Jump to content

Google Gemini


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

You're that person who would lecture someone for mocking Boeing for having so many catastrophic failures on several aircraft, because of course they couldn't commence to comprehend the complexity of building such a complicated machine. 

I worked for Boeing 2 out the last 5 years, and I would mock them myself, at least Satellite Systems, cause they are the most disorganized company I've ever worked for. Their airliner screwups only corroborate my judgement.

12 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

To that I would point to recent wreckages, doors being blown out, and state nor did they.

Wut?

12 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

No different than Google, for aiming for inclusion, by excluding people from the mix. 

False equivalence between an EXPERIMENTAL AI application and life threatening PRODUCT PRODUCTION.

12 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Sorry, but that's hilarious to me.

What's hilarious? That they released beta software for public inspection. I'm sure they appreciate the cheap feeback.

12 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

It would be like a hooker using perforated condoms because her John's complained about sweating due to heat.

You can't fix that level of incompetence.

Letting the public experiment with new and harmless technology is ANOTHER ^FALSE EQUIVALENCE.  

4 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

image.thumb.png.02811df64bc868e1eafffa9117b65510.png

Isn't paused it just isn't creating images of people

This is literally what came up

image.thumb.png.cdfb0722f722fefa9c06008963429523.png

 

The LYING was the CLAIM that an image was created ME. Duh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok so...

A. @CrakHoBarbie Barb, I am a Nationalist and there's nothing bad about that. You use the term as if it's derogatory. Thus proving, yet again, that you simply regurgitate the crap you hear on the id1ot box without thinking about it.

B. As I have said before, AI if fcking dangerous! It is only as "intelligent" as the human programming it. In this case, it was programmed by a racist little shit who wanted to make a social statement instead of making a usable tool. 

I hope everyone has learned from this? AI is something we humans should not pursue past automated repetitive menial tasks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ok so...

A. @CrakHoBarbie Barb, I am a Nationalist and there's nothing bad about that. You use the term as if it's derogatory. Thus proving, yet again, that you simply regurgitate the crap you hear on the id1ot box without thinking about it.

B. As I have said before, AI if fcking dangerous! It is only as "intelligent" as the human programming it. In this case, it was programmed by a racist little shit who wanted to make a social statement instead of making a usable tool. 

I hope everyone has learned from this? AI is something we humans should not pursue past automated repetitive menial tasks.

While I appreciate your candor, you have advocated for civil war here on this forum.

I will agree that there are many problems with our republic and the current status quo. But, I do not see the white Nationalist movement, nor civil war, as a viable alternative... I see you as akin to the KKK.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Answer the question. 

You mean "Play my dumbass game because I, myself, am a dumbass."

No, dumbass, I'm not going to play your silly game. Just accept that you're a piece of shit race hustler and we'll get back to Google's anti-white Gemini. ;)

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

While I appreciate your candor, you have advocated for civil war here on this forum.

I will agree that there are many problems with our republic and the current status quo. But, I do not see the white Nationalist movement, nor civil war, as a viable alternative... I see you as akin to the KKK.

No, what you see is what your globalist masters tell you to see, and right now you see the truth about Google Gemini coming out and that pisses you off. lol

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You mean "Play my dumbass game because I, myself, am a dumbass."

No, dumbass, I'm not going to play your silly game. Just accept that you're a piece of shit race hustler and we'll get back to Google's anti-white Gemini. ;)

I believe I used the term "halfwit".

But, if you prefer "dumbass", that applies as well.

Oh! I know!...... Pinhead...... how about pinhead?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, what you see is what your globalist masters tell you to see, and right now you see the truth about Google Gemini coming out and that pisses you off. lol

 

What a bizarre little tyke you are.

You sound like your calming down. I think you need another dose of h8 radio.  As a full fledged far right zealot it's mandatory that you stay angry and irritated at all times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

While I appreciate your candor, you have advocated for civil war here on this forum.

I will agree that there are many problems with our republic and the current status quo. But, I do not see the white Nationalist movement, nor civil war, as a viable alternative... I see you as akin to the KKK.

 

And I see you as one who will give up in order to fit in. You apparently have a need to present yourself as "socially woke". 

I've never been able to understand that head-space. It's seems so...devoid of free will. A rejection of common sense in favor of hearding.

I used to tend my cousin's cattle for him with a dirt bike. As a teen it was a blast. The trick was to get 2 or 3 going where you wanted and the rest would follow no matter where.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What a bizarre little tyke you are.

You sound like your calming down. I think you need another dose of h8 radio.  As a full fledged far right zealot it's mandatory that you stay angry and irritated at all times.

It's Saturday morning, the sun's out, and I'm about to enjoy my day in a non-climate changed environment. I wish you wokejobs could do the same, but your riot overlords have other ideas for you, don't they. ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You may have, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a full ldiot. ;)

You should know, i consider being Insulted by a troglodyte piece of shit like you a compliment. 

But question... why are you wasting precious time with me? Dont you have a wife or kids to gleefully slap around....huh boy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You should know, i consider being Insulted by a troglodyte piece of shit like you a compliment. 

But question... why are you wasting precious time with me? Dont you have a wife or kids to gleefully slap around....huh boy?

Crackwhore, why does abortion turn you on? Do you really hate life that much? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

 

I've never been able to understand

Duh...

It's because your stupid.

Ya' can't fix that.

Just now, Deluge said:

Crackwhore, why does abortion turn you on? Do you really hate life that much? 

Look, if you are so Inept that you can't tell the difference between a chicken and an egg, then nothing anyone says is going to help you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Look, if you are so Inept that you can't tell the difference between a chicken and an egg, then nothing anyone says is going to help you.

Look, if you are so stupid that you can't tell the difference between something like a tumor and a fetus, then nothing anyone says is going to help you.

I mean, I want to help you, but something tells me you're in this because you simply love death, just like Muslim terrorists love death. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Look, if you are so stupid that you can't tell the difference between something like a tumor and a fetus, then nothing anyone says is going to help you.

I mean, I want to help you, but something tells me you're in this because you simply love death, just like Muslim terrorists love death. 

It's funny..... you're here day after day, all day, and you still suck at this.

If only you'd of been aborted .

 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's funny..... you're here day after day, all day, and you still suck at this.

If only you'd of been aborted .

Crackwhore hates it when it's outmatched. It happens frequently, but at least the piece of shit admits to its love for death and slaughter. ;)

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

 

you'sa goin to hell, fella  ;)

Ahh, the obligatory threats of eternal damnation.

Bravo!

It's nice to see special needs folks working  with the tools available to them.

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Crackwhore hates it when it's overmatched. lol

It happens frequently, but at least the piece of shit admits to its love for death and slaughter. ;)

I am often outmatched. 

And so are you, everytime we converse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I am often outmatched. 

And so are you, everytime we converse.

I grind you into powder everytime we chat. lol

Let's get back to your stupid ass chicken and the egg argument. Explain its relevance to human pregancy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I wondered what those cud chewing noises were.

Now you know.

Ok animal and klan analogies aside, this Google crap...you seem to be excusing or...trying to justify the complete misrepresentation of history.

Can you explain why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,770
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Akalupenn
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...