Google Gemini

They have shut down its ability to generate pictures of people due to the backlash.

One of the funniest I saw was what happened when it was asked to create a picture of WWII German soldiers and 1 was an Asian woman and another was a black man

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

They have shut down its ability to generate pictures of people due to the backlash.

One of the funniest I saw was what happened when it was asked to create a picture of WWII German soldiers and 1 was an Asian woman and another was a black man

What gets me is the complete lack of self awareness of these people. They march through life as if all of this shit is normal as a sunny afternoon breeze. lol

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Made by woketards, FOR woketards.  

Mark Dice explains it perfectly. lol

You are no smarter than google's AI.

Instead of posting an intelligent explanation, you post completely biased ridicule.

Google pauses Gemini’s ability to generate people after overcorrecting for diversity in historical images

Google said Thursday it’s pausing its Gemini chatbot’s ability to generate people. The move comes after viral social posts showed the AI tool overcorrecting for diversity, producing “historical” images of Nazis, America’s Founding Fathers and the Pope as people of color.

“We’re already working to address recent issues with Gemini’s image generation feature,” Google posted on X (via The New York Times). “While we do this, we’re going to pause the image generation of people and will re-release an improved version soon.”

What I'm seeing here is a bunch of lDIOTIC ridicule by jealous posters who couldn't even begin to produce Deep Learning AI applications.

• Thanks 1

Just now, robosmith said:

You are no smarter than google's AI.

Instead of posting an intelligent explanation, you post completely biased ridicule.

Google pauses Gemini’s ability to generate people after overcorrecting for diversity in historical images

What I'm seeing here is a bunch of lDIOTIC ridicule by jealous posters who couldn't even begin to produce Deep Learning AI applications.

Truth is the only concern here, pervert, and the TRUTH about this piece of shit AI is that it's woke. 

Gemini got caught being woke and now they get to deal with the backlash. I love it. 

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Said the white Nationalist. 

Nothing racist about being a Nationalist - it's what keeps countries together. 

Of course a border erasing nanny statist like you wouldn't know anything about that, but that's why I'm here. ;) 

22 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Truth is the only concern here, pervert, and the TRUTH about this piece of shit AI is that it's woke. 

Gemini got caught being woke and now they get to deal with the backlash. I love it. 

So what? You wouldn't know "truth" if it bit you in the ASS.

㊙️ One sided ridicule is NOT TRUTH, it is propaganda.

What is super funny is when AI programs are allowed to learn on its own and make up its own opinions it takes all data it gets and becomes more racist than Robert Byrd.

This time they biased it in the other direction and it overcorrected. Now it became an anti white racist.

All this proved was that AI isn't close to ready and they need to keep it off the internet because like many it turns them into awful people

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Look stupid, that piece of shit AI couldn't even get the skin tone right.

If it's having trouble with something THAT simple, there's no reason to believe that it's going to get anything else right either. lol

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just asked Gemini to create a picture of robosmith.....

lampung-indonesia-6-october-2023-260nw-2

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're that person who would lecture someone for mocking Boeing for having so many catastrophic failures on several aircraft, because of course they couldn't commence to comprehend the complexity of building such a complicated machine. 

To that I would point to recent wreckages, doors being blown out, and state nor did they.

No different than Google, for aiming for inclusion, by excluding people from the mix. 

Sorry, but that's hilarious to me.

It would be like a hooker using perforated condoms because her John's complained about sweating due to heat.

You can't fix that level of incompetence.