Biden Accuser & Right-Wing Con Defects to Russia

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What evidence?  

Jean Caroll's accusation is even worse than Dr Ford's, and Dr Ford can't even name day, a month, a year, or a location where her alleged 'rape' happened. She also got caught lying about her phobias (flying, being in a building with only 1 exit) and her reason for coming to DC to testify (she pretended not to know that Republicans offered to fly a lie detector test to where she was but even I knew about it, and I live in a different country, on the opposite side of the continent from DC)

Jean Caroll's story also lacks a day, month, year but she claims that se was 'raped' in a dept store change room. I dare you to try to find a dept store change room where you feel like you could have consensual sex with your BF without getting caught. Do you think that you could rape someone there? Do you feel like you'd even have a 1% chance of not getting caught? 

It's liked saying "I got raped by Barack Obama on the stage of a Bruce Springsteen concert during the encore!". It's just not believable unless you really really want to believe it, and even then you have to be a hard-core liar to look someone in the face and say that you believe it.

Best case scenario for it to have even a grain of truth to it: Jean Caroll was a willing participant in some nasty dept store change room sex and then she felt like a dirty, used-up whore afterwards so she claimed that she was raped. 

If those lying skanks accused Biden or Obama of the exact same thing - and you know that they could because their claims are so vague and unsubstantiated that no one could ever disprove them - leftards would ignore them out of hand. But they're against Republicans so, like Mazie Hirono famously said: "ALL SKANKS MUST BE BELIEVED IF THEY'RE ACCUSING REPUBLICANS!!!!"

That's what evidence, dumbass. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

No only a brainwashed cult follower like yourself would think that a member of your cult is somehow exempt from general common sense that pointing a loaded firearm at law enforcement officers after publicly vowing to kill said law enforcement officers the next time he sees them wouldn’t result in them getting shot. 

The FBI didn't NEED to charge Robertson's house. 

The FBI SHOULD have just let the harmless old kook rant on Facebook. 

The FBI SHOULD have just scoped his place out to see if he would even get in his car that day. 

The FBI DECIDED to charge his house, because they wanted a trophy. 

Edited by Deluge

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The FBI didn't NEED to charge Robertson's house. 

The FBI SHOULD have just let the harmless old kook rant on Facebook. 

The FBI SHOULD have just scoped his place out to see if he would even get in his car that day. 

The FBI DECIDED to charge his house, because they wanted a trophy. 

Actually...I have a sneaking suspicion this was more Biden's doing. To make an example of anyone who dare threaten him. I think he's beginning to feel the heat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No place is perfect but no place in the developed world is as as bad as USA 

the American prison population is 57% white, 38% black & hispanic

the Canadian prison population is 52% white, 27% indigenous

so appears to be quite similar

except the indigenous are only 5% of the Canadian population

while blacks & hispanics are 33% of the American population

the American prison population roughly corresponds to the American population by race

whereas Canada's prison population is vastly disproportionate by race

in France, almost 60% of inmates are Muslims, who are only 8% of the population

Edited by Dougie93

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Jean Caroll's accusation is even worse than Dr Ford's, and Dr Ford can't even name day, a month, a year, or a location where her alleged 'rape' happened. She also got caught lying about her phobias (flying, being in a building with only 1 exit) and her reason for coming to DC to testify (she pretended not to know that Republicans offered to fly a lie detector test to where she was but even I knew about it, and I live in a different country, on the opposite side of the continent from DC)

Jean Caroll's story also lacks a day, month, year but she claims that se was 'raped' in a dept store change room. I dare you to try to find a dept store change room where you feel like you could have consensual sex with your BF without getting caught. Do you think that you could rape someone there? Do you feel like you'd even have a 1% chance of not getting caught? 

It's liked saying "I got raped by Barack Obama on the stage of a Bruce Springsteen concert during the encore!". It's just not believable unless you really really want to believe it, and even then you have to be a hard-core liar to look someone in the face and say that you believe it.

Best case scenario for it to have even a grain of truth to it: Jean Caroll was a willing participant in some nasty dept store change room sex and then she felt like a dirty, used-up whore afterwards so she claimed that she was raped. 

If those lying skanks accused Biden or Obama of the exact same thing - and you know that they could because their claims are so vague and unsubstantiated that no one could ever disprove them - leftards would ignore them out of hand. But they're against Republicans so, like Mazie Hirono famously said: "ALL SKANKS MUST BE BELIEVED IF THEY'RE ACCUSING REPUBLICANS!!!!"

That's what evidence, dumbass. 

Well no not being able to recall details decades later is  not really “evidence” and certainly not more substantial than this Putin puppet’s long track record of lies, scams and perjury. The fact that she’s now sitting in Putin’s lap pretty much proves she’s a liar. 

And when you’re a billionaire like Trump you get your run of the store you don’t stand in line and shop with the common folk

Edited by BeaverFever

28 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Well no not being able to recall details decades later is  not really “evidence” and certainly not more substantial than this Putin puppet’s long track record of lies, scams and perjury. The fact that she’s now sitting in Putin’s lap pretty much proves she’s a liar. 

Jaunita Broderick recalls details decades later. 

She has a room number, hotel address, time of day, she has a witness to her injuries, Bill Clinton's itinerary has him in that exact town on that exact day with a blank spot covering that exact time frame. 

Leftards completely dismiss JB out of one side of their mouths and then say "Our skanks have to be believed" out of the other. 

And when you’re a billionaire like Trump you get your run of the store you don’t stand in line and shop with the common folk

? So you think that Trump just said "Everyone out" and then raped her? You're off of your f'ing rocker now. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Leftards completely dismiss JB

I don’t dismiss her, some remember some don’t. Wouldn’t shock me if it were true. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you think that Trump just said "Everyone out" and then raped her? You're off of your f'ing rocker now.

No They make appointments ahead of time or just show up and personal VIP which means they’re not trying on lingerie in a stall next to joe lunch bucket.  According to the allegations, he took Carroll to the lingerie dept on the 6th floor which was virtually, they were flirting, she agreed to model lingerie for him in one of the change rooms and that’s when he assaulted her.

Funny how Trumps defence for every sexual assault allegation hes faced over the years is always “she’s ugly, she’s not my type” instead of “I would never do something like that”. That in itself is telling n

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

There is one reason why Putin has not conquered Ukraine: Joe Biden.  

No Biden administration, no war.

https://clips.cato.org/sites/default/files/Carpenter_businesstandard_NATO.pdf

To Biden voters: I hope you are all enjoying the atrocities.

The neocons are pushing another pointless, endless war and some dopes don’t get it.

Edited by Mako
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Mako said:

No Biden administration, no war.

https://clips.cato.org/sites/default/files/Carpenter_businesstandard_NATO.pdf

To Biden voters: I hope you are all enjoying the atrocities.

The neocons are pushing another pointless, endless war and some dopes don’t get it.

Dear Lord, the Neocons are Republicans, not Democrats. 

I know that it's difficult for to understand the simplest of things, but let's try this: Vladimir Putin of Russia invaded Ukraine. Nobody forced Putin to invade Ukraine. 

Got it? Simple enough for even you to understand? Let's try one other simple fact:

The Ukrainian people do not want a Russian or a pro-Russian government. The Proof? The Ukrainian people are fighting hard against Russia's invasion.  The Taliban took over Afghanistan in less than a week, because the Afghan people refused to fight against them. But the Ukrainian people are clearly fighting against the Russians. They do not want them. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Dear Lord, the Neocons are Republicans, not Democrats. 

I know that it's difficult for to understand the simplest of things, but let's try this: Vladimir Putin of Russia invaded Ukraine. Nobody forced Putin to invade Ukraine. 

Got it? Simple enough for even you to understand? Let's try one other simple fact:

The Ukrainian people do not want a Russian or a pro-Russian government. The Proof? The Ukrainian people are fighting hard against Russia's invasion.  The Taliban took over Afghanistan in less than a week, because the Afghan people refused to fight against them. But the Ukrainian people are clearly fighting against the Russians. They do not want them. 

Neocons are as bipartisan as they are corrupt.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/02/02/bill-kristol-formally-comes-out-of-the-closet-admits-hes-a-democrat-n127189

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who-is-victoria-nuland-a-really-bad-idea-as-a-key-player-in-bidens-foreign-policy-team/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-columnist-whos-voted-for-democrats-for-years-announces-he-is-again-voting-for-democrats

Many Russians are worried about NATO expansion, which has been going on for decades, just as many Americans were worried when the Soviets allied themselves with Cuba. Why are you having trouble understanding the concept?

Many Russians have been appalled by neo-Nazi Ukrainians committing atrocities against ethnic Russians.

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/05/25/tcbh-m25.html

Edited by Mako

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No They make appointments ahead of time or just show up and personal VIP which means they’re not trying on lingerie in a stall next to joe lunch bucket.  

But by the exact same token, they have sales associates hovering around them when they do that. They aren't like anonymous peons wandering around unnoticed, trying to get someone to direct them to the men's gonch section.

Even if they're briefly out of eyesight, they're never out of hearing range. 

If you ever go to a really expensive restaurant it can be unnerving, always having a waiter staring at you while you're eating your food. You just wanna tell them to take off for a while. 

According to the allegations, he took Carroll to the lingerie dept on the 6th floor which was virtually, they were flirting, she agreed to model lingerie for him in one of the change rooms and that’s when he assaulted her.

This reminds me of what happened to Mike Tyson. The woman he raped claimed that "he was a monster at the beauty pageant, grabbing all the girls by their everythings", but then she went to his hotel room in the middle of the night, knocked on his door, went in, and was then completely shocked to find herself getting raped. Uh-huh. WTF did she expect to happen there at 1-3 AM? Did she bring her dollies to have a tea party? 

At almost the exact same time a member of the Kennedy clan (Will Smith-Kennedy or something like that) had taken a girl to "Camelot" and raped her outside on the grass and was found innocent.  

In a hotel room at 3AM vs outside on the grass at the Kennedy compound. Hmmmmm. 

Nothing about Caroll's accusation says rape to me. If she remembered the year, or the month, that would be something, but she completely forgot about it. And let's get real: she already consented to a sexual encounter of some sort by agreeing to model lingerie for him, did she do it 'suggestively' or what? I dunno if there's a way to model lingerie in a boring, disinterested non-sexual way.

Then when it happened, she kept it quiet. Cuzzzzzz, why? 

Caroll is a dolt, and she didn't get raped, period, unless she made some kind of cry for help and the dept store employees couldn't get Tarzan Trump off of her.

If that happened to my own daughter, by Bill Clinton or whomever, I'd chalk it up to a learning experience. Same for the girl who went to Tyson's hotel room. At some point you just crossed a line and gave someone an overt signal, then some shit happened and it's as much your own fault as anyone's. 

Be street smart. Don't poke the bear. Don't show off your coochie to someone unless you're willing to do the deed. Don't knock on the hotel room door of an aggressive predator at 3AM and then go in if you don't wanna have sex.

Jesus Christ, do I have to become a judge myself now to bring some sanity to the world? 

Funny how Trumps defence for every sexual assault allegation hes faced over the years is always “she’s ugly, she’s not my type” instead of “I would never do something like that”. That in itself is telling n

He doesn't need a defence against Caroll's accusation. It's ridiculous on its face. 

51 minutes ago, Mako said:

Neocons are as bipartisan as they are corrupt.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/02/02/bill-kristol-formally-comes-out-of-the-closet-admits-hes-a-democrat-n127189

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who-is-victoria-nuland-a-really-bad-idea-as-a-key-player-in-bidens-foreign-policy-team/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-columnist-whos-voted-for-democrats-for-years-announces-he-is-again-voting-for-democrats

Many Russians are worried about NATO expansion, which has been going on for decades, just as many Americans were worried when the Soviets allied themselves with Cuba. Why are you having trouble understanding the concept?

Many Russians have been appalled by neo-Nazi Ukrainians committing atrocities against ethnic Russians.

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/05/25/tcbh-m25.html

Well all that is too bad; it does not justify a war.  

People around the world were appalled at the way Americans legally mistreated black people, but nobody invaded the US over it.  

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Well all that is too bad; it does not justify a war.  

People around the world were appalled at the way Americans legally mistreated black people, but nobody invaded the US over it.  

Who would you expect to champion black people being lynched in the U.S.? African nations who sold other blacks into slavery in the first place? African ethnicities that were themselves colonized by Europeans? Wakanda?

Edited by Mako

3 hours ago, Mako said:

Who would you expect to champion black people being lynched in the U.S.? African nations who sold other blacks into slavery in the first place? African ethnicities that were themselves colonized by Europeans? Wakanda?

No idea what you’re talking about.  I simply don’t understand you.  

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

No idea what you’re talking about.  I simply don’t understand you.  

Possible explanation: You are a complete M0R0N.

I really enjoy our conversations because you are incredibly stupid and out of touch with reality, but you don’t realize your deficiencies. Very funny.

Edited by Mako