Jump to content

"Department of Life": Trump allies plot abortion crackdown for second term


Recommended Posts

"Department of Life": Trump allies plot abortion crackdown for second term

Quote

Allies of former President Trump are looking to crack down on abortion should the GOP frontrunner secure another White House term later this year.

Though the plans come from the Heritage Foundation — not the Trump campaign — the think tank is highly influential in Republican circles, and its Project 2025 is the most sophisticated pre-transition planning effort to date. 

At least they're insuring Trump's LOSS by making their plans KNOWN. Guess they haven't noticed that CHOICE PROTECTION has WON at the ballot box in every opportunity. 
 

abortion.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

“More and more I’m hearing about 15 weeks. I haven’t decided yet.” — Donald Trump suggesting he might back a 15-week national abortion ban. https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1763396233400291543

 

Quote

“15 maybe 16 weeks … “ — Sen. Lindsey Graham saying he is planning to push a national abortion ban, echoing Trump. https://www.threads.net/@bidenharrishq/post/C35_PjJPEF8

^FOOLS want to LOSE.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let’s Thank the Alabama Supreme Court

Quote

I never thought I’d be grateful to the Alabama Supreme Court for anything, but now I am. With its decision deeming frozen embryos to be children under state law, that all-Republican court has done the impossible. It has awakened the American public, finally, to the peril of the theocratic future toward which the country has been hurtling. 

Forewarned is forearmed. Bring it on.
 

ivf.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, robosmith said:

"Department of Life": Trump allies plot abortion crackdown for second term

At least they're insuring Trump's LOSS by making their plans KNOWN. Guess they haven't noticed that CHOICE PROTECTION has WON at the ballot box in every opportunity. 
 

abortion.png

You mean ABORTION PROTECTION. Let's not forget that this is about slaughter, not reproductive rights. ;)

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

You mean ABORTION PROTECTION. Let's not forget that this is about slaughter, not reproductive rights. ;)

Yes, we know that you neanderthals want to control the RIGHTS of WOMEN to make their own healthcare decisions. 🤮

That's why you MAGA CULT neanderthals are going to LOSE.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, we know that..

You don't know shit. It's why you're a democrat. 

SLAUGHTER is what the democrats are about, not reproductive rights or even women's rights. 

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

They're currently winning.

be careful what you wish for. i don't agree with Trump much but... he was right, the elimination of Roe vs Wade sank the "red wave" of 2022.

and thats the thing about GOP feeding extreme views...  they aren't supposed to actually win on those issues because if they do, its a minority who are happy. not good for winning elections.

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2024 at 1:51 PM, robosmith said:

 

^FOOLS want to LOSE.
 

OMG what is enough in your mind 15 weeks is almost 4 month and most Americans agree with 12 weeks being good enough.

I bet you want a mother to go into labor and be able to make the decision to either birth the child or have it aborted, how about right before the kid turns 18 and if the mother decides he wasn't what she wanted him to be so she could get him aborted then.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

OMG what is enough in your mind 15 weeks is almost 4 month and most Americans agree with 12 weeks being good enough.

I bet you want a mother to go into labor and be able to make the decision to either birth the child or have it aborted, how about right before the kid turns 18 and if the mother decides he wasn't what she wanted him to be so she could get him aborted then.

The problem with you guys is you always have to deal in extremes. That doesn't happen and never has. Doctors just won't do that.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The problem with you guys is you always have to deal in extremes. That doesn't happen and never has. Doctors just won't do that.

I'm not dealing in extremes Trump has set a reasonable limit and it isnt good enough for Robo.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

I'm not dealing in extremes Trump has set a reasonable limit and it isnt good enough for Robo.

 

Trump hasn't set anything, he isn't in office. The SCOTUS said it is up to the states so he couldn't do anything even if he was president. No doctor will perform an abortion late in pregnancy except to save a woman's life. If suggesting we execute 18 year olds on a mother's whim isn't extreme, I don't know what is. It's f**king looney toons. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

be careful what you wish for. i don't agree with Trump much but... he was right, the elimination of Roe vs Wade sank the "red wave" of 2022.

and thats the thing about GOP feeding extreme views...  they aren't supposed to actually win on those issues because if they do, its a minority who are happy. not good for winning elections.

Well I wasn't actually wishing for anything per se, I was just simply noting that this has been an issue for a bit and he's still Winning. And frankly I don't think it had anything to do with the failing of the Red Wave in 2022. I think that was a combination of truly horrible candidate selection combined with Trump's ego believing he was a lot larger than he was.

Quote

and thats the thing about GOP feeding extreme views...  they aren't supposed to actually win on those issues because if they do, its a minority who are happy. not good for winning elections.

I see :)  So, for example, the small minority of trans people should not be accommodated because they represent a minority. You wouldn't want to win an election on making them happy because that only a small percentage of America would be happy.

In fact generally speaking virtually every election campaign contains issues that Are important only to a smaller group. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of Americans do believe that there should be some restriction on abortions.

 

Remember that democracy is the tyranny of the majority. It is absolutely appropriate for the democratic process to wind up Benefiting the smaller group from time to time. You find abortion to be a radical issue but that's only because your own extreme left wing views make it seem like a distance idea. In reality there's nothing particularly radical in the slightest about saying things like abortions should be denied after 15 weeks. That's a pretty commonly middle of the road idea.

I think at the end of the day more people are going to be worried about the economy and the illegal immigration issue then they are going to be worried about whether or not they can get an abortion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

You don't know shit. It's why you're a democrat. 

SLAUGHTER is what the democrats are about, not reproductive rights or even women's rights. 

Sorry charlie, women's rights and the blue states go WAY back.  You are too young to remember these sane arguments during President Lyndon Johnson's days, his daughter was much involved, also a number of wealthy folk who lived mostly in Brentwoodd or Malibu but I recall some also from Virginia, Mississippi, and   Tennessee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

You don't know shit. It's why you're a democrat. 

SLAUGHTER is what the democrats are about, not reproductive rights or even women's rights. 

You can keep LYING here all the time, but no one believes YOUR LIES except the MAGA CULT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trump hasn't set anything, he isn't in office. The SCOTUS said it is up to the states so he couldn't do anything even if he was president. No doctor will perform an abortion late in pregnancy except to save a woman's life. If suggesting we execute 18 year olds on a mother's whim isn't extreme, I don't know what is. It's f**king looney toons. 

That is not true if Trump was President and could get Congress behind him they could pass an abortion law banning it after 15 weeks federally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Sorry charlie, women's rights and the blue states go WAY back.  You are too young to remember these sane arguments during President Lyndon Johnson's days, his daughter was much involved, also a number of wealthy folk who lived mostly in Brentwoodd or Malibu but I recall some also from Virginia, Mississippi, and   Tennessee.

There's nothing sane about legalized fetus slaughter, comrade. It's an evil practice and woke cultists are fighting like rabid dogs for it. Fortunately WE are the ones with the hardware to put the wild animals down. 

Be moral; say no to abortion. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

You can keep LYING here all the time, but no one believes YOUR LIES except the MAGA CULT.

The truth will always force you liars into a corner. It's why you keep waving off the simple fact that developing life becomes still when democrats get their hands on it. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

That is not true if Trump was President and could get Congress behind him they could pass an abortion law banning it after 15 weeks federally.

Not true, the SCOTUS ruling holds that states are free to do what they want on abortion. e

Now that France is expanding women's rights and the US is intent on taking them away, maybe it is time to send the Statue of Liberty back. After all, it is a woman.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

There's nothing sane about legalized fetus slaughter, comrade. It's an evil practice and woke cultists are fighting like rabid dogs for it. Fortunately WE are the ones with the hardware to put the wild animals down. 

Be moral; say no to abortion. ;) 

Be MORE AL and say women's rights exceed those of a clump of cells no matter what their DNA content is.

Human requires a HUGE INVESTMENT in ADDITION to DNA.

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

The truth will always force you liars into a corner. It's why you keep waving off the simple fact that developing life becomes still when democrats get their hands on it. ;)

The VOTES of women denied their RIGHTS will make your MAGA CULT IRRELEVANT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,745
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...