Why Leftists Are So Unhappy

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - ohhh nooooesss!!  Triggered leftie is triggered :)   Awwww poor little guy, can't make the  nasty right winger dance to your tune? LOLOL

LOL - it was right there, i pointed it out, there's tonnes of examples :)

Oh i get it -  i said that to you so now you're saying it back.  Congratulations! You've achieved the intellectual level of a parrot!!  well done.  :)    We'll have you up to 'monkey' soon if we keep working

It's  your list kiddo. :P   You were the one that offered THAT list as proof.

But i love that the fact that it's a stupid list that YOU provided is somehow now MY fault :)  LOLOL

Most dogs cringe when they think their masters are going to punish them :)    and you do get punished a lot around here.

This was retarded bilge the first time you posted it pu$$y. LOL what a b!tch.

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I have hairs on my nutsack that are smarter than the two of you dipshits combined lmao. Pu$$y.

You sound like the kind of guy who spends a lot of time playing with his nutsack, so i don't want to disagree out of hand....  :)

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They hate society and I believe they honestly want a civil war.

To these social misfits...I say this...

Bring it. Do your worst. And when sh1t hits the fan...run away like you always do...and prove to society...yet again...that you're all nothing but a gaggle of socially inept losers. 

Sorta like 2nd Amendment folks you mean?

I bet this goofs laughing his donkey off as we speak.

image.jpeg.91b1e0fc2031e3327f9f25f1de02c8a2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

This was retarded bilge the first time you posted it pu$$y. LOL what a b!tch.

wow - the wit, the sheer intellect of that post....  my god sir, we are all in awe of your awesome awesomeness :) LOL

LOL - i have to ask -  do you really think this is going well for you? You're coming off as particularly intelligent or, like,  NOT dumber than a tree sloth that got hit by a paving machine?  Asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I have hairs on my nutsack that are smarter than the two of you dipshits combined lmao. Pu$$y.

You know what? I kinda believe you for once...

I believe that you talk to the hairs on your sack, you probably even names for both of them, and I believe that they always tell you what you want to hear, which you mistake for 'intelligence'. 

I'm really glad that you get along with your scrotum. That's about as good as it's gonna get for you, unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

wow - the wit, the sheer intellect of that post.... 

If he sounds that smart when he's talking to the likes of us, just imagine the riveting conversations he must have with his sack. 

Wait, you don't have to imagine it... I hacked his webcam and snapped a photo:ScreenShot2024-02-02at5_47_05PM.thumb.png.d7f4bcac6f1cf46241611b1611b472f7.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Black Dog said:

black dog takes orders from the hair on his nutsack. He also thinks guns hunt black people down and kills them, so god knows what's really going through that slanted head of his. 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

black dog takes orders from the hair on his nutsack. He also thinks guns hunt black people down and kills them, so god knows what's really going through that slanted head of his. 

At best it's a bunch of swear words and some conversations with his bag, but unfortunately there are CNN talking points in there as well. We may have to take Black Doggie to the farm

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

From the article:

"Ask unhappy leftists why they are unhappy and they are likely to respond that they are oppressed. This is the primary response given by unhappy leftist women, blacks, Latinos, and gays."

I touched on this idea of oppression while educating black dog, and I still believe that leftoids who are not "leftist women, blacks, latinos and gays" are hardened Marxists that constantly perpetuate this bullshit wherever they are. 

• Like 1

From my experience.. both sides are populated quite well with types that feel like someone is oppressing them. Their life is not what they want it to be because society/government is dumping on them. Only I can make my life good or not so good and that is true regardless of who is in office. My 20's were largely a dumpster fire with lots of questionable decisions.. oh but George W. Bush was President so it must be because of him. Not sure how but I could blame him for financing that junker car that could not stay running for more than a week at a time.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

From my experience.. both sides are populated quite well with types that feel like someone is oppressing them. Their life is not what they want it to be because society/government is dumping on them. Only I can make my life good or not so good and that is true regardless of who is in office. My 20's were largely a dumpster fire with lots of questionable decisions.. oh but George W. Bush was President so it must be because of him. Not sure how but I could blame him for financing that junker car that could not stay running for more than a week at a time.

There's a difference between legitimate oppression and made up bullshit. The Left embraces the latter, and that's what this article is about. 

partialobserver tries to come across as impartial regardless of the circumstances. The truth is, it's impossible to be impartial in today's climate because the Left is ALWAYS wrong. 

Just now, Deluge said:

There's a difference between legitimate oppression and made up bullshit. The Left embraces the latter, and that's what this article is about. 

partialobserver tries to come across as impartial regardless of the circumstances. The truth is, it's impossible to be impartial in today's climate because the Left is ALWAYS wrong. 

Where we differ at the most fundamental is this. I believe that ALL humans are imperfect and flawed regardless of race, religion, or political leanings. You believe that only leftists (or really someone that does not line up with you 100%) are imperfect/flawed. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Where we differ at the most fundamental is this. I believe that ALL humans are imperfect and flawed regardless of race, religion, or political leanings. You believe that only leftists (or really someone that does not line up with you 100%) are imperfect/flawed. 

That's bullshit too, as leftists don't see their imperfections or flaws; they are too busy projecting that shit onto their political opponents. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You know, that's not such a far-fetched example. W's administration followed Clinton's direction and continued to aggressively scale back regulations on mortgage lending, leading to NINJA loans, lots of personal financial disaster for the unprepared and eventually an economic collapse. 

I really don't know if any of that trickled down to auto loans, but that's somewhat beside the point. The point being that predatory lending is real and absent regulatory guardrails even otherwise rational lenders end up chasing those marginal deals even unto their own downfall. There's such a vast information asymmetry between lenders and borrowers--particularly lower-income, lower-education borrowers that at some point the institutions--banks and a de-regulating government--are significantly responsible for poor borrowing decisions.

If your clunker had been a money-pit house, you could reasonably assign some blame to Dubya.

5 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You know, that's not such a far-fetched example. W's administration followed Clinton's direction and continued to aggressively scale back regulations on mortgage lending, leading to NINJA loans, lots of personal financial disaster for the unprepared and eventually an economic collapse. 

I really don't know if any of that trickled down to auto loans, but that's somewhat beside the point. The point being that predatory lending is real and absent regulatory guardrails even otherwise rational lenders end up chasing those marginal deals even unto their own downfall. There's such a vast information asymmetry between lenders and borrowers--particularly lower-income, lower-education borrowers that at some point the institutions--banks and a de-regulating government--are significantly responsible for poor borrowing decisions.

If your clunker had been a money-pit house, you could reasonably assign some blame to Dubya.

The price on that junker car was not all that bad, $1250. interest rate was somewhat high (in house financing). The real problem was the car. Ran fine for 2 weeks and then it was one issue after another.. starter, alternator, main computer chip, etc. 

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The price on that junker car was not all that bad, $1250. interest rate was somewhat high (in house financing). The real problem was the car. Ran fine for 2 weeks and then it was one issue after another.. starter, alternator, main computer chip, etc. 

Yep, that's the in-house financing business model, which is almost always predatory. Sell a fully-depreciated asset in whatever stage of near-failure they can achieve, collect as much down payment and as many high-interest payments as possible, and then either the loan is completed or they repo the junker, restore it to minimal running condition and sell it again for the same price.

Not to say that they're sabotaging the car. Just that they are indifferent to how well or long it functions. And it's almost always the case that the buyer needs the car to keep the job to make the money to make the payments, but the house doesn't care because they'll win either way.

And they very often don't report to the credit agencies anyway, so buyers who survive the experience financially often don't even get credit for repaying the loan.

That whole seedy sub-industry is problematic.   

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

The point is that leftists lie, hide evidence, edit video, omit key information from news sources to incite racial division and riots. 

Conservatives think that's bad. 

What do you think?

FYI this isn't just a conservative cracker talking point. Watch this whole video: 

The most intelligent black activists are coming to the conclusion that they get conned into false narratives about police shootings. What do you think about what they're saying? Who's giving them these false narratives?

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The point is that leftists lie, hide evidence, edit video, omit key information from news sources to incite racial division and riots. 

Conservatives think that's bad. 

What do you think?

FYI this isn't just a conservative cracker talking point. Watch this whole video: 

The most intelligent black activists are coming to the conclusion that they get conned into false narratives about police shootings. What do you think about what they're saying? Who's giving them these false narratives?

This is a really interesting video. 

I think another reason leftists are so unhappy is that instead of taking ownership of their actions, they'd rather search constantly for justice where there isn't any injustice in the first place. Not only is this insane, but it can be exhausting on the human conscience. 

Edited by Deluge

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@HodadNever has anything intelligent to add, always butthurt. 

Why don't you comment on what those two men had to say?

Aw thay destwoying yow nawwativs li'l boi? 

His programming won't allow for it. You ARE talking to a left-wing propaganda dispenser, after all. 

55 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Yep, that's the in-house financing business model, which is almost always predatory. Sell a fully-depreciated asset in whatever stage of near-failure they can achieve, collect as much down payment and as many high-interest payments as possible, and then either the loan is completed or they repo the junker, restore it to minimal running condition and sell it again for the same price.

Not to say that they're sabotaging the car. Just that they are indifferent to how well or long it functions. And it's almost always the case that the buyer needs the car to keep the job to make the money to make the payments, but the house doesn't care because they'll win either way.

And they very often don't report to the credit agencies anyway, so buyers who survive the experience financially often don't even get credit for repaying the loan.

That whole seedy sub-industry is problematic.   

The point is that after the first break down.. I should have quit trying to fix it and move on. Pay the debt off but no time/money on parts and tools. This was pre-youtube and so the chilton guide was my friend and he was not a very good friend. Lots of very small print and no mention of what tools that I would need. Lots of hours spent on that pile of garbage and missing work/wages. The onus is on me not them.. I am in control of my financial fortunes.