‘Lock Them Up’ Is Now the Republican Party’s Highest Goal

On 8/26/2023 at 3:03 PM, robosmith said:

It's not binary. Trump has proven that. That's why traditional conservatives abhor Trump. See Lincoln Project conservatives.

He is anti-American leadership in the world. AKA, isolationist, and helping authoritarian governments to flourish. And actually, promoting it HERE.

And I hope he wins. Then he can undo all the damage you fcking disgusting Tweenkies have forced on us.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's bizarre how leftards can scream "THE 2016 ELECTION WAS ILLEGITIMATE!!!!!" for 3 years and then criminalize election skepticism the day that they win an election. 

It's bizarre that leftards can support calls for violence against the other political party for years and then whine about partisanship.

It's bizarre that leftards can run a 3-yr witch-hunt against a duly elected president, lie 100,000 times and get the weaponized FBI to commit crimes for them in their all-out war against democracy, and then cry foul when one of their actual criminals comes under scrutiny.

This thread is like The Rock accusing Tom Hanks of abusing steroids. 

No-one is criminalizing skepticism. Beautiful thing about America is that we’re allowed to question. And as Jack Smith stated in his indictment against Donald Trump, we even have a right to lie and falsely claim that the election was stolen. 

Here’s the problem: You are functionally illiterate, and you refuse to read the indictments. Instead, you rely on other people to tell you what they say. You don’t know what crimes Donald Trump is accused of, so you can’t speak intelligently about them.  

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And I hope he wins. Then he can undo all the damage you fcking disgusting Tweenkies have forced on us.

The longest stretch of sub-4% unemployment in 60 years is not damage.  It’s beautiful. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No-one is criminalizing skepticism. Beautiful thing about America is that we’re allowed to question. And as Jack Smith stated in his indictment against Donald Trump, we even have a right to lie and falsely claim that the election was stolen. 

Here’s the problem: You are functionally illiterate, and you refuse to read the indictments. Instead, you rely on other people to tell you what they say. You don’t know what crimes Donald Trump is accused of, so you can’t speak intelligently about them.  

The longest stretch of sub-4% unemployment in 60 years is not damage.  It’s beautiful. 

OMG...you are an id1ot!

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Unfortunately for you, your OPINION doesn't matter wrt who wins; but mine does cause I get to VOTE.

57 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OMG...you are an id1ot!

OMG, you need to make a deposit in your intellectual account because you're still bankrupt. LMAO

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

They weren't brought up on charges because they didn't have a rabid political party that was obsessed with destroying them. You anti-Trump cultists are unhinged, and there's no getting around that. 

They pretend not to remember all of their various witch hunts, violent riots, and all the times that they endorsed violence against the opposition. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Unfortunately for you, your OPINION doesn't matter wrt who wins; but mine does cause I get to VOTE.

OMG, you need to make a deposit in your intellectual account because you're still bankrupt. LMAO

And you need to go to Hell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If you had intelligence, you’d be able to articulate why you disagree.  Instead, you can’t think of any words, so you insult me.  

Oh I have...many many times. You Tweenkies just ignore everything but your naked hatred. Its your hatred and this stupid climate religion that's trashing the global economy and the legal system.

Really...you dumb-asses are begging for a nightmarish result.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They pretend not to remember all of their various witch hunts, violent riots, and all the times that they endorsed violence against the opposition. 

They don't tend to forget anything.

I'm now firmly convinced that the only way to turn things around, is for violent revolution. Between this gross display of fear and loathing of theirs, and that Gawd forsaken climate bullshit, the only thing that will move these destructive jack-asses is a good war.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

No-one is criminalizing skepticism. Beautiful thing about America is that we’re allowed to question. And as Jack Smith stated in his indictment against Donald Trump,

Everyone at the protest was criminalized. 

Bidumb went on TV and ranted that everyone who voted for Trump is a "MAGA IKSTREMIST TARARIST!"

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.6baf188d7d6c698d3d57356e8dce66e3.png

we even have a right to lie and falsely claim that the election was stolen. 

Well that's a huge step back, hey?

Just a few years ago you could get the FBI to falsify evidence and provide it to a judge for you in order to get warrants to spy on the president. 

Here’s the problem: You are functionally illiterate, and you refuse to read the indictments.

The problem is that you're the most credulous dolt on planet earth and even when you finally understand something you lie about it anyways.

Instead, you rely on other people to tell you what they say. You don’t know what crimes Donald Trump is accused of, so you can’t speak intelligently about them.  

All you do here is lie and say stupid things. You can drop the act where you pretend that other people don't know something that you do. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm now firmly convinced that the only way to turn things around, is for violent revolution. Between this gross display of fear and loathing of theirs, and that Gawd forsaken climate bullshit, the only thing that will move these destructive jack-asses is a good war.

You gotta be careful what you say. Leftists can call for violence and even the assassination of the president all day long, you can't say jack. You will be cancelled. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You gotta be careful what you say. Leftists can call for violence and even the assassination of the president all day long, you can't say jack. You will be cancelled. 

Ya know what? I've finally reached the end of my rope with these shitheads. Destruction seems to be the only thing they understand.

Maybe we should just give it to them...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everyone at the protest was criminalized. 

Bidumb went on TV and ranted that everyone who voted for Trump is a "MAGA IKSTREMIST TARARIST!"

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.6baf188d7d6c698d3d57356e8dce66e3.png

Well that's a huge step back, hey?

Just a few years ago you could get the FBI to falsify evidence and provide it to a judge for you in order to get warrants to spy on the president. 

The problem is that you're the most credulous dolt on planet earth and even when you finally understand something you lie about it anyways.

All you do here is lie and say stupid things. You can drop the act where you pretend that other people don't know something that you do. 

Biden did not go on television and say that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is an extremist terrorist. 

Sedition (n): Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

18 U.S.C. § 2384. That section of the U.S. Code deals with treason, rebellion, and similar offenses.

That section of the U.S. Code lays out a definition of sedition. Sedition is a crime involving two or more people in the United States:

• To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against it,
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government,
  • To prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States, or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States.

I want no part in any such conversation and you need to watch your language. Seditionist Enrique Tarrio is looking at 30+ years in Federal prison right now and seditionist Stewart Rhodes is away for 18 years.  

Edited by Rebound

10 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Destruction of what?

Society. Peaceful co-existence. The border. The economy. The legal system. Ukraine.

Our source of energy. The school system. You name it...if you Libbies touched it...its been destroyed.

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Sedition (n): Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

18 U.S.C. § 2384. That section of the U.S. Code deals with treason, rebellion, and similar offenses.

That section of the U.S. Code lays out a definition of sedition. Sedition is a crime involving two or more people in the United States:

• To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against it,
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government,
  • To prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States, or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States.

FOAD Tweenkie!

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Society. Peaceful co-existence. The border. The economy. The legal system. Ukraine.

Our source of energy. The school system. You name it...if you Libbies touched it...its been destroyed.

FOAD Tweenkie!

Let’s walk through those:

1) Society exists. It’s here. I just looked outside; it’s not destroyed. It’s doing just fine. 

2) Co-existence.  You’re the one calling for violence, not me.  

3) The border. President Biden is following Federal law.  The Federal Law needs to be changed, but he Republican Congress has not proposed or passed an immigration reform law.  

4) The economy is going gangbusters. Lowest sub-4% in 60 years. Inflation going down. Stock market going up. Deficit down 50%. Every economic indicator is positive.  

5) The legal system is doing just fine, except for the Supreme Court judges who believe they are above the law and don’t need to follow any ethical standards whatsoever.  

6) Ukraine: The people of Ukraine are so grateful that Joe Biden is President, because they know perfectly well that if Trump were still President, America wouldn’t have supplied them with any weapons, NATO would be fractured and Russia would have probably conquered their entire nation by now.  

7) Energy: In 2023, under President Biden, America has produced more petroleum than in any year ever.  And at the same time, we’ve undertaken the largest development of renewable electricity production ever, in order to fuel our sustained economic growth. 

8 ) The school system: Schools in blue states are out-performing schools in red states, overall. The best universities are overwhelmingly located in blue states.  

9) And you would be very wise to stop promoting insurrection because you are not anonymous on the internet. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Let’s walk through those:

1) Society exists. It’s here. I just looked outside; it’s not destroyed. It’s doing just fine. 

2) Co-existence.  You’re the one calling for violence, not me.  

3) The border. President Biden is following Federal law.  The Federal Law needs to be changed, but he Republican Congress has not proposed or passed an immigration reform law.  

4) The economy is going gangbusters. Lowest sub-4% in 60 years. Inflation going down. Stock market going up. Deficit down 50%. Every economic indicator is positive.  

5) The legal system is doing just fine, except for the Supreme Court judges who believe they are above the law and don’t need to follow any ethical standards whatsoever.  

6) Ukraine: The people of Ukraine are so grateful that Joe Biden is President, because they know perfectly well that if Trump were still President, America wouldn’t have supplied them with any weapons, NATO would be fractured and Russia would have probably conquered their entire nation by now.  

7) Energy: In 2023, under President Biden, America has produced more petroleum than in any year ever.  And at the same time, we’ve undertaken the largest development of renewable electricity production ever, in order to fuel our sustained economic growth. 

8 ) The school system: Schools in blue states are out-performing schools in red states, overall. The best universities are overwhelmingly located in blue states.  

9) And you would be very wise to stop promoting insurrection because you are not anonymous on the internet. 

You're a bloody LIAR and you KNOW it! I did NOT promote squat. I asked a question. If the question hurts your sensitive little peepee...GOOD! Jack-ass.

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You're a bloody LIAR and you KNOW it! I did NOT promote squat. I asked a question. If the question hurts your sensitive little peepee...GOOD! Jack-ass.

You did not ask a question. You said, “the only thing that will move these destructive jack-asses is a good war.” That is not a question. I am warning you: Do not condone, suggest, threaten or incite violence, war or rebellion. It didn’t work out for those who did on Jan 6. They are not pretend people.  They really did go to prison. Do not do this.  It is a crime. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You did not ask a question. You said, “the only thing that will move these destructive jack-asses is a good war.” That is not a question. I am warning you: Do not condone, suggest, threaten or incite violence, war or rebellion. It didn’t work out for those who did on Jan 6. They are not pretend people.  They really did go to prison. Do not do this.  It is a crime. 

You're warning me? Go to Hell. You dumb fcks destroy everything you touch. What you're doing IS violence. Violent upheaval of society and social norms. Violent upheaval of the cost of living which forces people to new lows in poverty. Violent riots which you jack-asses condoned and excused. A violent war that we have no business being a part of and which could easily turn into a global holocaust.

I'm not inciting violence but you freaks BREED it like rats.

I'm always fond of saying "Ya gits wut ya pays fer."

Are you prepared to pay this bill there...jack-ass?

Now run along and tell your Mommy that some baaad ol' Nationalist slapped you with a bit of social, political and economic reality.

"Ya gits wut ya pays fer"

Ya know what? I've finally reached the end of my rope with these shitheads. Destruction seems to be the only thing they understand.

Maybe we should just give it to them...

?Don't forget to charge up your Rascal before you join the militia--preferably with renewable energy.

46 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Biden did not go on television and say that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is an extremist terrorist. 

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.fa1f259af200478d4f2bacfb27a5546f.png

https://www.fox13memphis.com/trending_archives/read-transcript-of-president-joe-biden-s-speech-in-philadelphia/article_1aaea224-ef5b-5dd3-ac0c-f2ef22ff5e19.html

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal,” Biden said Thursday night at Independence Hall, flanked by two U.S. Marines. “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law.

they fan the flames of political violence

But while the threat to American democracy is real

stop the assault on American democracy

MAGA Republicans have made their choice. They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections. We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it.

? Leftards sure as hell don't.

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool. We do not encourage violence.

What a God-damned liar he is. His party spent the last 9 years encouraging and endorsing violence, and they told lies in order to incite racial violence.

And yet history tells us that blind loyalty to a single leader and a willingness to engage in political violence is fatal to democracy.

Oh the irony...Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.fa1f259af200478d4f2bacfb27a5546f.png

We have to defend it, protect it, stand up for it -- each and every one of us.

A clear call to violence from the presidolt

Were all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

And then a quick 180...

There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever.

Except for at the congressional baseball game, the WH in 2020, BLM riots, at (conservative-appointed) SCJ's homes....

We saw law enforcement brutally attacked on January the 6th

But somehow they didn't see law enforcement brutally attacked when BLM did it on dozens of occasions, they missed it right on the WH lawn, they missed their chance to speak out against violence against police when 5 officers were murdered in Dallas, etc...

STFU Biden you hypocritical piece of shit.

FBI agents just doing their job as directed, facing threats to their own lives from their own fellow citizens

Not all US citizens consider "lying to the media and committing crimes to influence elections" part of "the FBI's job" Joey Dolt.

We cant allow violence to be normalized in this country. Its wrong. We each have to reject political violence with -- with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster.

All you did was normalize violence for years Joe. Now you wanna put the toothpaste back in the tube?

Democracy cannot survive when one side believes there are only two outcomes to an election: either they win or they were cheated.

That part made sense, on account of his raging dementia. 

And thats where MAGA Republicans are today.

MAGA Republicans look at America and see carnage and darkness and despair. They spread fear and lies - lies told for profit and power.

Thanks Mr Sunshine ?

I believed we could lift America from the depths of COVID, so we passed the largest economic recovery package since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And today, Americas economy is faster, stronger than any other advanced nation in the world. 

He actually just declared "the pandemic is over" sparking the biggest year ever for covid deaths, at least in Canada.

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.fox13memphis.com/trending_archives/read-transcript-of-president-joe-biden-s-speech-in-philadelphia/article_1aaea224-ef5b-5dd3-ac0c-f2ef22ff5e19.html

What a God-damned liar he is. His party spent the last 9 years encouraging and endorsing violence, and they told lies in order to incite racial violence.

And then a quick 180...

Except for at the congressional baseball game, the WH in 2020, BLM riots, at (conservative-appointed) SCJ's homes....

But somehow they didn't see law enforcement brutally attacked when BLM did it on dozens of occasions, they missed it right on the WH lawn, they missed their chance to speak out against violence against police when 5 officers were murdered in Dallas, etc...

Not all US citizens consider "lying to the media and committing crimes to influence elections" part of "the FBI's job" Joey Dolt.

All you did was normalize violence for years Joe. Now you wanna put the toothpaste back in the tube?

Thanks Mr Sunshine ?

He actually just declared "the pandemic is over" sparking the biggest year ever for covid deaths, at least in Canada.

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

Whatever dosage you're on now, you need to double it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And then a quick 180...

Thanks Mr Sunshine ?

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

HEIL BIDEN!

So you admit that you lied. 

You falsely said that Joe Biden called every person who voted for Trump a “MAGA IKSTREMIST TARARIST!" [SIC]

Biden clearly did not say that.  He said:

“Now, I want to be very clear -- very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

When are you going to get it through your thick skull that you’ll never convince us of anything if all your arguments are based on easily disprovable lies? 

• Like 1