In Toronto, the crowd chants "smash the Zionist's head." How is this not hate speech or incitement to violence/crime??

CdnFox

I have said again and again that i support free speech entirely - right up to where it calls for illegal activity or violence or crimes against other groups.  That's pretty much universally agreed on as over the line.

So why is this being allowed to happen? Peaceful demonstration is one thing - this goes beyond that.

These are horrible people, their supporters are horrible people, and those who defend or excuse this behaivor in any way are horrible people.

• Like 1

It's one thing when people who were raised in a cesspool of religious bigotry do that, I don't get how people raised over here can have this in common with them.

All of these people who are so irate about what's happening in Gaza never gave a crap when it happened to 5,000 times as many Sikhs and Hindus. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's one thing when people who were raised in a cesspool of religious bigotry do that, I don't get how people raised over here can have this in common with them.

All of these people who are so irate about what's happening in Gaza never gave a crap when it happened to 5,000 times as many Sikhs and Hindus. 

Tribalism.  We've become tribal.

The far left has come to believe that they must all agree 200 percent with whatever positions "the left" have decided to take to the point of death.

Right wingers can disagree. National and I disagree on various elements regading the war in ukraine for example. And we can discuss it passionately and we can both NEVER agree and still consider each other right of center and agree on a dozen other things.

But - for the left, if you disagree you are evil. You are to be cast out and you must never be allowed to speak again

It's like some of the old school religious horror stories about how priests would threaten to excommunicate people who disagreed with their church and cast them out of their communities.

that's why. It's kind of sick.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Tribalism.  We've become tribal.

The far left has come to believe that they must all agree 200 percent with whatever positions "the left" have decided to take to the point of death.

Right wingers can disagree. National and I disagree on various elements regading the war in ukraine for example. And we can discuss it passionately and we can both NEVER agree and still consider each other right of center and agree on a dozen other things.

But - for the left, if you disagree you are evil. You are to be cast out and you must never be allowed to speak again

It's like some of the old school religious horror stories about how priests would threaten to excommunicate people who disagreed with their church and cast them out of their communities.

that's why. It's kind of sick.

Yes we can disagree. But then again...we possess common sense and value tangible positive results. 

What do Libbies cling to? Something they call "social justice". But is it justice? Any of it? From where I'm sitting it looks more like a fascist mentality. 

And as with these latest "protests", they purposely push past any moral or reasonable boundary, daring someone to cross them.

Eventually...someone will respond in force...and these spineless worms will cower and scream for protection from police who know they hate their guts.

Society is approaching a boiling point. These Libbies continue to turn up the heat. And when it boils over and burns their sorry asses, they'll feign innocence.

These little sh1ts are bottom feeders. The refuse of humanity.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes we can disagree. But then again...we possess common sense and value tangible positive results. 

What do Libbies cling to? Something they call "social justice". But is it justice? Any of it? From where I'm sitting it looks more like a fascist mentality. 

And as with these latest "protests", they purposely push past any moral or reasonable boundary, daring someone to cross them.

Eventually...someone will respond in force...and these spineless worms will cower and scream for protection from police who know they hate their guts.

Society is approaching a boiling point. These Libbies continue to turn up the heat. And when it boils over and burns their sorry asses, they'll feign innocence.

These little sh1ts are bottom feeders. The refuse of humanity.

Yeah well ... we don't disagree there :) 

• Like 1