Biden Military Leaders Targeted Over COVID Vax Mandate

On 1/4/2024 at 7:19 PM, CdnFox said:

Sorry - you may have been told that or something but no, that's just not true.

First off - a DOCTOR AT ONE HOSPITAL made that claim, and claimed it was FEMA, not the president's office, that was to blame. . 

Second - it was PART of one large shipment order not ALL orders or the like - they'd claimed they had ordered and demanded 5 million masks. There was a severe mask shortage. They got 500,000 instead.  So they did get masks. And they 'decided' it must have been fema that 'took' the rest. Which was untue.

Third - FEMA says they never diverted a single order from anywhere. Their records back this up.  IN FACT - they prioritized the VA's for supplies like masks and they have a direct VA rep working with them that confirmed that.

The whole thing was a complete lie.  Sure - masks were in short supply until factories could spool up production. And sure - the usual fools blame the gov't for that or claim supplies were stolen. But there were several investigations and that was all found to be utterly untrue.

Vendors ran short, and whenever that happened they would ship what they could and losers would blame 'fema' for 'stealing' thier stuff.  Never happened.

Nice sounding, but not true. Local VA hospitals which were two of the largest in the country were still begging for masks even three months later. I know this because in addition to some other much needed supplies, I sent over 1000 to them  myself. ( I also sent hundreds to many others, small hospitals and small clinics especially with very low staffs, throughout the country, but mostly to rural areas - where nurses and doctors were literally begging for help on radio programs, in medical related local tv shows and interviews, places that had maybe 6 beds and just 2 nurses and a doctor who travelled to several more clinics, overwhelmed and exhausting all remaining funds to get  people N95 masks and even enough for themselves.  I sent them through Amazon, that way there was nothing political attached. You would not believe the horror stories I heard and the crying of nurses who had just opened a box I sent with 500 masks who had been using " the same mask for over 20 days, sleeping on the sofa while my husband got the bedroom, so he wouldn't catch this horror from me" as one 54 year old sole practitioner nurse in a 9 bed clinic  " and a doctor, maybe, coming next week sometime" told me.  Who politicized-- the worst epidemic to hit the USA since The Great Influenza epidemic post WWI?  TRUMP. Not the "dems" TRUMP. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Nice sounding, but not true. Local VA hospitals which were two of the largest in the country were still begging for masks even three months later.

Sorry kiddo - absolutely was true, you are just wrong. This was investigated.

Sure masks were in short supply everywhere in the beginning but not because fema stole them and CERTANLY not because trump did, in fact va's were prioritized as supplies came in.

So your claim is false entirely. Completely made up.  Either by yourself or someone else you were dumb enough to believe.

As to the rest - sounds a lot like bullshit.  Without a doubt there were many shortages and definitely cases where staff were instructed to keep their masks for longer periods till supplies became available - that's what happens in a pandemic.

But the fact that you lied up front and said all of this was somehow trump's fault for stealing all the masks instead of just being honest and noting that there was a shortage in the early days tells me all i need to know about your 'stories'.

Oh - and btw - despite your false information trump was working like a madman to increase supplies, and personally settled issues with 3m to get it done.

https://archive.ph/CPFTL

Sooooo..... yeah. You bought a thousand masks? How nice of you. (guarantee they weren't 3m or n95 masks). 

Trump bought 167 MILLION masks. N95's. 

Sounds like he did a little more than you.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure masks were in short supply everywhere in the beginning but not because fema stole them and CERTANLY not because trump did, in fact va's were prioritized as supplies came in.

So your claim is false entirely. Completely made up.  Either by yourself or someone else you were dumb enough to believe.

As to the rest - sounds a lot like bullshit.  Without a doubt there were many shortages and definitely cases where staff were instructed to keep their masks for longer periods till supplies became available - that's what happens in a pandemic.

But the fact that you lied up front and said all of this was somehow trump's fault for stealing all the masks instead of just being honest and noting that there was a shortage in the early days tells me all i need to know about your 'stories'.

Oh - and btw - despite your false information trump was working like a madman to increase supplies, and personally settled issues with 3m to get it done.

Sooooo..... yeah. You bought a thousand masks? How nice of you. (guarantee they weren't 3m or n95 masks). 

Nice attempt at lying your ass off, but the record shows that in April of 2020, the VA told reporters that they had a mask shortage.  
https://www.axios.com/2020/04/25/veterans-affairs-personal-protective-equipment-shortage

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

When he cannot refute an argument, he just makes up his own words. Just like gnat man. 🤮

roboflaccid thinks he presents actual arguments when all he really does is spew woke propaganda. lol

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2024 at 6:41 PM, CdnFox said:

Not made up. I have the Amazon records to prove it. Trump didn't buy anything, he diverted shipments if masks intended for federal hospitals to the White House. Eric Trump went online and in the Media to state these masks " come from government medical sources" and when asked " what are the sources you took these from going to do now...where will they get new masks?" his response was every but "Trump" .." They can get others, these are ours now, ours here at the White House". 

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Not made up.

So you were just lying then.

But sure - post the amazon records that proves that the va's hospital's masks were stolen by trump.  I'm itching to see it.

!diot.

ANd no trump said nothing like that.  Yeash. Were you at the VA for a brain injury perchance.

On 1/2/2024 at 5:59 PM, herbie said:

Figures. We're used to USA being a tad behind the civilized world when it comes to things involving issues concerning society.
So if it happened while Biden was King Shit, he must have personally ordered it. The Pentagon and the Health department aren't able to make decisions on anything.
Just as the fact someone didn't get vaxxed proves you were forced to get vaxxed.
And the fact you didn't get vaxxed and lived proves the vax didn't work and was dangerous.
Just as the fact the sheep Canadians who obeyed their dictator died at less than half the rate then the Land of the Brave proves nothing.

The fact the sun rose every day of the entire Trump administration proves he is the Sun God. Put it on your baseball cap "Proud anti-vax Trump Worshipper' and convince yourself that everyone else steps away from you means they respect you so much.

Biden is the boss of the military and health department. 

Oops...

Carry on.

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So you were just lying then.

But sure - post the amazon records that proves that the va's hospital's masks were stolen by trump.  I'm itching to see it.

!diot.

ANd no trump said nothing like that.  Yeash. Were you at the VA for a brain injury perchance.

No. COPD . and I never smoked, how's that for irony?  Posting my records from Amazon would fill this forum, but then you know the VA will never own up to it. My documentation from Amazon would take months to assemble as I am online only a few hours a day, but it is there.  

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No. COPD . and I never smoked, how's that for irony?  Posting my records from Amazon would fill this forum, but then you know the VA will never own up to it.

ROFLMAO - it takes 8 seconds to do a search on your purchase history for masks.

And then the VA would deny it you say. ;)

Yeah, you're busted kiddo.