Study Finds ‘COVID-19 Vaccination is Strongly Associated w/ a Serious Adverse Safety Signal of Myocarditis, Particularly in Children and Young Adults Resulting in Hospitalization and Death

44 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The first three transgender clinics opened in Alberta and Manitoba and ontario under conservative provincial gov's.

Sure, in progressive cities that merely happened to be in provinces with conservative governments. Provincial governments that hounded both the clinics and their patients with the sort of bureaucratic hurdles reserved for pedophiles. A play book they've used before against people society look down on. 

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure, in progressive cities that merely happened to be in provinces with conservative governments. Provincial governments that hounded both the clinics and their patients with the sort of bureaucratic hurdles reserved for pedophiles. A play book they've used before against people society look down on. 

A bit of thread drift here (sorry) but I'm genuinely curious and will abandon this particular line of debate with your reply:

I mentioned it previously but the “simple soldier” lesson for me during Covid was the gleeful lack of support people showed for the rights of others. Such things as cheering when neighbours got fired or calling the police when an outdoor group exceeded arbitrary gathering limits by two toddlers.

Yes I said two toddlers, think about that for a second. I also said gleefully because from what I saw, the effort put forth to cause their neighbours harm was a true study in human nature. 

Imagine counting heads with binoculars from the other side of the lake prior to calling the police. In this case, the folks with binoculars (from the big city) were staying at their camp in clear violation of movement restrictions and they were reporting people who were full time residents.

Pretty breathtaking eh? If asked, I bet that neighbour would have delivered something in the form of a T-shirt slogan they probably  heard on CBC like “rights come with responsibilities.”  I see this scenario as the true definition of progressive hypocrisy.

Moving on now, I'm wondering if you feel any responsibility toward college aged women who are loosing athletic scholarships to uncut males? How about being injured by them in full contact sports? And what about the records being set that may now may stand in perpetuity?

Is it OK with you that women’s sports are being wrecked or is that simply the price they should be expected to pay?

Next we come to the prospect of uncut males invading your daughter’s, granddaughters, wife’s, sister’s (etc) change room. Is that OK?

Getting back to my original premise, I think it’s noteworthy that literally none of this affects me personally. In fact, I find the prospect of athletic young women (who self identify as gay men) in the change room pretty appealing. From that perspective you would think I'd be cheering for you.

BUT HERE”S THE THING

My concern is actually for your wife, daughter, and granddaughter, and instead of being mortified yourself, it seems to me you're suggesting that putting aside my concern for others is (somehow) the hallmark of being progressive.

I can't imagine ever wanting to join a club like that.

Is there a compelling recruiting pitch I missed along the way, perhaps some aspect of this that should elicit (in me) the same level of apathy that so appalled me during the dark days of Covid?  

I  perceive that there's a self inflicted and growing backlash looming against the sort of stratospheric (progressive) absurdities we've seen of late. That didn't have to happen with the intensity that I see on the horizon. Reasonableness might have saved the day.

I'm pretty moderate (I think), largely disinclined to impose my views (or intervention) on other people... as long as they simply refrain from hurting others.

I don't like bullies, and the problem liberal progressives now face is that I (and I expect many others) have come to view them as the sort of hateful, passive aggressive bullies they themselves (with the help of JT) say they hope to purge from the ranks of sane individuals who are inclined to stand opposed to their madness.

Nothing in my experience suggests it's a winning hand.   

Edited by Venandi
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

So - just to be clear -  CALGARY ALBERTA is a "progressive city".  In the late 1960's. And the cities don't get anything to say about it - the PROVINCE funded the clinics directly.

You're a m0r0n.  If you're going to make crap up at least try to invent shit that makes SOME sense.

Conservatives were the first to step up and say that this was a serious issue and these people deserved support.  You'll note that while policy around homosexuality was discussed by conservative parties and govt's federally, transgender treatment and issues and rights were never questioned.

BZZZZZZZTTT  you fail :P

On 2/2/2024 at 10:59 AM, eyeball said:

It has been proven however to be of immense benefit to the rest of the human population which is vastly more important in the scheme of things.

It hasn't in Canada, and that's a large enough sample size for me. In fact, it's the only sample that really matters to me because I live here.

1) Fact: After we vaxed 85% of our population in 2021, deaths went up by 30% in 2022. 

2) Fact: During the last several reporting periods in 2022 - right before Health Canada stopped giving us access to the "Covid deaths by Vax Status" stats - almost 87% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed.

2022 was actually our worst year by far, there were 24% more deaths than even 2020, when covid was a "novel virus".

It's an abomination to call the covid jab a "vaccination".

Vaccination was an extremely important word because vaccines have saved millions of lives. People have come to know and trust that word with their lives and their children's lives over the last 100 years. The continued use of vaccines is extremely important, but we just allowed Big Pharma and their hucksters & shills to leverage that word to sell basic snake-oil, and now the word vaccine has been cheapened to the point of being meaningless. 

The word vaccine went from "safe medication that's given to willing patients to confer nearly complete protection from dangerous pathogens" to "dangerous and occasionally fatal medication that's forced on unwilling patients to confer a barely measurable level of protection from a weak pathogen". 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit.

100 percent true, as i demonstrated. Conservative gov'ts in two prairie provinces and ontario were the first to specifically fund treatment and transition centers dedicated to transgender people. That's just history.

It must just make your butt ache when your cheezy little preconceived notions get blown out of the water like that :) 

But hey - maybe if you deny the facts again they'll change!

On 3/25/2024 at 11:29 PM, CdnFox said:

You literally did when you attempted to claim that there's 'concerns' with the study. At the end of the day the data the study has produced has been substantially proven elsewhere - as you note.  So if you're not disputing it - dont' dispute it.

Why? We already know that whatever the answer is it's "more than covid".

It's enough to give people the right to choose for themselves.

And that's what you lefties don't get here. it's what you're desperately trying to run away from with your post.

The risk of the vaccine at the time was not known - but it was pushed on people who probably were worse off for taking it.

When you force people (and lets not pretend they weren't forced) to take medical treatment against their will and it turns out they may have died from it or suffered serious injury (and some did) then that is morally wrong. It's horrible

but it's what you and yours did. You should be deeply ashamed you didn't stand up for people's rights.

You do a lot of advocating for the rights of the unvaxed for a person who's vaxed themselves. 

Sadly that's quite unique. 

It seems like everyone else who's vaxed has just taken the position that:

1. the vax is phenomenal
  2. the risks are so negligible that they aren't even worth considering
  3. the killing of a few healthy people (apologist refrain: "if it even happened!!!!!") who were at no risk from covid (apologist refrain: "if there even is a group that wasn't facing a lethal threat from covid!!!!!") was a small price to pay for the wonderful protection that the vax conferred to the country in general (in actuality it was just the elderly with co-morbidities who benefitted from vaxing - if anyone at all)
  4. no one was 'forced' to take the jab
  5. vax mandates were perfectly fine under these circumstances
  6. advocating for children to be jabbed was both reasonable and necessary.

Honestly, I can't get any of the resident vax-apologists to budge on any of those issues. Mentally they're all stuck at the Dec 2020 promise of "The vaccines are safe and if you're vaxed you don't have to worry about covid, and you don't have to worry about giving covid to grandma". 

I can guarantee you that eyeball and ExFlyer still say "100%" to 1 through 6, and the science is so far from 100% on every single one of those statements that they're laughable. I'd venture to say that they're all proven to be 0% true now, but their needle will never budge.

Those f-ing ghouls would vax their own kids and grandkids if they thought it'd give themselves a 1% higher chance of surviving. I'd rather lick doorknobs while unvaxed myself than vax my kid for my own protection. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You've demonstrated no such thing at all.

Come on eyeball.

Can you describe for us, in your own words, how well the vax works, who needs (or needed) it, who doesn't, and how badly young people have been harmed by it? 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I have to the rational people who believe in facts and truth.  You won't be able to see it but it's there.

Rational like WasteCanMan you mean?

LMAO!

He sees what he wants too, just like you do.

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Rational like WasteCanMan you mean?

Rational like rational.  But it's not a surprise you had to ask what that meant :)  

LMAO!

Surrendering already.  Tsk tsk.

He sees what he wants too, just like you do.

Are you talking to the voices in your head again?  I've told you, they're not your friends :)

You're the only one here denying the facts. What i said was true and demonstrated. ANd you've looked it up by now and realized i'm right or you wouldn't be having a hissy. :) 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Prove it.

Did. That's what 'demonstrated' means :) 

Or are you going with the Chretien 'proof' argument? "Da proof is da proof an wen yooo 'ave de proof den it's proved"?  - we' know you lefties have trouble understanding proofs ;)  

In any case i did so -  your court now/   Prove i'm wrong. 

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It hasn't in Canada, and that's a large enough sample size for me. In fact, it's the only sample that really matters to me because I live here.

1) Fact: After we vaxed 85% of our population in 2021, deaths went up by 30% in 2022. 

2) Fact: During the last several reporting periods in 2022 - right before Health Canada stopped giving us access to the "Covid deaths by Vax Status" stats - almost 87% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed.

I love how you're too dumb to actually put two and two together here.

33 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

ScreenShot2024-01-27at4_19_27PM.png.6f42feeb3989ace5b9308ccbfe786d9f.png

I love how you're too dumb to actually put two and two together here.

I missed you, puppy!

In case you're unable to do the math, 87% of the deaths in 2022 = more than 100% of the deaths in 2021. 

In other words, more multi-vaxed people died in 2022 than the total number of vaxed and unvaxed who died in 2021. 

The largest group of people to die in any year of covid was............. the multi-vaxed in 2022. There were more multi-vaxed deaths in 2022 than there were deaths in 2020, when covid was a novel virus and the MSM was telling us all to shit our pants. 

Did you properly beshat thyself back then?

Hit the skids now, puppy. See you in another three weeks 😉

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

In a forum like this demonstrated means with corroboration.

"Eyeball demonstrated his ability to ignore facts for the tenth year in a row." - Repolitica Dictionaria 

There ya go. It's by definition. 

FYI the Repolitica Dictionaria is in my head, but that's actually the best source that you ever access. You're welcome. 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I missed you, puppy!

In case you're unable to do the math, 87% of the deaths in 2022 = more than 100% of the deaths in 2021. 

In other words, more multi-vaxed people died in 2022 than the total number of vaxed and unvaxed who died in 2021. 

The largest group of people to die in any year of covid was............. the multi-vaxed in 2022. There were more multi-vaxed deaths in 2022 than there were deaths in 2020, when covid was a novel virus and the MSM was telling us all to shit our pants. 

Did you properly beshat thyself back then?

Hit the skids now, puppy. See you in another three weeks 😉

Hmm I wonder why there were more multivaxxed deaths in 2022 when 80% of the population was vaccinated than 2020 when there were no vaccines available. Truly a mystery!

I'd suggest you google "base rate fallacy" for further explanation instead of your current research methodology of sticking a screwdriver all the way up your nose and wiggling it around, shit for brains.

27 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Hmm I wonder why there were more multivaxxed deaths in 2022 when 80% of the population was vaccinated than 2020 when there were no vaccines available. Truly a mystery!

I didn't say that there were more vaxed deaths in 2022 than vaxed deaths in 2020. I said "more vaxed deaths in 2022 than deaths in 2020". I.e., the total number of deaths in 2020, 100% of whom were unvaxed. The word vaxed isn't the last part, just in case you didn't notice. (You actually didn't notice)

Lookie here:

In 2020 15,000 people died of covid, all of them unvaxed, obviously. It was the biggest news story since WWI.

In 2022 19,000 people died, and 85.7 or 86.7% of them were multi-vaxed. The MSM almost never talked about covid deaths. All Quiet on the Covid Front.

.850 x 19,000 = 16,150. 85% of the covid deaths in 2022 = 16,150. 

So there were approximately 16,150 multi-vaxed deaths in 2022. I can't say for sure what the breakdown of vaxed/unvaxed was for Oct-Dec 2022 because Health Canada stopped giving out the data in Sept. They were on pace for approximately 16,150, that's all I can say. 

There were 15,000 total deaths in 2020. 

16,150 > 15,000, correct?

And think about this: 100.00% of the multi-vaxed people who died of covid in 2022 survived "the pandemic" in 2020 when they were unvaxed. We know that because they were still alive in 2022 (I can't assume that you understand that 😉). 

I'd suggest you google "base rate fallacy" for further explanation instead of your current research methodology of sticking a screwdriver all the way up your nose and wiggling it around, shit for brains.

100% of the population was unvaxed in 2020. 15,000 deaths.

15% of the population was unvaxed in 2022. 19,000 deaths. Novel virus.

Base rate fallacy that, kitchen-shitter. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

In a forum like this demonstrated means with corroboration.

Nonsense.  I've given the facts - if you think they're wrong then it's up to you to refute or disprove them. 

In a forum like this asking for it again it means "I don't like that you proved what you said is correct so i'll sealion for a bit out of frustration".

And we both know you already looked it up and found out i'm right :)  

Conservatives were the first ones to recognize transgenderism as a serious issue and spend money to provide care to address it. Period.  Not just once - but three times.  And not in some 'progressive' environment - in frikkin' late 60's Alberta and manitoba.  (even ontario wasn't all that progressive then).

But once again rather than be a man about it and deal with the facts you've got to be a leftist baby and cry - "waaaahhhh, you provided the facts but i don't like them so provide them again! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

There's the left for you - and your denial of basic facts is why the country is a disaster today.