Ukraine Can't Win the War

On 6/21/2024 at 2:26 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

I publicly dis-respected Nationalist. I apologize to him. I always need to be held accountable.

Meh...not so much disrespect but a warp of the truth. With all the Libbies lies being flung about, I may have responded rashly.

Sorry.

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2024 at 8:11 PM, DUI_Offender said:

74 years, but who is counting. 

71 years since an actual war broke out. 

There will be no war in the Korean peninsula in the foreseeable future. 

Yet...you're positive Russia will attack all of Europe. 

What a pea-brain...

26 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

I'd love for you to point out any post where I said anything about Russia attacking all of Europe. 

I can use a good laugh at your expense...yet again.

Negotiating with autocratic leaders has never worked. What you want essentially is another Munich agreement (circa 1938), where Nazi Germany was given the Sudetenland for peace in Europe. We all know how that turned out. 

If this were 1941, he would be cheering on the German Army.

At one point I posted...

No...we have no business being involved in this. It serves no realistic purpose and is incredibly dangerous and is an expense we cannot afford right now.

And you replied...

Just like World War II?

This is all justb from this thread. Shall we tippy-toe through others too?

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

At one point I posted...

And you replied...

This is all justb from this thread. Shall we tippy-toe through others too?

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

And yet at no point did I mention Russia attacking all of Europe.  You are reading something in my posts that is not there.

Then again, reading comprehension was never your strong suit.

2 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

And yet at no point did I mention Russia attacking all of Europe.  You are reading something in my posts that is not there.

Then again, reading comprehension was never your strong suit.

LOL.

Ahhh you Libbies. You find it so easy to simply lie in the face of irrefutable evidence of your own stupidity.

Meh...stupid is as stupid does.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL.

Ahhh you Libbies. You find it so easy to simply lie in the face of irrefutable evidence of your own stupidity.

Meh...stupid is as stupid does.

Sigh*

Ok Nationalist, I will once again hold your hand, like a schoolboy crossing the street, and explain to you about history.

Russia is not interested in all of Europe to conquer. Putin has never desired this. What Russia wants, is to once again acquire all of it's old Soviet republics, to create a new Russian empire. Putin is interested in controlling the land within Russia's sphere of influence. This is without a doubt, the reason they ahve been meddling in former Soviet states, and their affairs (Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, etc). 

You see, Nationalist, at one point Russia had a revolution in 1917, and in the aftermath, formed the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was composed of many republics- Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc.

I am certain that if Ukraine had fallen quickly, Putin would feel embolden to annex other countries that were once Soviet republics. However, I am sure Putin has his hands full with the Ukrainians. However, if Putin is given what he wants in peace talks, I feel he will be emboldened to break his promises and try and finish off the rest of Ukraine within a decade.

I have no idea where you get the idea that somehow I was insinuating that Russia wants to invade all of Europe (as this has never happened in history). Perhaps you can explain yourself..

Edited by DUI_Offender

Sigh*

Ok Nationalist, I will once again hold your hand, like a schoolboy crossing the street, and explain to you about history.

Russia is not interested in all of Europe to conquer. Putin has never desired this. What Russia wants, is to once again acquire all of it's old Soviet republics, to create a new Russian empire. This is without a doubt, the reason they ahve been meddling in former Soviet states, and their affairs (Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, etc). 

You see, Nationalist, at one point Russia had a revolution in 1917, and in the aftermath, formed the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was composed of many republics- Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc.

I am certain that if Ukraine had fallen quickly, Putin would feel embolden to annex other countries that were once Soviet republics. However, I am sure Putin has his hands full with the Ukrainians. However, if Putin is given what he wants in peace talks, I feel he will be emboldened to break his promises and try and finish off the rest of Ukraine within a decade.

I have no idea where you get the idea that somehow I was insinuating that Russia wants to invade all of Europe (as this has never happened in history). Perhaps you can explain yourself..

LOL...your own posts betray you.

Really...self character assassination might be interesting to watch but...don't you ever get embarrassed of yourself?

22 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

I'm very sceptical in regards to the 20,000 number. Russia has never been very forthcoming, and tends to exaggerate. Western intelligence officials have been quoted as saying Russia produces 250,000 shells a month, which would be closer to 8,500/day.

Those numbers are not coming from Russia but from Ukraine and the troops of the front...And i agree i would not trust any info coming from Russia and not very confident on info coming from Ukraine...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Those numbers are not coming from Russia but from Ukraine and the troops of the front...And i agree i would not trust any info coming from Russia and not very confident on info coming from Ukraine...

Actually, this is coming from Western intelligence:

"Russia is producing about 250,000 artillery munitions per month, or about 3 million a year, according to NATO intelligence estimates of Russian defense production shared with CNN, as well as sources familiar with Western efforts to arm Ukraine. Collectively, the US and Europe have the capacity to generate only about 1.2 million munitions annually to send to Kyiv, a senior European intelligence official told CNN."

source: https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/10/politics/russia-artillery-shell-production-us-europe-ukraine/index.html

Edited by DUI_Offender

Actually, this is coming from Western intelligence (UK, USA< France, etc)

You're not terribly bright are you. None of them really believe the clap-trap Ukraine is feeding them.

And if you trust the UK, US or the French "intelligence"...then I would propose you stop bashing your head with that hammer.

Actually, this is coming from Western intelligence (UK, USA< France, etc)

it could be coming from my aunt fanny, the real question is where are they getting there info from i can only assume it has something to due with reports coming from the Ukrainian front...but like my boss used to say assuming anything only makes a ass out of u and me...even if we are to meet in the middle , then the numbers still stand Russia, NK, are out producing the west by large numbers...

And if the opposite were to be true then Ukraine numbers would be way up...and they are not...point is Russia has the numbers on troops, ammo, equipment, Ukraine is losing ground it can not take back right now due to the lack of support from NATO...and i'm sorry to say that support will continue to dwindle...Ukraine knows that, the wests attention span is not that long...instead of losing men with no return they should start talks...every day they wait russia gains more ground...

26 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Actually, this is coming from Western intelligence:

"Russia is producing about 250,000 artillery munitions per month, or about 3 million a year, according to NATO intelligence estimates of Russian defense production shared with CNN, as well as sources familiar with Western efforts to arm Ukraine. Collectively, the US and Europe have the capacity to generate only about 1.2 million munitions annually to send to Kyiv, a senior European intelligence official told CNN."

source: https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/10/politics/russia-artillery-shell-production-us-europe-ukraine/index.html

That would give Russia only a 12 day supply of arty rounds...since china is not saying anything about providing munitions to Russia the rest is just a guess....who is giving Russia the remaining 18 days worth...which would amount to 310,000 rounds a month...more than the west could dream of, and more than Russia...my best guess would be it is a split between china and NK , and i would also say, any way you split it both are out producing the west by a large number... 

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You're not terribly bright are you. None of them really believe the clap-trap Ukraine is feeding them.

And if you trust the UK, US or the French "intelligence"...then I would propose you stop bashing your head with that hammer.

So I should trust Russia, which is known for spreading propaganda, and is our traditional enemy.  Maybe change your name to "traitor" instead of "Nationalist."

27 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

it could be coming from my aunt fanny, the real question is where are they getting there info from i can only assume it has something to due with reports coming from the Ukrainian front...but like my boss used to say assuming anything only makes a ass out of u and me...even if we are to meet in the middle , then the numbers still stand Russia, NK, are out producing the west by large numbers...

It is a sad day, when one would trust Russia over their own intelligence community. 

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

even if we are to meet in the middle , then the numbers still stand Russia, NK, are out producing the west by large numbers...

North Korea's industrial capacity is a joke.  Most of what they're sending to Russia is from the 70's and 80's, and probably half of it is duds.  Russian artillery isn't accurate either, so as they spray ordnance all over the place, most of it is missing and what does eventually hit the right target often doesn't explode anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

and i'm sorry to say that support will continue to dwindle...Ukraine knows that, the wests attention span is not that long...instead of losing men with no return they should start talks...every day they wait russia gains more ground...

This is just self-reinforcing logic though - the sort of fatalistic pessimism that the Kremlin does everything it can to promote. The narrative you're drawing here is exactly what the Russian troll farms are peddling.  

You're trying to tell me that an economy the size of Canada's (Russia) and an impoverished third-world shithole is capable of out-producing the West and NATO?  Please.  

Losing ground every day?  You should look up the front lines in Ukraine from late 2022, and compare them to today.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

So I should trust Russia, which is known for spreading propaganda, and is our traditional enemy.  Maybe change your name to "traitor" instead of "Nationalist."

As I've said many times before, I trust my own senses. For instance...right now my senses are telling me you're trying to prop up one side of propaganda and sh1t on the other. That's the act of an id1ot. But hey...you have obviously run out of good arguments so now you're gonna try to get me mad.

Meh...my name is accurate and just fine. I assume yours is too.

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

North Korea's industrial capacity is a joke.  Most of what they're sending to Russia is from the 70's and 80's, and probably half of it is duds.  Russian artillery isn't accurate either, so as they spray ordnance all over the place, most of it is missing and what does eventually hit the right target often doesn't explode anyway. 

This is just self-reinforcing logic though - the sort of fatalistic pessimism that the Kremlin does everything it can to promote. The narrative you're drawing here is exactly what the Russian troll farms are peddling.  

You're trying to tell me that an economy the size of Canada's (Russia) and an impoverished third-world shithole is capable of out-producing the West and NATO?  Please.  

Losing ground every day?  You should look up the front lines in Ukraine from late 2022, and compare them to today.  

I think Army Guy should go full-fledged Putin shill, and change his username to Douglas MacGregor.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

As I've said many times before, I trust my own senses.

This is precisely the problem that you ahve had all your life.

I think Army Guy should go full-fledged Putin shill, and change his username to Douglas MacGregor.

This is precisely the problem that you ahve had all your life.

Really. And how many millions are you worth?

As for MacGregor...you'd be well served to understand that he's a decorated war hero. An AMERICAN war hero.

But you like to drink and drive so...ya...there's that accomplishment...

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really. And how many millions are you worth?

As for MacGregor...you'd be well served to understand that he's a decorated war hero. An AMERICAN war hero.

MacGregor was a decorated war veteran.  However, most people in the military say that he went off the rails a decade ago, and literally nobody respects him, except like-minded people- mainly racists and traitors. In other words, he must be a hero to you. 

Edited by DUI_Offender

45 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

MacGregor was a decorated war veteran.  However, most people in the military say that he went off the rails a decade ago, and literally nobody respects him, except like-minded people- mainly racists and traitors. In other words, he must be a hero to you. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

I'd day the man is qualified to be called an American war hero and authority on military ops. Here's another.

https://www.douglasmacgregor.com/about

Oh...Doug's got a PhD t'boot.

You and I are only pawns in a game Doug is playing along with alĺ the other high level players. Right up to the Whitehouse. He's had a number of military successes...albeit occasionally a bit reklas. But that...my fine little pawn...is what makes war heros. People who command reverence...respect.

I know I know...you don't understand respect. Meh...drunk drivers tend to have such deficient traits.

Edited by Nationalist

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

I'd day the man is qualified to be called an American war hero and authority on military ops. Here's another.

https://www.douglasmacgregor.com/about

Oh...Doug's got a PhD t'boot.

You and I are only pawns in a game Doug is playing along with alĺ the other high level players. Right up to the Whitehouse. He's had a number of military successes...albeit occasionally a bit reklas. But that...my fine little pawn...is what makes war heros. People who command reverence...respect.

MacGregor is an turncoat, who has been predicting Ukraine military defeat literally every week for the past 27 months. He sold his country out for Putin.

1 minute ago, DUI_Offender said:

MacGregor is an turncoat, who has been predicting Ukraine military defeat literally every week for the past 27 months. He sold his country out for Putin.

He didn't sell squat. He's right about Ukraine. That's no crime. It's realizing reality.

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Look i'm not peddling anything here, just stating some undisputed facts, Russia is expending up to 20,000 rounds of arty ammo a day...(again according to western intel sources) Russia has nothing to do with these figures....to meet that expenditure one needs to have a manufacturing ability of well over 600,000 rounds a month ( Thats basic math) ...

Russian arty is accurate enough, have you watched any vids from the front, they seem to be able to hit what they're shooting at, accurate for a 152 shell would be anything within 100 meters above ground...besides when they throwing 20,000 rounds a day at you on a small front you just got to get close...

Western intel ( according to DUI sources).....has already stated that Russia is capable of producing 250,000 rounds a month...that amount is Way more than the entire NATO can produce..Some one is producing over 400,000 rounds a moth for Russia, if you know who i'm all ears...

Currently Canada's produces shit for arty rounds, US army has invested 1.5 billion dollars into ammo manufacturing capacity in Canada and poland to produce rounds for Ukraine..Won't come online until late 2025, As current US production is just under 20,000 rounds a month...According to sources i already provided...So yes the source i provided is saying Russia out produces more Arty rounds than the entire NATO force currently...add to the mix China and NK and production must exceed 600,000 rounds a month or Russia could not sustain the numbers they are firing daily....

Most western media sources are stating that Russia is gaining ground in almost every sector...with some small exceptions...are you suggesting they are wrong....and do you have a source for that....

My entire narrative has been that NATO is not stepping up in supplying enough new equipment to make a difference, Ukraine is hurting for tanks, IFV's, anti tank weapons, aircraft, just about everything, yes NATO has agree to supply F-16's, and some Air defense systems, but it takes more to win a war being fought with arty shells...( to which NATO is struggling to supply Ukraine it's supply of 5000 rounds a day)...

There has been plenty of talk to NATO to step up, and some countries are stepping up it is not enough, take a look at the US and the hold up with there support is what has caused most of the russia gains...I'm not blaming the states as NATO could have stepped up and did not...Support is whanning, NATO patients are running out....and soon with new elections happening in the US that support might dry up...Russia does not care how many troops it losses, never has...and they are now drawing troops from other areas of the country, and will continue to fight until they have no one left....Ukraine does not have that option...

If Ukraine is not making gains in territory then the cost is not worth the effort...No support means NO Gains it is that simple....