Complicit in War Crimes

49 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You are a bunch of right wing nazis

Considering their desire to wipe out the jews - wouldn't it be more fair to say you and your hamas buddies are left wing nazis?  You don't see any of us burning and mutilating jewish women for example. :)  

On 4/9/2024 at 9:56 PM, CdnFox said:

Considering their desire to wipe out the jews - wouldn't it be more fair to say you and your hamas buddies are left wing nazis?  You don't see any of us burning and mutilating jewish women for example. :)  

Settlers and soldiers kill Palestinians every day and they got what they deserve on October 7, now they will have to leave Israel because of the genocide they have done.

31 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Settlers and soldiers kill Palestinians every day and they got what they deserve on October 7, now they will have to leave Israel because of the genocide they have done.

That's not how it works kiddo.  Did the women they slaughtered and mutilated kill anyone? No? Hmmm.

Every wife beater, every child molester, every rapist and every Palestinian terrorist has some pathetic excuse as to why their crimes were justified.  They're not.

45 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That's not how it works kiddo.  Did the women they slaughtered and mutilated kill anyone? No? Hmmm.

Every wife beater, every child molester, every rapist and every Palestinian terrorist has some pathetic excuse as to why their crimes were justified.  They're not.

It's just a shame, but that's the price the vigilantes are imposing for Israel's crimes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

Pakistan just called. They wanna know if burning/slashing/stabbing 1 million civilians in order to ethnically cleanse a region along religious lines constitutes a genocide.

Do the muslims there have to leave Pakistan now? Oh wait, there'd be no one there anymore if they left. They killed everyone else. 

Pakistan just called again. They wanna know if burning/slashing/stabbing 3 million civilians in a second round of burning/slashing stabbing plus sending out militias to rape 300,000 women constitutes a genocide.

Should the muslims leave Pakistan, stupid? Are you angry about all those murders? 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Pakistan just called. They wanna know if burning/slashing/stabbing 1 million civilians in order to ethnically cleanse a region along religious lines constitutes a genocide.

Do the muslims there have to leave Pakistan now? Oh wait, there'd be no one there anymore if they left. They killed everyone else. 

Pakistan just called again. They wanna know if burning/slashing/stabbing 3 million civilians in a second round of burning/slashing stabbing plus sending out militias to rape 300,000 women constitutes a genocide.

Should the muslims leave Pakistan, stupid? Are you angry about all those murders? 

The judges of the court are corrupted

@Gaétan Is it really a genocide now if everyone who's there had enough time to walk out of Gaza on the first day? 

Why haven't the hostages been returned yet?

You said:

Settlers and soldiers kill Palestinians every day and they got what they deserve on October 7

That kind of thing happened to Jews all over the ME for 1,000 years. They were legally identified as 3rd-class citizens in the ottoman empire, and they were massacred and kicked out of countries and attacked in riots and jailed, etc, all the time.

Why was all of that ok up until 1947, but it's bad now, when it's happening in such a small area?  

Just now, WestCanMan said:

@Gaétan Is it really a genocide now if everyone who's there had enough time to walk out of Gaza on the first day? 

Why haven't the hostages been returned yet?

You said:

That kind of thing happened to Jews all over the ME for 1,000 years. They were legally identified as 3rd-class citizens in the ottoman empire, and they were massacred and kicked out of countries and attacked in riots and jailed, etc, all the time.

Why was all of that ok up until 1947, but it's bad now, when it's happening in such a small area?  

If the jews were in the situation of palestinians i would support the jews, i am a just person, not you.

Just now, Gaétan said:

The judges of the court are corrupted

What judges? What court? 

When the British wanted to end their 'empire thing', and get out of India, the muslims there didn't want to live under Hindu-majority rule, so they asked for a new state to be partitioned to form a new muslim-majority country. 

The British granted them that, but the muslims weren't happy with a simple majority, they wanted all the Sikhs and Hindus out, so they just started massacring them as soon as they got independence. They killed at least 800,000 people. Men women and children. They didn't even give them the option to run, they wanted them all dead. 

The murders in Pakistan are completely off the charts compared to what's happening in Israel right now. it's like comparing a day that you stubbed your toe to covid. 

12 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

It's just a shame, but that's the price the vigilantes are imposing for Israel's crimes

It's just a shame that innocent women and childen were burned to death and mutilated even tho they didn't do anything and were deliberately targeted?

ok - well it'd be a similar shame i guess if all the palestinians died a firey death at the hands of the israeli military then wouldn't it?  My my - so many shames.  :)   But if they kill all the palestinians maybe there won't be any more shames after this.  Seems like it's the only way to deal with people who think slaughering innocent women and kids deliberately without warning is 'just a shame'.

3 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

If the jews were in the situation of palestinians i would support the jews, i am a just person, not you.

Wrong. You're a religious bigot and a hypocrite.

You're livid about what's happening in Israel, and quite calm and collected when you talk about Pakistan. No emotion at all. 

When the people were walking away from Pakistan, trying to stay ahead of the killers, and find a place to go to in India, the soldiers watching it said that women were unable to carry their babies any longer, so there were little babies crawling around abandoned everywhere, dying. 

People had to make a choice between moving fast enough to survive with some of their kids, or carrying their babies and probably getting slaughtered.

Everyone in Gaza could have walked out by Oct 10th, no problem. Even the really old ones, and the ones with little kids. 

I 100% understand that there's a problem, but it's absolutely not "The jews have a ton of options, and they're just choosing the worst one because they're a-holes." 

Do you know that when islamic state was committing genocide in Iraq and Syria, AJ+ (Al Jazeera's FB page) wasn't even talking about it? And I don't mean like, they were barely talking about it, I mean like, you wouldn't even know that it was happening from looking at their page. 

Go to AJ+ now and see if they're mentioning this thing that's going on in Gaza. See if they're talking about the Israeli hostages.  

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It's just a shame that innocent women and childen were burned to death and mutilated even tho they didn't do anything and were deliberately targeted?

ok - well it'd be a similar shame i guess if all the palestinians died a firey death at the hands of the israeli military then wouldn't it?  My my - so many shames.  :)   But if they kill all the palestinians maybe there won't be any more shames after this.  Seems like it's the only way to deal with people who think slaughering innocent women and kids deliberately without warning is 'just a shame'.

There would be no crimes if nazis like you pay attention to justice

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

You are a right wing nazi

You're a left wing nazi and that's the worst kind of nazi, so there :)

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

There would be no crimes if nazis like you pay attention to justice

There would be no war if terrorists like you didn't burn women and children without warning and accepted other people's right to exist.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

There would be no war if terrorists like you didn't burn women and children without warning and accepted other people's right to exist.

You can tell that to your rich right wing nazi friends who make a genocide

15 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Are you a rich right wing nazi? Because i just told it to you ;) 

And the israelis are currently explaining it to your terrorist buddies in Gaza.  So - looks like everyon'es learning :) 

26 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Are you a rich right wing nazi? Because i just told it to you ;) 

And the israelis are currently explaining it to your terrorist buddies in Gaza.  So - looks like everyon'es learning :) 

You are paid by the richest to elect the conservative party

We must condemn the cowardice of European and American leaders who all denounced Iran's symbolic attack but who did not denounce the attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria. The population votes for these corrupt leaders because they promise them wealth and money but they do not really know who they are voting for and they will instead bring them war and ruin.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:06 PM, Gaétan said:

Given recent events I think we're about to receive one of two lessons.

It will either be a lesson in diplomacy and the pursuit of peace or manifest itself in the cost of complacency and tacit tolerance of terrorism that puts us on the wrong side of history. That cost will likely be measured in lives / opportunities lost, and simmering hostilities for the next 2 generations.

Dress it up as you will but let's not pretend that the current situation is unforeseen or the result of some wildly unanticipated outcome. IMO, a shoulder shrug and "who'd a thunk" sentiment is about as useful as using nazi and genocide in the same sentence.

In another thread I asked someone how they would negotiate with a murderous neighbour just released from jail for the attempted arson of their house and the poisoning of their dog. I got a Nazi response very similar to that quoted above.

If you have something to de-nazi the whole thing I'd love to hear it.

We collectively contributed to a UN NGO that supported a Hamas shopping list and then freed up a bunch of money for Iran to spend on discretionary items. A bit like defunding police, providing easy bail, tolerating hideous response times and raising felony (indictable) theft thresholds while expecting it to reduce crime.

Maybe you're surprised by the turn of events or were expecting a different outcome, I wasn't.

I'm remain disappointed but not surprised, and from what I've seen of the world, that Nazi response is typically the domain of those who can't make it through Christmas dinner with their own in-laws.

Edited by Venandi

Posted (edited)

The kings of NATO: 

Revelation 17.12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

The Lamb is the palestinian people, Israel is the prostitute of the beast. YHVH is the beast.

Edited by Gaétan

18 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The kings of NATO: 

Revelation 17.12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

The Lamb is the palestinian people, Israel is the prostitute of the beast. YHVH is the beast.

The Palestinian people are pawns of religious leaders who live in other countries. From the very first minute that Israel has existed there has been an all-out push to commit genocide against Israel, and even a PLO-propaganda victim like you can't deny that

The truth is that not one single Palestinian civilian had to die in this war.

What is it now, the 4th or 5th war that was started by Palestinians launching rockets at Israel? 

It was time to put a stop to those filthy id10ts for good. The Israelis need to destroy all the tunnels and get rid of all the terrorists and that's that.