Trump: Abortion Ban a “Terrible Thing”

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

This weekend Donald Trump called Florida’s six week abortion ban a “terrible thing.”

So the Don is pro-choice. Who knew?

No, Trump will say ANYTHING which he believes helps him politically at any given moment.

Back in 2016, he was saying that women had to be punished for having an abortion. 

NOW he knows how unpopular that is and so he has flipped to use it against his rivals.

The guy is a gutless wonder. As in, wonder how anyone can back such a HYPOCRITE who "stands for nothing."

17 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So Trump thinks it’s terrible because it’s not a zero week ban? You are hearing what you want to hear, not what he said. 

No. Trump thinks 16 weeks. I differ. 

However I do recognize there are unfortunate circumstances where the mothers life may be at risk as well as the baby's. In that case, the role of the doc should be to preserve as much life as possible.

Edited by West
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, West said:

Baby killing is a terrible thing. Desanctamonius' 6 week ban still allows for baby murder. 

Your mom should've had a late term abortion, her genetic make up with whomever she lifted a knee for to have you is a prime example why not everyone should breed.This novel idea that you starry eyed dreamers have that every child must be born is "Daft"

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Your mom should've had a late term abortion, her genetic make up with whomever she lifted a knee for to have you is a prime example why not everyone should breed.This novel idea that you starry eyed dreamers have that every child must be born is "Daft"

?

Luv ya too 

10 hours ago, NYLefty said:

He's whatever any dumb redneck wants him to be at any given moment 

That's the DNC.

Of course, they've moved on somewhat from what the average woketard needs, to what THEY want. They have you lemmings so well trained that they can roll into Marxist Globalism without so much as a question mark from you diapered ldiots. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

That's the DNC.

Of course, they've moved on somewhat from what the average woketard needs, to what THEY want. They have you lemmings so well trained that they can roll into Marxist Globalism without so much as a question mark from you diapered ldiots. 

You need to broaden your news sources from OANN and FOS LIES. LMAO

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You need to broaden your news sources from OANN and FOS LIES. LMAO

Who needs news sources when I have you m*rons? lol

I just take your bullshit messages and make my own deductions. ;)

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I doubt you ever actually talk to ANY democrats and just accept the characterizations of right wing propaganda outlets. LMAO

My neighbors are democrats. They're sweet, and they're good Christians, but they still have stupid shit like those ldiotic signs up welcoming illegal immigrants to their home. lol

7 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Gawd you're a pig.

Ladies and gentlemen...especially our Libbie members...is this what you want? This...disgusting person making comments like this? Are you all so warped with hatred that this sort of BS is OK with you?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Who needs news sources when I have your brilliant analysis? lol

ftfy....

I just take your bullshit messages and make my own deductions. 

Which is a very poor substitute for actual NEWS.

My neighbors are democrats. They're sweet, and they're good Christians, but they still have stupid shit like those ldiotic signs up welcoming illegal immigrants to their home. lol

Of course, because they're REAL CHRISTIANS and do what Christ commanded. Unlike your fake Christianity, like most Republicans.

Mathew 25

"He will reply, `I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. ' "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. ftfy....

2. Which is a very poor substitute for actual NEWS.

3. Of course, because they're REAL CHRISTIANS and do what Christ commanded. Unlike your fake Christianity, like most Republicans.

4. Mathew 25

1. There's no such thing as you fixing anything. There's just me telling you like it is - all day, every day. ;)

2. I get to the source, which is always better than the news. When you ldiots parrot leftwing nonsense, I don't need some leftwing rag to tell me what you said. lol

3. They ARE Christians, but they're misguided politically, just like you. 

4. Matthew 25 applies to Christians, not Jesus trashing heathens like you. Now put that Bible down and get back to your homosexual coloring books.  

19 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. There's no such thing as you fixing anything. There's just me telling you like it is - all day, every day. ;)

2. I get to the source, which is always better than the news. When you ldiots parrot leftwing nonsense, I don't need some leftwing rag to tell me what you said. lol

4. Matthew 25 applies to Christians, not Jesus trashing heathens like you. Now put that Bible down and get back to your homosexual coloring books.  

I never trashed Jesus' commands. But you do CONTINUALLY, like with your REAL Christian neighbors.

Ghandi was talking about YOU.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

AKA, it's your HYPOCRISY that Jesus hates. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Gawd you're a pig.

Ladies and gentlemen...especially our Libbie members...is this what you want? This...disgusting person making comments like this? Are you all so warped with hatred that this sort of BS is OK with you?

Like the hate you have for little minority children when you have to flip the bill for their healthcare costs, school lunches, tax breaks for their moms because they're especially good at being little brown baby makers and grandmaws at 35, head start programs all come outta your tax dollar??. Yep make em all have those kids... future Democrat voters ????

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Gawd you're a pig.

Your side makes disgusting comments all the time. You can dish it out but you can’t take it. 

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

The ban on homosexuality was OLD LAW. Matthew 25 is NEW LAW, and specifically says that you will go to Hell if you don’t feed, clothe and house the poorest of the poor.  

You can talk tough all you want. Knowing that Christ will condemn you to hell for not helping the poor, are you ready to accept His judgement today? I think not! 

20 hours ago, West said:

No. Trump thinks 16 weeks. I differ. 

However I do recognize there are unfortunate circumstances where the mothers life may be at risk as well as the baby's. In that case, the role of the doc should be to preserve as much life as possible.

That’s always a doctor’s role but if the doctor thinks the mother has a 25% chance of dying if the pregnancy is carried to term, who decides the mother’s fate? The mother, the doctor, or the government?  

50 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The ban on homosexuality was OLD LAW. Matthew 25 is NEW LAW, and specifically says that you will go to Hell if you don’t feed, clothe and house the poorest of the poor.  

You can talk tough all you want. Knowing that Christ will condemn you to hell for not helping the poor, are you ready to accept His judgement today? I think not! 

WRONG.. 

1 hour ago, West said:

WRONG.. 

Read Matthew 25.  When you stick your nose up at a homeless guy on the corner, you’re sticking your nose up at God. 

Don’t tell me your interpretation. There’s nothing to interpret. The gospel is clear as day.  

Edited by Rebound

12 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Like the hate you have for little minority children when you have to flip the bill for their healthcare costs, school lunches, tax breaks for their moms because they're especially good at being little brown baby makers and grandmaws at 35, head start programs all come outta your tax dollar??. Yep make em all have those kids... future Democrat voters ????

You must have me confused with someone else. I could never hate kids. I hate the system that put them in the position they're in. A system of welfare. A system that encourages unwed mothers. A system that discourages law and order. You know...the system started by and grown by Democrats. 

That's what I hate.

What do you hate? I mean...aside from everything...

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

Your side makes disgusting comments all the time. You can dish it out but you can’t take it. 

I remember once that I insulted a person's mother. I did it in retaliation and still felt like a low life for having sunk to that depth.

You?