Trump has a double digit lead over Unelected Joe

Read 'em and weep, Nazis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-crushing-biden-double-digits-new-general-election-poll-finds

Trump runs away with double-digit lead over Biden, new general election poll finds

Former President Donald Trump is currently leading President Biden by 10 points among voters, according to a new poll. 

The Washington Post and ABC released the poll Sunday, which found that if the 2024 presidential election were held today, Trump would win 52% to 42% over Biden. Respondents also held a poor view of Biden's handling of the economy and the U.S.-Mexico border, in addition to his age.

The Post downplayed the results of its own poll after it showed Trump with such a commanding lead, however.

And these are two left wing biased polls. Legally elected President Trump's lead is probably a lot higher.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, theMadArtist said:

But will the Vote be controlled again?

If Trump manages to go up for re-election the Demonrats are screwed.

I'm sure that they'll find a way to get Newsom in the race, even without a primary, because Biden won't last another year. 

His health was already failing before the stress of these wars and ll this inflation came along. It's on him like a 500 lb gorilla. His only escape is the fact that he can blissfully slide in and out of reality now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If Trump manages to go up for re-election the Demonrats are screwed.

I'm sure that they'll find a way to get Newsom in the race, even without a primary, because Biden won't last another year. 

His health was already failing before the stress of these wars and ll this inflation came along. It's on him like a 500 lb gorilla. His only escape is the fact that he can blissfully slide in and out of reality now. 

Or it's you who "slide in and out of reality" as usual.

We can tell that you still believe the PROVEN LIARS at FOS LIES.

I have maintained that Trump probably wins this time. All it really takes is close losses in key Midwestern states to turn to close wins. The red states will go with Trump. 

I do not like Trump but my approval means nothing. I can see the writing on the wall. I can also make the most of my existence regardless of who is in office. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I have maintained that Trump probably wins this time. All it really takes is close losses in key Midwestern states to turn to close wins. The red states will go with Trump. 

I do not like Trump but my approval means nothing. I can see the writing on the wall. I can also make the most of my existence regardless of who is in office. 

Do you not think Trump was a better POTUS than Biden? 

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Or it's you who "slide in and out of reality" as usual.

We can tell that you still believe the PROVEN LIARS at FOS LIES.

Well the poll itself seems to be done by the washington post and ABC.

I suspect the dems want to run against trump and are giving the republicans excuse to put trump in as the candidate.  I think they probably feel they have the best chance of beating him vs some of the other possible contenders. I'm not sure if that's true -but it is true that trump tends to get a little wacky on the campaign trail and if biden can hide in his basement again he may be hoping to win by default.  Not a horrible strategy.