LILLEY UNLEASHED: Teacher who wore prosthetic breasts is now indeed a mister

CdnFox

https://torontosun.com/news/lilley-unleashed-teacher-who-wore-prosthetic-breasts-is-now-indeed-a-mister

WATCH BELOW as Sun political columnist Brian Lilley talks about how the teacher formerly known as Kayla, is now Kerry Lemieux has been punking us this entire time. As well as showing us what a disgrace the Ontario school system has become.

This is the teacher who wore the gigantic breast to school.   He's now back to being a man (beard and all) and demanding to be called by his birth name as a male.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE PANDER TO THESE PEOPLE.

Yea I mean no serious transgender would wear prosthetics like that. The goal is to be passable and fit in, not stand out.

If you're doing that you're either a troll or still in the cross-dressing stage where it's a carthartic thing, and it's far too soon to be living as a female at that point

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, any cite?  I only recall general suspicion and suspension of judgement on it as it just seemed like a bizarre story.

No, just a common sense assessment.

Do you have any cite that says the reason nothing was done was due to them just ignoring him?  Nothing to see here?  Lets just get on with the school day?

If you tell me you honestly believe that the school board just decided to ignore this fool because they figured it wasn't worth worrying about I'll believe you.  I just differ, is all.

11 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, just a common sense assessment.

Do you have any cite that says the reason nothing was done was due to them just ignoring him?  Nothing to see here?  Lets just get on with the school day?

If you tell me you honestly believe that the school board just decided to ignore this fool because they figured it wasn't worth worrying about I'll believe you.  I just differ, is all.

When you're talking about what was done question then you're asking about the administration. I thought you were talking about the left?

My speculation on the school board's actions is based on what actually turned out to be true. That there was no way for the system to assess a troll.

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

When you're talking about what was done question then you're asking about the administration. I thought you were talking about the left?

My speculation on the school board's actions is based on what actually turned out to be true. That there was no way for the system to assess a troll.

Yes, I was.  As I said, the school board didn't decide to hide from this guy because they thought everything was hunky dory.  Fake tits are just another accessory, like a backpack or a pencil case.  They hid because they were terrified of the backlash if they said and did the wrong things, without even knowing what the wrong things might be.

Edited by bcsapper

38 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So you're saying that it's ok for someone else to decide if a trnasgender person is being "serious' or not?

Because i feel like you might be opening a door there :)

Well he obviously lied and that should have been just cause for firing on its own. No one gets Z cup breasts from hormones as he claimed. You count yourself lucky if you get a B cup. 

Wish the reporters did their jobs and interviewed the kids though. It'd be real interesting to get their take since they were in the classroom with him. 

12 minutes ago, Nexii said:

Well he obviously lied and that should have been just cause for firing on its own. No one gets Z cup breasts from hormones as he claimed. You count yourself lucky if you get a B cup. 

I would tend to agree but at teh end of the day there's a lot of people who say it's equally insane for a man to claim he's REALLY a woman. You don't get to be a women just because you decide to - biologically you're male or female with very few exceptions.

So they would argue the whole trans discussion is EQUALLY ridiculous.  So... if we're able to dismiss rights based on what SEEMS silly or obviously biologically not true...  then why not deny all? Just beacuse you or I might not think the whole issue is a 'lie' doesn't mean others dont'.

So here's where we run into a problem. And how do you address that? At the end of the day it's a true statement that trans women aren't " real women"  as man would like to pretend - but they're not just men in a dress either.

So the point at where it becomes 'an obvious lie' that we should be allowed to ignore is a matter of perception.... you can see the problems.

55 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes, I was.  As I said, the school board didn't decide to hide from this guy because they thought everything was hunky dory.  Fake tits are just another accessory, like a backpack or a pencil case.  They hid because they were terrified of the backlash if they said and did the wrong things, without even knowing what the wrong things might be.

How does that support your statement that the LEFT was scared of him?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

How does that support your statement that the LEFT was scared of him?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

If you're trying to say that the administration is afraid of the left then that's something I can agree with much more. @bcsapper

I think that's very much the case, but I haven't polled the school board for their political leanings.  Unless everyone on the left is actually a trans activist who agreed with his right to wear such things to school, then I would have to see some outrage from the left to change my position.  I doubt very much that the "left" just chose to ignore him.  The left is no more a homogenous group than is the right.  I would be willing to bet there were a lot of people on the left pretending to ignore him.   

I suggest he should have been fired as he was getting out of his car on the first day.  Or at least, told to go home, change, and stop being so bloody stupid or he would be fired.

If you disagree with that, why do you disagree with that?

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

but I haven't polled the school board for their political leanings. 

Dude - its' been like 16 hours since i posted the thread.  What the eff have you been doing with that time?  A real man could have polled them TWICE by now.  FFS - if you're not going to take this seriously.... 

:)

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1. I would have to see some outrage from the left to change my position. 

2. I doubt very much that the "left" just chose to ignore him.  The left is no more a homogenous group than is the right. 

3. I would be willing to bet there were a lot of people on the left pretending to ignore him.   

4. I suggest he should have been fired as he was getting out of his car on the first day.  Or at least, told to go home, change, and stop being so bloody stupid or he would be fired.

If you disagree with that, why do you disagree with that?

1. So you don't see any outrage from the left then? That's seems to be what I was saying.

2. Find some leftist groups, or maybe posters on here, that Express support for him other than the generic restating of policy.  Something that says they believe this story, that he was actually a woman who needed to wear those ridiculous prosthetics.

3. What is pretending to ignore it? You either make a comment on something or you don't.

4. I already commented on this, and now we're not talking about the latest events but rehashing posts from before.  You can go to search those out but my point I think was that systems, and layers of bureaucracy between provincial government, Ministry of education, school board, unions etc. would not have had any way to detect a troll in the situation.  I think I suspected they would either wait it out, or try to do nothing.

They pretty much did nothing and were rewarded, thanks mostly to the right wingers who were duped by the fake woman teacher.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Dude - its' been like 16 hours since i posted the thread.  What the eff have you been doing with that time?  A real man could have polled them TWICE by now.  FFS - if you're not going to take this seriously.... 

:)

New Zealand are chasing England's 226/7 and I can only read about it as it happens.  Some things are more important...

Just now, bcsapper said:

New Zealand are chasing England's 226/7 and I can only read about it as it happens.  Some things are more important...

Ahh.  So you're transphobic you say.  :) 

Full disclosure - i had to actually look up what the hell sport was played in england where someone could score 226 in a single game.  My original thought was quiddich - but it turned out to be cricket which is an equally bizarre game so i wasn't far off.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. So you don't see any outrage from the left then? That's seems to be what I was saying.

2. Find some leftist groups, or maybe posters on here, that Express support for him other than the generic restating of policy.  Something that says they believe this story, that he was actually a woman who needed to wear those ridiculous prosthetics.

3. What is pretending to ignore it? You either make a comment on something or you don't.

4. I already commented on this, and now we're not talking about the latest events but rehashing posts from before.  You can go to search those out but my point I think was that systems, and layers of bureaucracy between provincial government, Ministry of education, school board, unions etc. would not have had any way to detect a troll in the situation.  I think I suspected they would either wait it out, or try to do nothing.

They pretty much did nothing and were rewarded, thanks mostly to the right wingers who were duped by the fake woman teacher.

Was he a fake woman teacher when he got out of his car on the first day?  I think that's my point as much as anything else.

1)  It was what you were saying.  We differed on the reasons, remember?

2) See my opening comment in this post.

3) By pretending to ignore I mean putting up blinkers and pretending it's not happening, as opposed to just ignoring it, the way someone might do the CFL if they were an NFL fan.

4) I do remember.  I think it was on the other site.  No matter, my points from that argument stand here too.  The systems, the bureaucracy, etc., would have had no problem firing this guy if it had not been for the politically charged nature of his actions.

Fake woman.  Here's something I can agree with you on, and something I think this incident shows to be true.  A man is not a woman just because he says he is.  It ought not to be problematic to state that right away.

10 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ahh.  So you're transphobic you say.  :) 

Full disclosure - i had to actually look up what the hell sport was played in england where someone could score 226 in a single game.  My original thought was quiddich - but it turned out to be cricket which is an equally bizarre game so i wasn't far off.

If there were Gods, and they played games, they would play Cricket.

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1) Was he a fake woman teacher when he got out of his car on the first day?  I think that's my point as much as anything else.

2)  It was what you were saying.  We differed on the reasons, remember?

3) By pretending to ignore I mean putting up blinkers and pretending it's not happening, as opposed to just ignoring it, the way someone might do the CFL if they were an NFL fan.

4) I do remember.  I think it was on the other site.  No matter, my points from that argument stand here too.  The systems, the bureaucracy, etc., would have had no problem firing this guy if it had not been for the politically charged nature of his actions. Fake woman.  Here's something I can agree with you on, and something I think this incident shows to be true. 

5) A man is not a woman just because he says he is.  It ought not to be problematic to state that right away.

1) I thought you were addressing my point about whether the left was trolled successfully or whatnot.  Pretty obvious he wasn't a woman at this point.

2) I said that the left seemed to ignore him and the right bought his story.

3) I still don't get how this works.  If the left ignores something, you could look at that and still say they're pretending to. You could say that they actually care, actually believe him, but unless you have evidence it's supposition.

4) I agree that they would have no problem firing him for a different matter altogether.  How do you apply that to this kind of issue?

5) in other words, people lie and the system has a lot of trouble figuring it out.  People also lie about sexual assault, harassment, and such.  It throws the system into a problem when these things happen.

There are fakers everywhere that do it to gain financial or other advantages.

What about the fake indigenous people at universities to get high paying jobs?

What about the woman in Hamilton that faked cancer and got toms of money form Go Fund Me.

Whenever there is a possibility of scamming, it will be done.

It is not a matter of left or right, it is often an matter of not questioning because of the possibility of embarrassing backlash.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) I thought you were addressing my point about whether the left was trolled successfully or whatnot.  Pretty obvious he wasn't a woman at this point.

2) I said that the left seemed to ignore him and the right bought his story.

3) I still don't get how this works.  If the left ignores something, you could look at that and still say they're pretending to. You could say that they actually care, actually believe him, but unless you have evidence it's supposition.

4) I agree that they would have no problem firing him for a different matter altogether.  How do you apply that to this kind of issue?

5) in other words, people lie and the system has a lot of trouble figuring it out.  People also lie about sexual assault, harassment, and such.  It throws the system into a problem when these things happen.

1) You mean the right was trolled?  I don't know what his motive was, but I would need some convincing that he woke up that morning and thought, "I know what I'll do today.  I'll troll the right..."

2) I don't think anyone bought his story.  (What was his story?) Many said he should have been fired, or at least sent home to rethink his accessories,  and many decided to look the other way.

3) Think the greater part of the US congress ignoring Trump's indictments.  It's kinda like that.  You know it's there.  You wish it wasn't.  Maybe if you pretend it isn't you won't have to deal with it and it will go away.

4)  Sure.  You don't?  Or at least, as I said, given a chance to change.

5) Absolutely.