The Great Big 2024 Election Battle Thread!

32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

no matter the result.. who wins, how close, what states.. the losing side will claim that the election was rigged. Will they have actual micro data to back this up? Not a chance. They will have opinions and be all pissed up but nothing else. 

Lots and lots of testimony that Russians interfered with the 2016 election and Trump enthusiastically EXPLOITED the illegal hacking of the DNC computer by them.

IRA left their fingerprints all over it which was why Mueller indicted them by name.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

no matter the result.. who wins, how close, what states.. the losing side will claim that the election was rigged. Will they have actual micro data to back this up? Not a chance. They will have opinions and be all pissed up but nothing else. 

You believe election law violations are funny?

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

This has been the history of america for both sides going back many elections now.  Hanging chads anyone? Polls taken show about the same percent of republicans say the election is rigged if they lose as dems say if they lose and the loser always feels that way. 

They need to do more to create faith in the electoral process, it's eating america up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

This has been the history of america for both sides going back many elections now.  Hanging chads anyone? Polls taken show about the same percent of republicans say the election is rigged if they lose as dems say if they lose and the loser always feels that way. 

They need to do more to create faith in the electoral process, it's eating america up.

Having mail in votes is not to dissuade the more conspiratorial minded Conservatives. As for Dems.. not sure about that one. Unsure how you convince them that some foreign entity is not rigging the election. 

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Having mail in votes is not to dissuade the more conspiratorial minded Conservatives. As for Dems.. not sure about that one. Unsure how you convince them that some foreign entity is not rigging the election. 

In essence, and the dems will hate this, you have to make it hard to vote.  And if possible you have to have uniformity of rules so everyone knows how everyone is doing it.

That means no mail in ballots except if they specifically write in and request one (and better yet give a reason they need it) and then one is sent to their registered address, it means voter lists, it means some at least basic form of id when voting even if it's just a bill with your name on it, etc etc.

Advance polling is fine, but i think that has to be a LITTLE limited as well.

And scruitineers need to be an intricate involved part of the process from ALL parties.

Canada basically works this way - and what little voter fraud we have gets caught early as a rule and there is a great deal of faith in our system.  The liberals got FEWER votes than the Conservatives  last election and won anyway based on seats (our version of electoral college) and  there was not a peep about illegal voting or the like.  it would be very hard to cheat in sufficient amounts to throw an election, at least by ballot.  There's been some other illegal activities like chinese interference but that's a different matter.

When you do that, then you can say to people 'show me where they could have cheated' and it gets very hard to come up with a plausable answer - i mean your scruitineers where there to verify every box and the ballots can be checked to make sure they were actually issued  so it's hard to bring in 'surprise boxes', and everything is tracked in case there's reason to be concerned.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 2:25 PM, taxme said:

Has Trump been charged re: those documents yet? NOPE, bimbo.

8 hours ago, taxme said:

I never did say that Trump has not been charged for some crime. 

taxme, meet taxme. You two should get acquainted.

What is it with you MAGA creeps? Like Trump you all lie about the dumbest, most pointless and most obvious things that everyone can plainly see. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

What is it with you MAGA creeps? Like Trump you all lie about the dumbest, most pointless and most obvious things that everyone can plainly see. 

Pot meet kettle. You two should get aquainted

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

Hodad doesn't understand the word "obvious". He just parrots that shit because we Conservatives use it, and he knows we're right. I think he believes that if he uses that word too, that he will somehow be right as well. lol

Edited by Deluge

On 1/25/2024 at 11:12 PM, Hodad said:

The biggest liars are the bozos in the demoncrat party. They keep telling us that the Mexican border is secure, but yet, thousands cross into America illegally every day. You bimbocrats tell lies like there is tomorrow. Go away with your left wing bs. The border was safe and secure thanks to Trump. Bidumb undid Trumps border policy, and opened up the border once again for hundreds of thousands of illegals to enter illegally. That is just one lie by the bimbocrats. 🤡

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The biggest liars are the bozos in the demoncrat party. They keep telling us that the Mexican border is secure, but yet, thousands cross into America illegally every day. You bimbocrats tell lies like there is tomorrow. Go away with your left wing bs. The border was safe and secure thanks to Trump. Bidumb undid Trumps border policy, and opened up the border once again for hundreds of thousands of illegals to enter illegally. That is just one lie by the bimbocrats. 🤡

Wow, that is really an epic deflection. 

I always hold out hope that one of you guys will man up and admit what you did when you get caught in a blatant lie. But nope. It's duck, dodge, deflect agree deny forever. No character.

time to check the polls - it's a little early for too much movement from the primaries but lets see how it's going

Haley is about done. Trump is up 63 percent in the primaries. Haley has 18.  As i noted previously failing to take her last race was the end for her. (click on images for bigger version)

image.thumb.png.0b2a296bba1307666a890d583d6033c8.png

Biden's approval has sunk again!  That's brutal.

image.thumb.png.3f5be80e4bc99ff3a08ff463e12e4ada.png

In most polls trump seems to have picked up a point or two since the last time we looked - he's about 5 ahead of biden right now. Slightly better than i predicted - i said he'd get there by the end of the nominatino process and it's not quite over yet technically.

The electoral college estimates seem about the same but he's solidified his position there.

5 more months till he's the official candidate where he basically gets much attention but no jabs from his own people - and meanwhile biden will be dealing with texas and the border. Advantage trump at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 5:05 PM, Hodad said:

Wow, that is really an epic deflection. 

I always hold out hope that one of you guys will man up and admit what you did when you get caught in a blatant lie. But nope. It's duck, dodge, deflect agree deny forever. No character.

What lie, bozo? Where am i lying? Were you born dumb or are you trying to become a dummy? Which is it? The liars in the demoncratic party have allowed millions of illegals to enter America illegally. Watch FOX NEWS for the latest and honest news, dummy. 😀It is you that needs to stop trying to deflect and dodge the truth. Are you just coming here to constantly look stoopid, stoopid? 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

What lie, bozo? Where am i lying? Were you born dumb or are you trying to become a dummy? Which is it? The liars in the demoncratic party have allowed millions of illegals to enter America illegally. Watch FOX NEWS for the latest and honest news, dummy. 😀It is you that needs to stop trying to deflect and dodge the truth. Are you just coming here to constantly look stoopid, stoopid? 

Jeebus, you shameless twat. It's right there in black and white. You said Trump had not been charged for mishandling documents (false). Then you later said that you never said that. And when I quoted you back to you, you simply changed the subject and shuffled away.

Are you another pathological liar, who can't even keep track of the lies? Do you have Alzheimer's? Do you not understand that we can still read the past posts?

For posterity:

On 1/26/2024 at 2:12 AM, Hodad said:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well it sure looks like his legal woes aren't hurting trump at all.  More gains this round of polls. (click for larger image)

image.thumb.png.e837ad6d5692c1788f86227b207c9a9f.png

Biden disapproval way up again, trump goes even higher against biden for president.

If this keeps up for the next few months they're going to start to call him president elect Trump before the polls even close.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Do you not know what happens when an immigrant crosses the border and surrenders to the BP?

They are detained and taken before a judge for adjudication. Because there is inadequate facilities for detaining so many, a hearing is scheduled for their asylum claim and they are released. They are NOT illegally in the US at that point no matter how many times you parrot the lies you heard on FOS LIES..

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oops. Mayorkis just got impeached.

Have a nice evening.

Really? What are the charges? Of course you know it's all show for political advantage and he'll never be convicted, right?

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you not know what happens when an immigrant crosses the border and surrenders to the BP?

They are detained and taken before a judge for adjudication. Because there is inadequate facilities for detaining so many, a hearing is scheduled for their asylum claim and they are released. They are NOT illegally in the US at that point no matter how many times you parrot the lies you heard on FOS LIES..

Really? What are the charges? Of course you know it's all show for political advantage and he'll never be convicted, right?

Poor little robosmith :)    your house of cards is crumbling down and the truth is coming out no matter how hard you try to lie or cover it up.  And that will probably put trump back in office for another 4 years.  Wouldn't shock me if the republicans win again after he leaves considering the lack of respectable dem candidates, most presidents get 2 terms and so that'll be about 12 straight years of republican rule.

Your poor little party is pooperd' :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Yes...Brandon and his bald headed stooge Mayorkis (or is it the other way around) have fcked the USA with this "asylum" abuse. He lied to congress saying he had operational control of the border and he broke the immigration laws by allowing known criminals to remain in the country. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus, you shameless twat. It's right there in black and white. You said Trump had not been charged for mishandling documents (false). Then you later said that you never said that. And when I quoted you back to you, you simply changed the subject and shuffled away.

Are you another pathological liar, who can't even keep track of the lies? Do you have Alzheimer's? Do you not understand that we can still read the past posts?

For posterity:

Post as to where i said that i wrote that Trump was not charged, just for my own information. I never did say that Trump was not charged for anything. I said that Trump will not ever be found guilty of the crime of mishandling classified documents. Got it now? Read before you speak.  

So, why is Trump not in the gulag by now for supposedly having secret classified documents in his home? Trump may have been charged with supposedly mishandling documents but he still is running around a free man. If you or me did the same thing we would be in jail by now. The demoncrats have nothing on Trump, and that is why Trump will never be charged with the crime that Trump was supposed to have committed. Woke up, stoopid, if that is possible for you to do. 

I just found out today that Joe Bidumb will not be charged by the DOJ for his mishandling of classified documents that were found left wide open and lying around in his open door garage for all the world to see. At least Trump had his documents under lock and key, stoopid. One law for Bidumb, and another law for Trump.

What makes lefty liberal woke buffoons like you always look more and more like a bunch of buffoons every day. Phuk, do you buffoons ever think before you speak? 

It does appear to me as though you may just be the pathological liar here. You keep making an ass of yourself every day that you come on here and spread your leftwing liberal lies and bullshit. You come here and spread more manure like lies than we will ever be able to count. It takes a real and true conservative like me here to take on all of your lies and bullshit that you enjoy trying to spread around here.

Keep them coming, and i will continue to counter your nonsense silly ass posts. Conservatives can run circles around leftwing nut jobs like yourself. You cannot win with a real and true conservative because we tell it like it is and the truth and that pizzes lefties like you off. And we always love to do so. 🤣

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Yes, i see it happening every day on FOX NEWS where those illegal criminals surrender to the CBP and then get released into America every day. And many of those illegal criminals are committing crimes every day in many American cities. You won't see that happening on CNN or MSNBC because it does not fit into their leftwing liberal activist narrative that always prefers to make Trump supporters look bad while illegal criminals look good. 

Those illegal criminals are still criminals. Just because they were released does not mean that they have not committed a crime against America by entering America illegally. They are still illegals in America. Woke up you stoopid fool.

FOX NEWS is not the ones that are lying here. It is leftwing losers like you that keep lying here. FOX NEWS talks about those illegals every day. CNN or MSNBC will not. 

I just heard on FOX NEWS that Marxist Myorkas will not be impeached for his crimes committed against America. Lucky Myorkas. Another traitor to America allowed to walk free. Even i knew that Myorkas would never be impeached. He is a part of the elite globalist club. And because there will be no charges of impeachment against Myorkas, he walks away a free pos, and all thanks to four NEOCON Republicans that turned traitor against the Republican party.

Sadly, the Republican party is still fool of deep state globalist operatives. Trump is going to have his hands full in trying to get rid of the many deep state Republican traitors that are in the Republican party. 

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes...Brandon and his bald headed stooge Mayorkis (or is it the other way around) have fcked the USA with this "asylum" abuse. He lied to congress saying he had operational control of the border and he broke the immigration laws by allowing known criminals to remain in the country. 

And i'ts making him look weak.

So what's his path to success? What can he do or point to or say that will make people want to vote for him? "i'm not trump' for starters but that's not going to get him across the finish line - what does he promise or do or say that's going to get people excited about him and out there voting?   The border is a huge negative, the economy isn't great for the average person, "I'll spend more money" seems like a poor argument - what's his lane?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Yes, i see it happening every day on FOX NEWS where those illegal criminals surrender to the CBP and then get released into America every day. And many of those illegal criminals are committing crimes every day in many American cities. You won't see that happening on CNN or MSNBC because it does not fit into their leftwing liberal activist narrative that always prefers to make Trump supporters look bad while illegal criminals look good. 

Those illegal criminals are still criminals. Just because they were released does not mean that they have not committed a crime against America by entering America illegally. They are still illegals in America. Woke up you stoopid fool.

FOX NEWS is not the ones that are lying here. It is leftwing losers like you that keep lying here. FOX NEWS talks about those illegals every day. CNN or MSNBC will not. 

I just heard on FOX NEWS that Marxist Myorkas will not be impeached for his crimes committed against America. Lucky Myorkas. Another traitor to America allowed to walk free. Even i knew that Myorkas would never be impeached. He is a part of the elite globalist club. And because there will be no charges of impeachment against Myorkas, he walks away a free pos, and all thanks to four NEOCON Republicans that turned traitor against the Republican party.

Sadly, the Republican party is still fool of deep state globalist operatives. Trump is going to have his hands full in trying to get rid of the many deep state Republican traitors that are in the Republican party. 

When they are released by a JUDGE, they are NOT illegally here. Duh

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Post as to where i said that i wrote that Trump was not charged, just for my own information. I never did say that Trump was not charged for anything. I said that Trump will not ever be found guilty of the crime of mishandling classified documents. Got it now? Read before you speak.  

Holy farking shite, you are pathological. What you ask for is literally IN the post that you are responding to. It's linked right there. For posterity! Click it. Read your own words. Get your story straight. 🤦‍♂️

On 1/16/2024 at 2:25 PM, taxme said:

Has Trump been charged re: those documents yet? NOPE, bimbo.

On 1/25/2024 at 5:41 PM, taxme said:
I never did say that Trump has not been charged for some crime. 

33 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And i'ts making him look weak.

So what's his path to success? What can he do or point to or say that will make people want to vote for him? "i'm not trump' for starters but that's not going to get him across the finish line - what does he promise or do or say that's going to get people excited about him and out there voting?   The border is a huge negative, the economy isn't great for the average person, "I'll spend more money" seems like a poor argument - what's his lane?

Its not so much a "lane" as it is a hallway...down the hall to his room in the old folks home.

On 2/14/2024 at 1:05 PM, robosmith said:

When they are released by a JUDGE, they are NOT illegally here. Duh

What a stupid reply. Even though some stoopid appointed leftist liberal judge frees those illegals, they are still not citizen's as of yet. They broke into America illegally and that makes them criminals that should be in jail or sent packing rather then be allowed to go free to roam around America as a free non-citizen, and handed out free money to do with as they please. 

No matter how you want to look at it, they are still illegals and should not be allowed to stay, for possibly years, before they get to see a judge to see if the judge will allow them to stay in America or not. Those illegals will be allowed to steal many jobs from Americans while they are still here. And many of those criminal illegals have already committed many crimes like in one example where two New York City cops were beaten up by a bunch of criminal illegals. If you support those releases, then you are supporting criminality yourself. Woke up, dummy. 😁