Obama is clearly a Muslim and that's a disgrace to America

12 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There's no such thing as conservatives who are anti-Trump.

It's cool to not like the guy, but you don't turn on his ass just because. He's the strongest in the field right now, so you support him despite your differences with him because the alternative is from the woke infested left. 

No, the alternative would be anybody else. I think Republicans would do well to move on to someone who is both authentically conservative and a decent human being. 

Take off  the track suit and put down the kool-aid and take a look around. Conservatives existed long before whatever Trump is and they'll exist long after he's incarcerated or has passed away from age and being rotten inside.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, the alternative would be anybody else. I think Republicans would do well to move on to someone who is both authentically conservative and a decent human being. 

Take off  the track suit and put down the kool-aid and take a look around. Conservatives existed long before whatever Trump is and they'll exist long after he's incarcerated or has passed away from age and being rotten inside.

No, the best choice is Donald Trump, so you roll with him because the rest of the field is either weak or isn't popular enough. 

Republicans need to go with the strongest candidate, and Trump is it. 

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, the best choice is Donald Trump, so you roll with him because the rest of the field is either weak or isn't popular enough. 

Republicans need to go with the strongest candidate, and Trump is it. 

Eh, some people have values and principles that are more important than "win at all costs."

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Then pick someone who actually believes in those things, not the man who tried to stage a coup. 

Trump staged a coup? How did he do that, by questioning the results? lol

Don't believe those psychopaths, Hodad, those degenerates will say and do anything to keep Trump away from a second term. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Trump staged a coup? How did he do that, by questioning the results? lol

Don't believe those psychopaths, Hodad, those degenerates will say and do anything to keep Trump away from a second term. 

This is not a secret. He and his cronies tried to sabotage the vote certification with an illegal slate of fake electors and a violent insurrection. The Eastman memo is often called the "coup memo" because that's exactly what it lays out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

You're an anti-Trumper which puts you on the Left. 

Disagree? Then explain how you're NOT Left. 

Then why are you even in a political forum? 

Good question. I mainly come here as a way to spend dead time. A lot of what I do is waiting on someone to get their data ready and then I run a computer script and make it into something more palatable. 

16 hours ago, Hodad said:

This is not a secret. He and his cronies tried to sabotage the vote certification with an illegal slate of fake electors and a violent insurrection. The Eastman memo is often called the "coup memo" because that's exactly what it lays out.

Manufactured bullshit. 

And there was no insurrection. Sure, there are psychopaths who call Jan 6 an insurrection, but these are the same snowflakes that think guns load themselves and shoot people, and are mortally threatened by an opposing point of view. 

You zombies need a new strategy. lol

35 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Manufactured bullshit. 

And there was no insurrection. Sure, there are psychopaths who call Jan 6 an insurrection, but these are the same snowflakes that think guns load themselves and shoot people, and are mortally threatened by an opposing point of view. 

You zombies need a new strategy. lol

Sorry, but you're simply ignorant of the facts. Check a dictionary and you'll find that Jan 6 fits the definition of insurrection quite nicely. It's been identified as an insurrection in 20+ court cases. It's been identified as an insurrection in legislation. 

That ship has sailed. You're just pissing in the wind.

And frankly, the insurrection was a lesser threat to the Republic than the the quiet coup attempted in the background. Mike Pence's commitment to the constitution is the only reason we still have a proper country. His politics were awful, but when everything was on the line he put country first, and I'll always give him credit for that.

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, but you're simply ignorant of the facts. Check a dictionary and you'll find that Jan 6 fits the definition of insurrection quite nicely. It's been identified as an insurrection in 20+ court cases. It's been identified as an insurrection in legislation. 

That ship has sailed. You're just pissing in the wind.

And frankly, the insurrection was a lesser threat to the Republic than the the quiet coup attempted in the background. Mike Pence's commitment to the constitution is the only reason we still have a proper country. His politics were awful, but when everything was on the line he put country first, and I'll always give him credit for that.

Sorry, but you're gaslighting the wrong guy. 

We saw the video, and there wasn't a f*cking thing in there that showed anyone was in any kind of trouble. You made it all up, and now innocent people are sitting in prison because of scumbags like you who make shit up. 

Trump's going to be awful busy with pardons when he gets back into the WH. 

53 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, but you're gaslighting the wrong guy. 

We saw the video, and there wasn't a f*cking thing in there that showed anyone was in any kind of trouble. You made it all up, and now innocent people are sitting in prison because of scumbags like you who make shit up. 

Trump's going to be awful busy with pardons when he gets back into the WH. 

Gaslighting? I think you're projecting. There was extensive violence to both people and property and it's well documented on video. 100+ Capitol Police officers injured. Deaths associated with the event. And people aren't just "in any kind of trouble," they're going to prison with serious time.

Edited by Hodad

Well you obviously didn't see all the video, only what Tucker showed you. All the things Trump is saying he is going to do and that you guys are cheering is what dictators do.

You're an anti-Trumper which puts you on the Left. 

1. That's right - that's how extreme things have gotten. 

There's no such thing as conservatives who are anti-Trump.

But there is no Trump Cult and I have a bridge for sale.

Edited by Aristides

12 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Gaslighting? I think you're projecting. There was extensive violence to both people and property and it's well documented on video. A 100+ Capitol Police officers injured. Deaths associated with the event. And people aren't just "in any kind of trouble," they're going to prison with serious time.

Boy, they sure look pissed off to me, but I didn't see any deaths or serious harm. Of course, there were federal types trying to work the protestors into a frenzy, so there is that.

Maybe you a$$holes should just stop cheating in elections. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Boy, they sure look pissed off to me, but I didn't see any deaths or serious harm. Of course, there were federal types trying to work the protestors into a frenzy, so there is that.

Maybe you a$$holes should just stop cheating in elections. 

Maybe you should stop using completely fictional "election cheating"--a claim which you cannot substantiate in any way--as an excuse for all sorts of lawlessness and vindictiveness. For the record, it's not okay to attack police, smash one's way through the US Capitol and hunt down terrified legislators. Regardless of whatever fantasies you've concocted.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Maybe you should stop using completely fictional "election cheating"--a claim which you cannot substantiate in any way--as an excuse for all sorts of lawlessness and vindictiveness. For the record, it's not okay to attack police, smash one's way through the US Capitol and hunt down terrified legislators. Regardless of whatever fantasies you've concocted.

And I just told you that you're gaslighting the wrong guy. Only a f*cking liar would stand there and tell someone that Joe Biden won in a fair election and still keep a straight face. 

Incidents of cheating have been surfacing, and they will continue to surface for as long as you a$$holes are a political party. It's not a matter of if we get the motherload, but when. 

Sorry, you degenerates brought this on yourselves. All they were there to do is protest. It took democrat scumbag types to come in and make things worse. 

Just now, Deluge said:

And I just told you that you're gaslighting the wrong guy. Only a f*cking liar would stand there and tell someone that Joe Biden won in a fair election and still keep a straight face. 

Incidents of cheating have been surfacing, and they will continue to surface for as long as you a$$holes are a political party. It's not a matter of if we get the motherload, but when. 

Sorry, you degenerates brought this on yourselves. All they were there to do is protest. It took democrat scumbag types to come in and make things worse. 

You're a true kook. Of course Biden won in a fair election. Again, it's the most scrutinized election in history, recounted, audited, forensically audited and challenged in court SO MANY TIMES by you sore losers that if there had been anything untoward it would have been discovered. There's not even any reason to suspect any illegal activity at a meaningful scale. You can wish it and hope it, but it doesn't make it real. 

I knew a crazy person once who insisted that her house was infested with bedbugs. No evidence of bites or damage could be found. Multiple family members tried to help her. No bedbugs could be found. They brought in multiple exterminating companies and none of them could find bedbugs. Some even fumigated "just in ca$e" and still, the infestation remained as it always had, squarely in her mind. That's where you're at mentally, but instead of seeing phantom bedbugs you see phantom voter fraud. And just like her, you get pissed and lash out any time someone tries to tell you that there's no bedbugs and this is all in your head.

1 minute ago, Hodad said:

You're a true kook. Of course Biden won in a fair election. Again, it's the most scrutinized election in history, recounted, audited, forensically audited and challenged in court SO MANY TIMES by you sore losers that if there had been anything untoward it would have been discovered. There's not even any reason to suspect any illegal activity at a meaningful scale. You can wish it and hope it, but it doesn't make it real. 

I knew a crazy person once who insisted that her house was infested with bedbugs. No evidence of bites or damage could be found. Multiple family members tried to help her. No bedbugs could be found. They brought in multiple exterminating companies and none of them could find bedbugs. Some even fumigated "just in ca$e" and still, the infestation remained as it always had, squarely in her mind. That's where you're at mentally, but instead of seeing phantom bedbugs you see phantom voter fraud. And just like her, you get pissed and lash out any time someone tries to tell you that there's no bedbugs and this is all in your head.

Wrong. It's been "recounted, audited, forensically audited and challenged in court SO MANY TIMES" and still stonewalled by the biggest bunch of liars the free world has ever known. 

You're goddamn cheaters, and there's no getting around that. You manufactured a bullshit pandemic, you committed mail fraud, and you rigged the battleground states. 

EVERYTHING about you woketards is wrong. ALL OF IT. There isn't one f*cking thing that you and I could ever agree on, and that's because you hate this country, and you want global Marxism for everyone. 

This isn't a debate, it's truth. ;)

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. It's been "recounted, audited, forensically audited and challenged in court SO MANY TIMES" and still stonewalled by the biggest bunch of liars the free world has ever known. 

You're goddamn cheaters, and there's no getting around that. You manufactured a bullshit pandemic, you committed mail fraud, and you rigged the battleground states. 

EVERYTHING about you woketards is wrong. ALL OF IT. There isn't one f*cking thing that you and I could ever agree on, and that's because you hate this country, and you want global Marxism for everyone. 

This isn't a debate, it's truth. ;)

Eh, you're even wrong about this.^  We can agree this definitely isn't debate. Debate sets an expectation of logical, well reasoned arguments supported by facts and evidence. This is just you doing evidence-free ranting.

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Eh, you're even wrong about this.^  We can agree this definitely isn't debate. Debate sets an expectation of logical, well reasoned arguments supported by facts and evidence. This is just you doing evidence-free ranting.

Truth supersedes your idea of evidence. It's virtually impossible to have a logical debate when the Left has spent the last several decades infiltrating our academic and legal systems. You woketards are everywhere. It's going to take microsurgery to free this country of your taint. lol

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2023 at 5:42 PM, West said:

Maher is right-wing on many issues these days. Where is the evidence that Obama is a Muslim?

41 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Joe Biden won in a fair election. No reasonable person denies that. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland