Ten reasons to oppose mass immigration

On 2/27/2024 at 9:54 PM, August1991 said:

Disagree,

Canadians - be like us, but no guns,

You are not disagreeing with me by saying that. My point is that they're NOT being like us.

On 2/25/2024 at 7:02 PM, I am Groot said:

Seems to be a pretty well-thought-out list, together with reasoning and evidence behind each.

For example: Farmland loss.

Despite having the second-largest landmass in the world, just 4.3% of Canada is arable, and 90% of Canadians live in a winding line of settlements within 160 KM of the U.S. border. Most immigrants settle in this same strip, which drives urban expansion: 15 million acres of farmland have been lost since 1976. Ontario loses 319 acres of farmland every day. Since 2001, Canada has lost the equivalent of seven small farms per day.

https://dominionreview.ca/10-reasons-to-oppose-mass-immigration-to-canada/

In America, Bill gates is buying up farm land by the millions of acres every year. Why is he doing this? Rumors have it that he wants to make sure that no real farming happens on his now land. I am pretty sure that vegatables and cattle will not be grown or raised on his land. Gates may be wanting to create some bug farms for us low life to have to eat his bugs one day.

All those attacks on farmers that we see happening around the world every day are just the beginning of what the globalist scum have in store for us low life. Farmers from all over the world are now demonstrating against the globalist attacks in their trying to destroy the family farm and the farming industry. We are having to deal with evil satanic WEF globalist scumbags who pretty much wants us all to eat bugs. Believe it or not. Check it out on the internet yourself. 

Of course, we all should know by now that only steaks will be on Gates and his globalist elite ilk friends menu. I can guarantee you that Gates and his globalist WEF scum will not be eating bugs for dinner. But you will be if they get their way. ☹️

28 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

You are not disagreeing with me by saying that. My point is that they're NOT being like us.

Mass immigration is what will kill our British/European way of life and traditions. With massive non-white immigration going on today in all the white countries in the world, it is not hard to see that, say in one more decade, we will lose our way of life and heritage and traditions in our country to a massive amount of third world immigrants who are only coming here for economic reasons and nothing more. The more that keeps coming means that the less will bother to assimilate. Our politicians are already telling them that they need not assimilate. Half a million new legal and illegal immigrants are coming to Canada every year, and this has been happening for decades now. When approx. 85% of our new immigrants are coming from non white countries every year, up over two million in the last few years, you know that we must be in big time trouble. Just saying. 😇

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

And I never understood why. We were better off with 18. Every list of the best countries in the world to list is almost entirely those with small populations.

They usually have the small geography to go with it.

Generally speaking population growth is very beneficial. But - what we're experiencing now is insane, our population growth (and then some) is fueled entirely by immigration and is occuring at a rate that is not sustainable in the slightest. Not with our current level of infrastructure development (homes, medical services food production etc).

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

And sorry @August1991 a lot of us have guns too.  See? You can't even get along with other canadians.  How on earth did you expect immigrants to get along?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Mass immigration is what will kill our British/European way of life and traditions. With massive non-white immigration going on today in all the white countries in the world, it is not hard to see that, say in one more decade....

Disagree.

As a part of the population, more immigrants arrived each year in the late 1900s than arriving now.

3 hours ago, August1991 said:

Disagree.

As a part of the population, more immigrants arrived each year in the late 1900s than arriving now.

That does not appear to be accurate. Certainly not for the lengths of time it has been high now.  But - post your stats and lets take a look at what you've got, it CAN get messy when you add some of the categories. Post a link.

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That does not appear to be accurate. Certainly not for the lengths of time it has been high now.  But - post your stats and lets take a look at what you've got, it CAN get messy when you add some of the categories. Post a link.

He does not do that sort of thing.

On 3/3/2024 at 7:45 PM, August1991 said:

Disagree.

At that time, the majority of our new immigrants came from Britain and Europe. Today, the majority of new immigrants are coming from non-white countries by the hundreds of thousands every year, and this has been going on for the past several decades. While the white people are starting to decline in numbers, the non-white population is increasing in their numbers. Another couple of decades the white folk in Canada will find themselves in a minority situation, and then they will lose their own white homeland to other foreign non-white races. That is fact, and not fiction. Believe it or not. 😒

On 2/27/2024 at 11:06 PM, eyeball said:

Oh bite me. My grandkids other grandparents fled Hong Kong 50 years or more ago knowing what was coming. They're exactly the kind of hardworking freedom loving people Canada needs more of.

I bet your Mother would be ashamed if she could hear you.

You think because, Canada has a large chinese population that it is a example of assimilation...every major city in Canada has "china towns within them" most stores signage is in chinese, how is that a example of assimilation...

same could be said for other cultures as well...Assimilation is what Canadians do when they move to other countries...

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

You think because, Canada has a large chinese population that it is a example of assimilation...every major city in Canada has "china towns within them" most stores signage is in chinese, how is that a example of assimilation...

same could be said for other cultures as well...Assimilation is what Canadians do when they move to other countries...

English is a required subject in China, and most students are taught their first lesson in the third grade, while others even start during kindergarten. Most reputable jobs ask for proof of English proficiency. A college English test certificate is acceptable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/china-cracks-down-on-bad-english-in-signs.html

Hmm 🤔.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

English is a required subject in China, and most students are taught their first lesson in the third grade, while others even start during kindergarten. Most reputable jobs ask for proof of English proficiency. A college English test certificate is acceptable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/china-cracks-down-on-bad-english-in-signs.html

Hmm 🤔.

And yet you failed to mention why most stores in China towns here in Canada are in chinese...or the fact they live in the same community...and not intermingled with the rest of the population...

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

And yet you failed to mention why most stores in China towns here in Canada are in chinese...or the fact they live in the same community...and not intermingled with the rest of the population...

I don't know.I guess I didn't think it was very important. My daughter seems to be picking up Chinese well enough. Speaks it better than her kids in fact.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:10 PM, CdnFox said:

I have to admit - it got awefully quiet after i asked :)

Google: Ckifton Sifton.

In 1890, the west of Canada could have been a very different country.

Instead, French Catholics were pushed abroad 

Edited by August1991

Just now, August1991 said:

Google: Ckifton Sifton.

In 1890, the west of Canada could have been a very different country. 

I'm not googling anything, that's not how it works.  If you're saying you cannot provide the data and you either made it up or are going by some memory of something you may have read at some point, fine but as near as i can tell you're not correct, so if you can't provide SOME reason to believe that's accurate then you'll have to accept if nobody believes you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I'm not googling anything, that's not how it works.

Clueless.

===

We Canadians:  different languages, religions - we get along. Centuries we've done this.

Americans? They had a civil war. They killed each other.

We Canadians get along.

Edited by August1991

10 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Clueless.

Yes you are but that's ok kid - we can't ALL be smart.

===

We Canadians:  different languages, religions - we get along. Centuries we've done this.

Americans? They had a civil war. They killed each other.

We Canadians get along.

Being a liar however is a choice :)  we don't get along.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes you are but that's ok kid - we can't ALL be smart.

Being a liar however is a choice :)  we don't get along.

Canada, survival?

Maybe if one views us as another animal

=====

We Canadians are smarter. We get along.

33 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Canada, survival?

Maybe if one views us as another animal

=====

We Canadians are smarter. We get along.

You're starting to sound like myata. 

Go back to speaking in normal english instead of gibberish.   You sound retarded and nobody knows what you're talking about.