Trump's Holiness Rises as His Corruption is Revealed, in the Best Authoritarian Tradition

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're never "coming in force" HERE. Not sure why you keep lying about your influence.

Maybe one day you will come to your senses, but I doubt it.

Thanks for demonstrating once again your juvenile desperation.

You talk a lot but dont say much huh? 

7 hours ago, myata said:

OK let's finish the experiment: and what is your opinion? Do you count yourselves in "some"? Are Putin and Un very honorable geniuses, or criminal tyrant thugs?

I've no problem answering your question. Only you first.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, myata said:

OK let's finish the experiment: and what is your opinion? Do you count yourselves in "some"? Are Putin and Un very honorable geniuses, or criminal tyrant thugs?

I've no problem answering your question. Only you first.

No I don't count myself among "some". The point is that you, like all leftists assume things are true simply because you think they are true. Leftists really aren't critical thinkers are they? I mentioned transfreakism as one of the best examples of this phenomenon. Leftists lose their shit over misgendering as if that idiocy is true. 

You do have a problem answering the question because if you didn't you would have answered it already. You people get boring very quickly. 

22 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

No I don't count myself among "some". The point is that you, like all leftists assume things are true simply because you think they are true. Leftists really aren't critical thinkers are they? I mentioned transfreakism as one of the best examples of this phenomenon. Leftists lose their shit over misgendering as if that idiocy is true. 

You do have a problem answering the question because if you didn't you would have answered it already. You people get boring very quickly. 

Yakuda...let's try to be understanding. Libbies have a hard time holding more that a single idea in their heads. For them it's all "GET TRUMP". There isn't much in there beyond that. Hell I bet they have to put up Postit notes in the house to remind them they need to eat.

;)

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

No I don't count myself among "some". The point is that you, like all leftists assume things are true simply because you think they are true.

No: I assumed nothing here. It's a recorded fact that among the entire buffoon-cheering crowd here you are the first one, and the only so far to openly and clearly disagree with something that he said. This is a sign of a working mind: it can differentiate and distinguish between observed events based on its own, individual point of view and the model of the reality (that is the intelligence). All cheer for every stupidity or worse, that the Idol dropped requires no intelligence on the other hand: only a dumb, automatic reflex.

And now that we examined that, I will answer your question. I absolutely detest places where an officer could unload a magazine into an unarmed citizen before asking a single question, nothing to do with crime in progress. Even worse to me, is when they are backed and, effectively tacitly encouraged to continue such acts by the authorities. For no outrageous bucks or any other benefits would I agree to live in a place like that, if it looked better than the Paradise itself. And that said, I do not support random, wanton violent response either. Both don't make much sense to me. Between two versions of insanity, one doesn't have to choose.

45 minutes ago, myata said:

No: I assumed nothing here. It's a recorded fact that among the entire buffoon-cheering crowd here you are the first one, and the only so far to openly and clearly disagree with something that he said. This is a sign of a working mind: it can differentiate and distinguish between observed events based on its own, individual point of view and the model of the reality (that is the intelligence). All cheer for every stupidity or worse, that the Idol dropped requires no intelligence on the other hand: only a dumb, automatic reflex.

And now that we examined that, I will answer your question. I absolutely detest places where an officer could unload a magazine into an unarmed citizen before asking a single question, nothing to do with crime in progress. Even worse to me, is when they are backed and, effectively tacitly encouraged to continue such acts by the authorities. For no outrageous bucks or any other benefits would I agree to live in a place like that, if it looked better than the Paradise itself. And that said, I do not support random, wanton violent response either. Both don't make much sense to me. Between two versions of insanity, one doesn't have to choose.

You sure did assume. If you hade there wouldn't have been any reason to mention putin or Un. The title of the thread is built on assumption. 

I am no trump supporter. I didn't got for him in the primary leading up to his election and I won't vote for him in this primary either. If he is Republican nominee though I will vote for him in the absence of a better option. I havent met a Democrat yet who has presented an argument convincing enough to get me to vote for their candidate. We arent selecting a spiritual leader. I already have one of those, Jesus. That works for me. I couldn't careless about trump but I care even less about democratic political philosophy. 

12 hours ago, Yakuda said:

You sure did assume.

But I did not! I honestly asked the same question maybe a dozen of active posters here and the answer was always the same: no answer. Confusion and avoidance, in a matter as obvious is that. That is an objective fact verified by experiment, not called an assumption. I've no idea why you've counted me as a "leftie", assumption? Do all lefties, and them only see epithets like "genius" and "very honorable" applied to criminal bloodthirsty thugs as problematic, both morally and rationally?

8 minutes ago, myata said:

But I did not! I honestly asked the same question maybe a dozen of active posters here and the answer was always the same: no answer.

That's because almost nobody reads your crap.

I now await your nonsensical and indirect bafflegab reply :)

6 hours ago, myata said:

But I did not! I honestly asked the same question maybe a dozen of active posters here and the answer was always the same: no answer. Confusion and avoidance, in a matter as obvious is that. That is an objective fact verified by experiment, not called an assumption. I've no idea why you've counted me as a "leftie", assumption? Do all lefties, and them only see epithets like "genius" and "very honorable" applied to criminal bloodthirsty thugs as problematic, both morally and rationally?

First of all you need calm down. Next you're making assumptions about what it means that you think you got: no answer. 

My experience not experiment has been that people hear answers they don't like and then assume they got no answer.

Next that is not an "objective fact verified by experiment". You know that right? 

13 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

My experience not experiment has been that people hear answers they don't like and then assume they got no answer.

The question was very simple: is Vlad of Russia or Un of North Korea a genius or/and very honorable individual. Would you like to try it yourself?

3 hours ago, myata said:

The question was very simple: is Vlad of Russia or Un of North Korea a genius or/and very honorable individual. Would you like to try it yourself?

You don't even remember that I answered this do you? You don't even remember saying I was, thus far the first and only person to answer it do you? It's apparent that to continue talking to you would be a complete waste of time since you can't remember what you have written. You won't be on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore you. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

You don't even remember that I answered this do you?

Bah what is it? I meant the other members here. You can try 'asking' them yourself.

Edited by myata

4 minutes ago, myata said:

Bah what is it? I meant the other members here. You can try 'asking' them yourself.

You have to go read it. Ok. No I won't because what others think is what they think. It has no bearing on me. 

On 3/5/2024 at 10:19 AM, Yakuda said:

I havent met a Democrat yet who has presented an argument convincing enough to get me to vote for their candidate.

What are the chances of a Republican convincing you that Trump is the last person you should be voting for?

What you need is an American to present you with an argument to put your country first.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

What are the chances of a Republican convincing you that Trump is the last person you should be voting for?

What you need is an American to present you with an argument to put your country first.

When faced with a reasonable alternative I'll never vote for Trump. That's why I didn't vote for him in the primary before the 2016 election and won't during this primary either. What democrats have put up is even worse. I don't need convincing I need a reasonable alternative. If you think biden is it then your more damaged than I can ever imagine. 

I notice guy couldn't give it a go so that tells me what I need to know about you. You're a blowhard who thinks what? You'll embarrass me? I'll tell you what when I find a Democrat who would actually put their country first then I MIGHT have an alternative. Why do leftists think everyone is as stupid as them? 

Edited by Yakuda

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You think voting biden is putting the country first?

Trump may be a little unhinged but when you strip away the bullcrap and the cherry picked nonsense his presidency was much better for the economy and still noticeably better for foreign policy. If you take away the tweets and fisticuffs with the press and little rocket man jokes and just look at the stats and achievements  trump was arguably better and is far less likely to die in office. Biden looks like he might not make it to the election.

24 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

That's why I didn't vote for him in the primary before the 2016 election and won't during this primary either.

Yeah, I know how saying that works around here. LMAO!

If you think biden is it then your more damaged than I can ever imagine.

It's the damage I think will happen if Trump is elected that matters

I notice guy couldn't give it a go so that tells me what I need to know about you.

You noticed a what? In any case I'm pretty sure it's merely the fact I'm a lefty is all you need to know.

You're a blowhard who thinks what? You'll embarrass me? I'll tell you what when I find a Democrat who would actually put their country first then I MIGHT have an alternative.

It should be clear what I think, that Trump's election will be a disaster.  No one is forcing you to vote.

Why do leftists think everyone is as stupid as them?

I doubt any of them think that at all. Can you not see how your saying so allows people to see more than enough to know who and what you are? 

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You think voting biden is putting the country first?

I think voting Trump will flush the toilet but I also think things are so backed everything will flow the wrong way.

Trump may be a little unhinged but when you strip away the bullcrap and the cherry picked nonsense his presidency was much better for the economy and still noticeably better for foreign policy.  If you take away the tweets and fisticuffs with the press and little rocket man jokes and just look at the stats and achievements trump was arguably better and is far less likely to die in office. Biden looks like he might not make it to the election.

Here's a stat. He killed a million Americans with COVID misinformation.

Good job. 

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah, I know how saying that works around here. LMAO!

It's the damage I think will happen if Trump is elected that matters

You noticed a what? In any case I'm pretty sure it's merely the fact I'm a lefty is all you need to know.

It should be clear what I think, that Trump's election will be a disaster.  No one is forcing you to vote.

I doubt any of them think that at all. Can you not see how your saying so allows people to see more than enough to know who and what you are? 

If only truth was determined by what you believe. 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think voting Trump will flush the toilet but I also think things are so backed everything will flow the wrong way.

LOL - well i guess we'll see.

Here's a stat. He killed a million Americans with COVID misinformation.

LOL here's a stat - he saved the lives of 100 billion people single handedly as well as 50 unicorns.  Seeing as we're just making complete shit up out of the blue :) 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It looks to me like your beliefs have you instead of the other way around.

See once again you think something therefore you think it's truth. If I said I had three arms, whether or not I have three arms hasn't nothing to do with whether you believe it or not. You either understand that or you don't. 

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - well i guess we'll see.

It's odd that you don't sound as absolutely certain as you usually do.

LOL here's a stat - he saved the lives of 100 billion people single handedly as well as 50 unicorns.  Seeing as we're just making complete shit up out of the blue :) 

COVID Misinformation Is Killing People

This “infodemic” has to stop

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/covid-misinformation-is-killing-people1/

WASHINGTON — Of the flood of misinformation, conspiracy theories and falsehoods seeding the internet on the coronavirus, one common thread stands out: President Trump.

That is the conclusion of researchers at Cornell University who analyzed 38 million articles about the pandemic in English-language media around the world. Mentions of Mr. Trump made up nearly 38 percent of the overall “misinformation conversation,” making the president the largest driver of the “infodemic” — falsehoods involving the pandemic.

The study, to be released Thursday, is the first comprehensive examination of coronavirus misinformation in traditional and online media.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

You won't find any articles or studies that say the opposite.

• Like 1