Jagmeet badly fumbles question on housing. What's this guy here for?

CdnFox

3 hours ago, herbie said:

Do point out your total lack of knowledge regarding anything you post. You just shit on the one possible leader that would have given a direct detailed answer without any political grandstanding in a manner even an illiterate would understand.

Heads of parties are more accurately categorized as administrators to enact the party's platform, not vice versa. Only political ignoroids claim otherwise.

Awww muffin - as usual the truth has got you all upset and flustered :)

Cullen is an 1diot. And angus is far more likely to give a straight answer, cullen dodges like hell.

Your 'charisma' comment points out the hypocrisy of the so called 'right', whining about 'dictators' everywhere while requiring a leader to herd you like sheep.

No, that's just stupid.  To do well, you need to ether have charisma or an outstanding platform.  As i have said many times in the past if you don't have a charasmatic man you better have a charismatic plan (slightly sexist but "person" ruins the rhyme :) )

Jaggers has charisma but zero plan or substance. Cullen has half the charisma and zero substance.  That's not an improvement.  But sure - whatever stupid thing you said.

3 hours ago, herbie said:

Heads of parties are more accurately categorized as administrators to enact the party's platform, not vice versa. Only political ignoroids claim otherwise.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD,  that is HILARIOUS!!!! :)    

sorry kid, that's easily one of your dumber statements and that's saying something :) the leader picks the election team, picks the platform, oversees the whole organization of the ground forces, and most of all motivates the troops to work for him and the voters to vote for him. HE's a general in command of an army, not a committee chair for a school board.

I would have to sit and think to come up with something to say about politics that is dumber than what you just said :)   

3 hours ago, Legato said:

What!!!? Take the current Liberal government. The party is there just to enact Trudeau's rampant narcissist policies.

Trudeau couldn't administrate a booze-up at a brewery.

So you're one who thinks Trudeau is in charge of telling the Liberal party what to do, just as I stated?

Haven't evolved beyond the Divine Right of Kings in your political thinking?

30 minutes ago, herbie said:

So you're one who thinks Trudeau is in charge of telling the Liberal party what to do, just as I stated?

Maybe thats why the NDP could not find their ass with 4 pairs of hands...PP stated after their official conservative party conference  that he would take all new ideas that came out of the conference under advisement, he would be the one choosing what is the best fit for the conservatives party and his leadership...Thats what leaders do they lead...NDP will take what scrapes they are thrown... lets not forget the line in the NDP sand, no pharma care they will stop supporting Justins party...it was their red line and now it's ok to delay another year... every one is saying they are being played like a fiddle at a red neck bush party....

33 minutes ago, herbie said:

Of course he is, none of his cabinet have the capability of having an original thought. Why do you think they get picked.

They all see Trudeau as the King handing out divine rights.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Legato said:

Of course he is, none of his cabinet have the capability of having an original thought. Why do you think they get picked.

They all see Trudeau as the King handing out divine rights.

Of course they do.  It's not even a discussion point.  The leaders of the parties .... perhaps not surprisingly... LEAD THEIR PARTIES!!!!  They hire all the important people into all the important positions and appoint their cabinet, whom they can unappoint in seconds.  they control most of the party apperatus, and generally can only be challenged by a coup. 

You have to have the political knowledge of a grade 3 pupil or less not to know this. Herbie's a dolt.

Edited by CdnFox

On 12/4/2023 at 6:09 PM, herbie said:

No.

Nathan Cullen.

As a long time NDP i've often said their main problem was electing leaders by their skill at delivering the message. Layton was the only one this generation. I've jokingly stated they'd elect an ESL Helen Keller in a wheelchair because it's 2024... before one with qualifications.

Besides, Singh dodged the question just like every other leading politician does so that should impress you on his political 'skills'.
Join the crowd and condemn Singh for carrying stuff in a fancier bag than you have instead of a black plastic garbage bag instead.

oh yes i forgot about cullen he would of been a great choice also