Jump to content

"Department of Life": Trump allies plot abortion crackdown for second term


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IT'S ALWAYS been about women's rights from the day the Republican MAJORITY SCOTUS gave us RvW. Duh

Wrong. It was ALWAYS about LIFE until pervert degenerates made it about a woman's right to kill. 

50 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Be MORE AL and say women's rights exceed those of a clump of cells no matter what their DNA content is.

Human requires a HUGE INVESTMENT in ADDITION to DNA.

The VOTES of women denied their RIGHTS will make your MAGA CULT IRRELEVANT.

Killing is what's most important. Disagree? Just ask our dear friends, the Muslim terrorists - they'll confirm it. ;)

-- the left

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

There's nothing sane about legalized fetus slaughter, comrade. It's an evil practice and woke cultists are fighting like rabid dogs for it. Fortunately WE are the ones with the hardware to put the wild animals down. 

Be moral; say no to abortion. ;) 

Ever been in an emergency room when a woman is 3 months  pregnant and finds her child doesn't have the genetic markers for an average human body but will be missing her arm(s), or have a crushed lung and maybe no liver...if she lives it will be an extremely costly battle to merely keep her alive...would you doom those parents to a life of poverty and the child in eternal pain ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. It was ALWAYS about LIFE until pervert degenerates made it about a woman's right to kill. 

^DELUGINAL LYING

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Killing is what's most important. Disagree? Just ask our dear friends, the Muslim terrorists - they'll confirm it. ;)

-- the left

Stop LYING, DELUGINAL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Ever been in an emergency room when a woman is 3 months  pregnant and finds her child doesn't have the genetic markers for an average human body but will be missing her arm(s), or have a crushed lung and maybe no liver...if she lives it will be an extremely costly battle to merely keep her alive...would you doom those parents to a life of poverty and the child in eternal pain ?

Of course DELUGINAL would and DOES. It's all about CONTROLLING WOMEN and DENYING THEIR RIGHTS.

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Ever been in an emergency room when a woman is 3 months  pregnant and finds her child doesn't have the genetic markers for an average human body but will be missing her arm(s), or have a crushed lung and maybe no liver...if she lives it will be an extremely costly battle to merely keep her alive...would you doom those parents to a life of poverty and the child in eternal pain ?

No, I've never have been in that situation. Have you? It sounds pretty f*cking rare.  

The point is, it doesn't matter. A new life is a new life. You do what you can to save that life and adjust your life accordingly. Just killing the baby is the selfish and easy way out - the democrat way out. It's wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Ever been in an emergency room when a woman is 3 months  pregnant and finds her child doesn't have the genetic markers for an average human body but will be missing her arm(s), or have a crushed lung and maybe no liver...if she lives it will be an extremely costly battle to merely keep her alive...would you doom those parents to a life of poverty and the child in eternal pain ?

What the eff emergency room is equipped to detect THAT?!?!  

"Doctor! The ambulence just brought in a woman who's been showing signs of her fetus not having the genetic markers of a normal human!!

"My God!! Administer 100 cc's of fakericin and 10 cc's of fraudumicin STAT!!!!!!

But i'm sure that you will now claim you were a doctor for 30 years and saw it all the time.

Frankly - even outside of the emergency room they can't detect most of what you've suggested. At best they might detect that there's a chance the child may have dow syndrome or the like.  What the hell test is there for the genetic 'marker' that they won't have a liver for god's sake

And while it's sad when a child has dow or the like the fact is they still have a right to life.  So - the issue is really just a case of "when does a person go from being a fetus to being a human with human rights attached?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2024 at 10:25 AM, CdnFox said:

What the eff emergency room is equipped to detect THAT?!?!  

"Doctor! The ambulence just brought in a woman who's been showing signs of her fetus not having the genetic markers of a normal human!!

"My God!! Administer 100 cc's of fakericin and 10 cc's of fraudumicin STAT!!!!!!

But i'm sure that you will now claim you were a doctor for 30 years and saw it all the time.

Frankly - even outside of the emergency room they can't detect most of what you've suggested. At best they might detect that there's a chance the child may have dow syndrome or the like.  What the hell test is there for the genetic 'marker' that they won't have a liver for god's sake

And while it's sad when a child has dow or the like the fact is they still have a right to life.  So - the issue is really just a case of "when does a person go from being a fetus to being a human with human rights attached?

Haven't been in a modern hospital in a while have you.  Genetic markers are found n every child very nearly in.life, so that parents will know how and when to get the child into proper medical care and agencies that can help with the cost, some of this is done very closely after birth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

...emergency rooms?...

 

Altogether too often actually.  

In fact you helped design the first emergency room in the 70's just after your stint in the foreign legion.  So while you were in there did they test your baby's 'genetic markers' for anyting? Or did they just deal with the emergency.

I"m seriously beginning to wonder if you're just a clever bot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

In fact you helped design the first emergency room in the 70's just after your stint in the foreign legion.  So while you were in there did they test your baby's 'genetic markers' for anyting? Or did they just deal with the emergency.

I"m seriously beginning to wonder if you're just a clever bot.

Better than you?.

Seriously I have seen the insides of too many ER's in the past decade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Better than you?.

Seriously I have seen the insides of too many ER's in the past decade. 

well then what made you think that they tested pregnant women's fetus's for genetic abnormalities in the ER? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Like who. Which emergency room does.  None -that's who.  That's not an emergency procedure.

The Current Status of  Genes and Genetic Testing in Emergency Medicine, PMC-NCBI

I suggest you are living in a rural area and really need to catch up.  I understand how these new things take you a while to catch on to, but really you need to at least finish 2019 before making that comment five year later showing how far behind you are in current medicine.  Genetic testing is done in ER's also to test for diseases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The Current Status of  Genes and Genetic Testing in Emergency Medicine, PMC-NCBI

I suggest you are living in a rural area and really need to catch up.  I understand how these new things take you a while to catch on to, but really you need to at least finish 2019 before making that comment five year later showing how far behind you are in current medicine.  Genetic testing is done in ER's also to test for diseases. 

Ummmm - there was no link there.

And when i search that i do get a result - and it specifically does NOT include fetuses. That's for people who have already been born.

No emergency room anywhere is testing a fetus to see if it's going to develop a liver.

Kid- you are the worst liar i've run across in many moons. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ummmm - there was no link there.

And when i search that i do get a result - and it specifically does NOT include fetuses. That's for people who have already been born.

No emergency room anywhere is testing a fetus to see if it's going to develop a liver.

Kid- you are the worst liar i've run across in many moons. 

 

You need to do more research than just google. Really .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,741
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    timwilson
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • User earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • User went up a rank
      Proficient
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Videospirit went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...