The essence of evolution of the humanity?

myata

If reading is tied to evolution, then it's really only about being able to absorb and critically consider ideas from diverse sources.

So how is that different from being able to, say, listen to Socrates? Or watching manufacturing consent, the film? Or being on the internet, on Maple leaf Web?

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

So how is that different from being able to, say, listen to Socrates?

I think that it means that any intelligent function, ability etc. is not a given, but a privilege and responsibility.

One can always choose to abandon it; refuse and drop. And in that case, the result is no different from if it never existed.

So, if one does not, and wouldn't think then the outcome will be the same as if the decisions were produced by a rock. Humanity saw it and tried it so many times, it's not even funny.

4 minutes ago, myata said:

I think that it means that any intelligent function, ability etc. is not a given, but a privilege and responsibility.

One can always choose to abandon it; refuse and drop. And in that case, the result is no different from if it never existed.

So, if one does not, and wouldn't think then the outcome will be the same as if the decisions were produced by a rock. Humanity saw it and tried it so many times, it's not even funny.

I agree for sure that we need to talk more about responsibility these days.  

1 minute ago, Yakuda said:

Responsibility is the enemy of the left. Intersectionality and victimhood is how they determine value.

Given the multitude of problems caused by this left you speak of, the right must be responsible for these problems because they haven't eradicated them en masse .

Edited by Michael Hardner

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Given the multitude of problems caused by this left you speak of, the right must be responsible for these problems because they haven't eradicated them en masse .

So you think if someone else "causes" a problem other people are "responsible" for the problem. So you stuff your fat face with cheeseburgers year after year and cause yourself to have a heart attack then that means McDonald's is responsible for it. 

Thanks for making my point. 

Edited by Yakuda

21 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

So you think if someone else "causes" a problem other people are "responsible" for the problem. So you stuff your fat face with cheeseburgers year after year and cause yourself to have a heart attack then that means McDonald's is responsible for it. 

Thanks for making my point. 

Do you disagree with the solution though?  There's clearly no benefit to the leftist penis Democrats as you call them.

It's just very clear that leftism, IE Democrat penis people, are the root of all the problems right?

No they aren't and I didn't say that. See you're trying to think again and that's where you get into trouble but your IQ is 65 so...

Edited by Yakuda

Just now, Yakuda said:

No they aren't and I didn't say that. See you're trying to think again and that's where you get into trouble but your IQ is 65

Well you said that they are the enemy of responsibility.  Sounds like they're all CRAZY!

Are you now trying to pull back from buffaloing on here and making simplistic blame songs?

If so, probably that's that. You either say so or just... do like the other folks who arrive in this manner, and just you know move on...

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well you said that they are the enemy of responsibility.  Sounds like they're all CRAZY!

Are you now trying to pull back from buffaloing on here and making simplistic blame songs?

If so, probably that's that. You either say so or just... do like the other folks who arrive in this manner, and just you know move on...

They mostly are crazy and they preach intersectionality and victimhood. Prove me wrong 

1 minute ago, Yakuda said:

They mostly are crazy and they preach intersectionality and victimhood. Prove me wrong 

How can I disprove something so general?

Some social progressives and sociologists have talked about a concept called intersectionality... Therefore, you can now slag Democrats as crazy leftists in threads that have nothing to do with the topic.

Yeah actually you really should move on... There's a 4chan thread somewhere. Just begging for you to show up...

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

How can I disprove something so general?

Some social progressives and sociologists have talked about a concept called intersectionality... Therefore, you can now slag Democrats as crazy leftists in threads that have nothing to do with the topic.

Yeah actually you really should move on... There's a 4chan thread somewhere. Just begging for you to show up...

Intersectionality exists. Only a dunce would deny it. That's not the point. The point is what does it matter and what should you do about your "victimhood". Try to keep up

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Intersectionality exists. Only a dunce would deny it. That's not the point. The point is what does it matter and what should you do about your "victimhood". Try to keep up

I can't keep up with you saying things then saying they are not your words but the words of Democrats or whatever.

Again ... it's time for you to leave.  Please do so.

I can't keep up with you saying things then saying they are n noot your words but the words of Democrats or whatever.

Again ... it's time for you to leave.  Please do so.

I'm not responsible for what you think I said. 

No I don't believe I will but thank you for the offer. 

23 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I'm not responsible for what you think I said. 

Sorry, who said this:

"Responsibility is the enemy of the left. Intersectionality and victimhood is how they determine value."

Do you not take responsibility for your words?  You damn leftist devil 👿

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sorry, who said this:

"Responsibility is the enemy of the left. Intersectionality and victimhood is how they determine value."

Do you not take responsibility for your words?  You damn leftist devil 👿

I wrote that and its true. Prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

"I'm not responsible for what you think I said. "

You are a bot and a troll.  Should you agree to leave right now, you're ok in my books still.  

What say you ?

Nice try Mikey. Go back and post your immediate response to the statement I made. Don't be a disingenuous coward. 

Just now, Yakuda said:

Nice try Mikey. Go back and post your immediate response to the statement I made. Don't be a disingenuous coward. 

I'm very sorry.  I have seen dogs chase their tails but I refuse to do so.  Adamantly.

I'm very sad for you, but likely not as sad as you yourself are to find yourself on my IGNORE list.

Condolences.

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm very sorry.  I have seen dogs chase their tails but I refuse to do so.  Adamantly.

I'm very sad for you, but likely not as sad as you yourself are to find yourself on my IGNORE list.

Condolences.

You should avoid posting your own words. I would too if I was you but thank God I'm not 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Condolences.

I did it for you sloth man 

Given the multitude of problems caused by this left you speak of, the right must be responsible for these problems because they haven't eradicated them en masse .

So the left caused the problem but the right must be responsible for them. That's asinine. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 12:18 PM, Yakuda said:

Given the multitude of problems caused by this left you speak of, the right must be responsible for these problems because they haven't eradicated them en masse .

So the left caused the problem but the right must be responsible for them. That's asinine. 

Why? You people have been telling anyone who'll listen that commies have infiltrated and taken over our governments at all levels. And not one of you have fired a single shot in defence of Canada.

How asinine is that given we've shed blood on the other side of the planet to save people from the same fate?

• Thanks 1