...

HITLER IS DEAD!

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...I think you figure I care. I don't.

It doesn't matter to me that you don't care.

Isn't it time for a peace treaty?

Fu ck that. It's long past time we gave Ukraine fighter jets, long range bombers and cruise missiles.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you have ANY idea how UNMARKED documents get on a NIPRNet mail server?

Or even know what that is?

Clinton's use of a private email system and a private server violated federal law, specifically 18 U.S. Code § 1924, regarding the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or materials, as well as State Department protocols and procedures, and regulations governing recordkeeping.

I you are secretary of state an SIPRnet server is required.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It doesn't matter to me that you don't care.

Fu ck that. It's long past time we gave Ukraine fighter jets, long range bombers and cruise missiles.

Another Death-cultist

34 minutes ago, myata said:

Someone's brain is dead, more like it.

Mush-mouth...dead people are DEAD...GONE...WORM FOOD.

Get in the game.

• Like 1