Are the Democrats an Actual Cult?

22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

You keep responding... I know why. 

Second, you assumed that I was in agreeance with them. Assumptions are for the lazy. Well.. your secret is out. Your posts rely on assumptions and if someone points them out, you start with the name-calling and such. Because surely if someone is not you.. they fit your narrowly defined boxes. Now.. where is your usual line about CNN. 

Oh look, another io post that's not about the thread topic. 

Can you address the topic that leftist posters are constantly sucked in by false narratives or not?

How legit were the "gentle giant" narratives that caused widespread violence and racial division? The Sandman narrative, no inflation, transitory inflation, awesome Afghanistan withdrawal, no Americans were left behind, the laptop is Russian disinformation, Russian collusion, mostly peaceful protests, the gov't was almost overthrown on Jan 6th, seditious mobs, Jussie Smollett, don't say BSL4, kids need covid jabs, pandemic of the unvaccinated, etc...?

How is it that leftists always end up on the retarded side of history? A lot of leftists are educated, yet they shriek the dumbest, most debunked BS I've ever heard in my life. 

How did anyone with an IQ over 80 ever end up being so wrong for so long about the above topics - in the face of all evidence - if they're not just cultists? And make no mistake, they were 100% wrong all along and that's established fact now. Can you make the case that they're all that stupid? 

On 4/26/2024 at 8:33 AM, WestCanMan said:

Oh look, another io post that's not about the thread topic. 

Can you address the topic that leftist posters are constantly sucked in by false narratives or not?

How legit were the "gentle giant" narratives that caused widespread violence and racial division? The Sandman narrative, no inflation, transitory inflation, awesome Afghanistan withdrawal, no Americans were left behind, the laptop is Russian disinformation, Russian collusion, mostly peaceful protests, the gov't was almost overthrown on Jan 6th, seditious mobs, Jussie Smollett, don't say BSL4, kids need covid jabs, pandemic of the unvaccinated, etc...?

How is it that leftists always end up on the retarded side of history? A lot of leftists are educated, yet they shriek the dumbest, most debunked BS I've ever heard in my life. 

How did anyone with an IQ over 80 ever end up being so wrong for so long about the above topics - in the face of all evidence - if they're not just cultists? And make no mistake, they were 100% wrong all along and that's established fact now. Can you make the case that they're all that stupid? 

Everything written above is full of assumptions and purely subjective. Therefore there is no proving/disproving. Being wrong in politics is purely subjective. In short.. someone who does not give you affirmation is off topic. 

Edited by impartialobserver

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Everything written above is full of assumptions and purely subjective. Therefore there is no proving/disproving. Being wrong in politics is purely subjective. In short.. someone who does not give you affirmation is off topic. 

Awww, just give him the affirmation! Anyone who is 24/7 rage posting about the same handful of personal grievances is clearly very, very lonely. (Nobody wants to live with that!) 

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Awww, just give him the affirmation! Anyone who is 24/7 rage posting about the same handful of personal grievances is clearly very, very lonely. (Nobody wants to live with that!) 

probably should. If he was rational.. he would get the hint that I do not agree with him and never will. There is this definition of insanity... 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Everything you wrote is a vague generalization, and I don't just mean the latest one.

Man up for once. Make a declarative statement instead of just spewing more whiny ad-hominem drivel. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

probably should. If he was rational.. he would get the hint that I do not agree with him and never will. There is this definition of insanity... 

I don't expect any leftards to admit to anything or say anything intelligent, I just want you to try to make an on-point comment so that I can make fun of your stupidity instead of your cowardice for once. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of the left's biggest vote-getters is climate change.

Alt-left politicians are trying to scare kids into voting for them by telling them that they'll all die if they don't jump in line. Just like they did with covid. 

Does the "YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" shtick sound familiar? It's the cultist rallying cry. 

Once you convince people that their lives are on the line you have them hook, line and sinker. They're cultists. 

Here's a pre-eminent climatologist, one Dr Judith Curry, from May 04 2024, explaining how hard politicians are pushing scientists to conform to the global warming agenda: 

• Mixing politics and science is inevitable on issues of high societal relevance, such as climate change.  However, there are some really bad ways to do this, and we’re seeing all of these with the climate change issue. Policy makers misuse science by demanding scientific arguments for desired policies, funding a narrow range of projects that support preferred policies, and using science as a vehicle to avoid ‘hot potato’ policy issues. Scientists misuse policy-relevant science by playing power politics with their expertise, conflating expert judgment with evidence, entangling disputed facts with values, and intimidating scientists whose research interferes with their political agendas.

Dems/Libs: "THE SKY IS FALLING, DUMMIES! EAT BUGS TO MAKE THE WEATHER GOODER!"

Leftards: "Oh, yes, thank you Mr Trudeau! Thank you Mr. Biden!"

How did all those votes for Trudeau and Biden work out? Did they save us all from Climate Change? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Does the "YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" shtick sound familiar? It's the cultist rallying cry. 

Fear and anger are the two easiest ways to motivate people. All cults use a blend of that to keep their people in line but so does virtually every other 'snake oil peddler' out there like peta or tides or any of the left wing 'activist' groups. Get mad get scared take action - been that way since religion was invented. 

• Like 1

Today, cultists are saying that an adult showering with their young kids, when they feel like it is inappropriate, is still pretty normal. 

Would even one person here let Joe babysit their kids? Not necessarily now, when he's beyond incompetent, I mean if he was 40 years younger. 

If so, just say: "I'd let Joe, the creepy kid-sniffer who took inappropriate showers with his young daughter, babysit my young child." 🤣

None of them would trust them with a child, but they trust him as POTUS, even when they know that him and his kid do side deals with China. 

Now leftard cultists are upset that Trump is freeing Jan 6thers, most of whom did nothing wrong.

Here's who Clinton released: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born October 5, 1955)[1] is an American activist, writer, advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights.

Oh, wait, that's not so bad...

But it's not the truth. That's not what she really is. 

• From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left terrorist[2][3][4] May 19th Communist Organization ("M19CO") which, according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence".[5] M19CO provided support to an offshoot of the Black Liberation Army, including in armored truck robberies, and later engaged in bombings of government buildings, including the 1983 Capitol bombing.[6]

Bombed the capitol building. Hmmm, is that worse than "Walked through a door that the cops opened for you"?

Not done trying to destroy America, Rosenberg was involved in funding BLM https://www.yahoo.com/news/exposing-black-lives-matters-ties-005752013.html

This is the kind of person that leftists let out of jail, and none of them are talking about her. It's a cult.