Trudeau confronted by pro-Palestinian protesters while snowboarding in Thunder Bay

https://tnc.news/2024/03/06/trudeau-confronted-by-pro-palestinian-protesters/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was interrupted on a Thunder Bay, Ont. snowboarding trip by pro-Palestinian protesters demanding he call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Trudeau was in the northern Ontario city to make a housing announcement and attend a fundraising event, after which he went snowboarding at the city’s Loch Lomond Ski Area. 

A video of their exchange was posted to the Instagram account ottawa4.palestine with a caption that read, “Canadian Crime minister genocide Justin confronted by pro-Palestinian skier on when he will advocate for a TRUE ceasefire and calls him out for his hypocritical behaviour with his ongoing support for Ukraine and lack thereof for Palestine!

The exchange garnered much praise from the Instagram account’s comment section, with one user writing, “May he never know another day of peace.”

Another user wrote, “Give him and his ilk NO PEACE until they comply. And get him on the illegal sale of their lands happening within Canada.”

“Yessssss, no justice no peace!!! Don’t let him rest, don’t let him enjoy himself! Well done folks!!” wrote one Instagram user. 

It's becoming the same wherever he goes. Although it seems to never penetrate his arrogance.

He's also often absent from question period. Poilievre rattles him.

5 minutes ago, Legato said:

It's becoming the same wherever he goes. Although it seems to never penetrate his arrogance.

Yeah.  But while i get a certain satisfaction from seeing his love for the Palestinian terrorists over the years blow up in his face I think that harassing our politicians outside of parlimaent like this should be illegal. That's not protest - it's bordering on terrorism.

At the very least if i were him i'd say "every politician harassed means we'll send an extra 100 million dollars to israel. Your protests will pay for their bombs. Go ahead" :) 

We need better laws about harassment. We need better laws about speaking in support of terrorists or terrorism or genocide. We need to revoke the changes to the Citizenship act that limited our ability to take back the citizenship bestowed on newcomers. And we need better, stronger policing. Right now our municipal forces, all of whom are led by left wing municipal councils, are hands-off when it comes to these incessant and insane protests. I think we need a national force, like a branch of the RCMP that can be moved around to reinforce local police, or supplant them if they're not doing t heir jobs. Such a force should be specially trained for crowd control to maintain public order. 

I also think the organizers of these demonstrations, who are all Hamas supporters that celebrated Oct 7, should be investigated by CSIS and the RCMP to find out if they're paying demonstrators, and if so where the money is coming from.

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Protesting will be just as commonplace when Poilievre is elected and his rattling will commence when the arrogance wears thin.

How much does it take for the people of Palestine to rise up and throw out Hamas? When you're starving and can see the enemy coming with guns blazing and Hamas fires mass rocket attacks over the invaders heads to blow up things in Israel?

Meanwhile keep marching on the other side of the world to pressure a PM that can't do S.F.A.

They've lost all sympathy from me. Free the f*cking hostages and get back to the table, they're 100% responsible for no ceasefire deal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Protesting will be just as commonplace when Poilievre is elected and his rattling will commence when the arrogance wears thin.

Hopefully he'll have the spine to deal with it.

16 minutes ago, herbie said:

How much does it take for the people of Palestine to rise up and throw out Hamas? When you're starving and can see the enemy coming with guns blazing and Hamas fires mass rocket attacks over the invaders heads to blow up things in Israel?

Meanwhile keep marching on the other side of the world to pressure a PM that can't do S.F.A.

They've lost all sympathy from me. Free the f*cking hostages and get back to the table, they're 100% responsible for no ceasefire deal.

Probably too late while they're actually at war.

But assuming they survive intact then one would hope like hell they'd be quick to get rid of hamas and make sure their next gov't is pro-peace and not interested in fights

6 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Poilievre is expected to face the same as Trudeau for the rest of his life and then be sent to hell to be tortured

You'll be going to jail for saying that under trudeau's new law btw :)  

32 minutes ago, herbie said:

How much does it take for the people of Palestine to rise up and throw out Hamas?

Regime change in Iran.

They've lost all sympathy from me.

If they were able to count on it once upon a time, what happened to change that?