Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the term used to describe the irrational despair, hysteria, and hatred liberals, establishment token conservatives, and the mainstream media[1] have for U.S. President Donald Trump and anything related to him.[2] It is a form of mental illness and mental declination.

And it's alarming to see just how many of these degenerates have it. 

I would say at least half of this forum has severe cases, alone. lol

as taken from Conservapedie:

Trump Derangement Syndrome

so just to be clear, a real Encyclopedia just summarizes reference information. its not a real Encyclopedia if it just claims facts without reference.

as an example the following is without reference and indeed is not currently recognized in the field of mental health:
"It is a form of mental illness and mental declination."

you could have used the following from a real Encyclopedia:

Trump derangement syndrome

but again, if you are not interested in all views on a topic, and would prefer just to be told what to believe... then your source works.

Edited by godzilla
  • Thanks 1

Yes, everyone who thinks a RAPIST is not fit for the Oval Office is deranged.
I suppose the ones who think that proven sexual assault, nonstop lying, cheating and a history of fraud are qualifying attributes for the Presidency are the "decent" and "normal" ones...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the term used to describe the irrational despair, hysteria, and hatred liberals, establishment token conservatives, and the mainstream media[1] have for U.S. President Donald Trump and anything related to him.[2] It is a form of mental illness and mental declination.

You are an EXPERT on BEING DERANGED.

But NOT among the MAGA CULT who can't see it in themselves, like YOU.

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

Has the American Medical Association seen you practicing medicine without a license? Only they can approve any determination of an actual disease or mental aberrations existence that you post anywhere with an electronic signature ....QUACK Medicine on the other hand, in my opinion, seems to be a definite Donald Trump malady very similar in mental loss to Delusions of Grandeur. 

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Has the American Medical Association seen you practicing medicine without a license? 

It's an informal practice based on so many examples that they can't be counted. 

Let's take a look at some of them: 

1. Democrats were traumatized by Trump's 2016 election victory. 

Well that's a no-brainer:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/04/2018-elections-democrats-2016-nightmares-midterms-960458

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2018/11/05/leftists-brace-themselves-ahead-of-midterms-after-ptsd-symptoms-from-2016/

Edited by Deluge

19 hours ago, godzilla said:

so just to be clear, a real Encyclopedia just summarizes reference information. its not a real Encyclopedia if it just claims facts without reference.

What IS real is your unhealthy fixation on the true President, and Conservapedia captures that fixation.

You a$$holes bash this guy every f*cking day and that's a derangement - it needs to be discussed. 

20 hours ago, herbie said:

I suppose the ones who think that proven sexual assault, nonstop lying, cheating and a history of fraud are qualifying attributes for the Presidency are the "decent" and "normal" ones...

Those aren't very nice things to say about the old hair sniffer. Sure, he gets creepy with kids but does he actually assault them? Perhaps he does off camera? 

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

What IS real is your unhealthy fixation on the true President, and Conservapedia captures that fixation.

You a$$holes bash this guy every f*cking day and that's a derangement - it needs to be discussed. 

This describes conservatives and Trudeau.

15 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

This describes conservatives and Trudeau.

No it doesn't. 

I know almost nothing about Trudeau and I can still tell you that the issues conservatives' there with him, don't even come close to the issues leftoids here have with Trump. 

Edited by Deluge

22 hours ago, herbie said:

What year did this supposed rape take place? Oh that's right even the gold digging whore couldnt remember the YEAR. 

who did trump defraud? 

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

You are an EXPERT on BEING DERANGED.

But NOT among the MAGA CULT who can't see it in themselves, like YOU.

You're "normal" right? LMAO 

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

has this started yet? i mean anyone can say anything on YouTube...

i don't see anything happening... appears not to be making any difference.

I'm just as interested as you are to see leftism fail, but it looks like we're going to have to wait and see. 

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

What year did this supposed rape take place?

When he f*cked  E Jean Carroll against her will and managed to only be liable in a civic trial. Among about 25 other allegations.
Aided by toxic males so disgustingly deplorable they think poking their dick into a woman without her consent or by intimidation is not rape.

Like just what kind of person says sex assault allegations by 25 women, 91 criminal indictments, & many, many frauds can even remotely be 'witch hunt, persecution, all lies' and not be either stupid all the way down to their bones or just a plain scumbag?

20 minutes ago, herbie said:

When he f*cked  E Jean Carroll against her will and managed to only be liable in a civic trial. Among about 25 other allegations.
Aided by toxic males so disgustingly deplorable they think poking their dick into a woman without her consent or by intimidation is not rape.

Like just what kind of person says sex assault allegations by 25 women, 91 criminal indictments, & many, many frauds can even remotely be 'witch hunt, persecution, all lies' and not be either stupid all the way down to their bones or just a plain scumbag?

What year was that? Isnt she the same gold digging white that said rape was sexy. Yeah she was. 

19 minutes ago, herbie said:

She sure sounded broken up about it during her little interview with that butch on MSNBC.

9 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

What year was that? Isnt she the same gold digging white that said rape was sexy. Yeah she was. 

Oh get back to the Jesus section  you troglodyte.

You can start a YouTube channel and be the Christian Nationalist alternative to Mrs Betty Bowers

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is going to be a day when we can talk about something other than Trump. I know.. I have high expectations.

It was nice for a couple weeks when he wasn't the Number One story on the news.
Hell, even in Canada the whole Cdn Olympic hockey team could've died in a plane crash and for so long Trump would've done something so outrageous, so objectionable the crash would be the #2 story.

4 minutes ago, herbie said:

Hell, even in Canada the whole Cdn Olympic hockey team could've died in a plane crash and for so long Trump would've done something so outrageous, so objectionable the crash would be the #2 story.

Trump doesn't make anyone write about him. That's the medias choice. 

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is going to be a day when we can talk about something other than Trump. I know.. I have high expectations. 

It'll taper off after Trump completes his second term in the White House. 

7 minutes ago, herbie said:

And telling the truth is completely outrageous and objectionable to leftoids. 

22 hours ago, herbie said:

Folks can't get enough of this guy. Either they love him or hate him. Either way.. if he is the lead story, they get clicks, ratings, or revenue. Quite sad. 

23 hours ago, herbie said:

And then he won't have to pull out of NATO. The partners will all turn on him. Give the USA it's own taste of "Regime Change".

yeah others can all 'dream' too!

NATO needs a strong leader and the US will hopefully have it when Woke Biden is wheeled out of the White House next January.