Trump’s press secretary says he showed classified docs to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

Just now, CdnFox said:

Nope - that's still precedent.

"you cannot say this is wrong when i do it if you did not say it was wrong when you did it" is precedent.  Not whataboutism

If he said "You cannot say this is wrong when you've done something sort of similar or worse" then it is.

Precedent says "i did no wrong because in the past this has been considered acceptable"

Whataboutism says "I did no wrong because in the past other people did wrongs which were just as bad or worse".

Big difference.

I quoted a couple of sites that explains whataboutism because it is so hard to explain that concept to people who have to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING, to excuse Trump's behavior. 

AGAIN, if something happens to a Rightie ten years down the road, we will still hear about Hillary? Damn, the lack of imagination on the Right is staggering.

Just now, SNOWFLAKE said:

I quoted a couple of sites that explains whataboutism because it is so hard to explain that concept to people who have to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING, to excuse Trump's behavior. 

AGAIN, if something happens to a Rightie ten years down the road, we will still hear about Hillary? Damn, the lack of imagination on the Right is staggering.

Whatabout TRUMP!?!?

-- The Left

• Thanks 1

Perhaps it's hard for you to explain because you got it wrong.  It's easier to explain things when you know what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - you couldn't even get a simple definition right :)   I'd say it's a bit too late now to claim a high intellect :)

It's actually quite easy when dealing with Trumpers. I mean seriously, what other nation (outside of Russia) would have a populace willing to vote for such a loser? Then storm the Capitol when they believe the election was stolen. Sorry bud, the Right is monumentally stupid and every exchange with one of your lot confirms that.

https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/right-wingers-more-stupid-and-racist-than-liberals-finds-report-31975

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Whatabout TRUMP!?!?

-- The Left

F*ck, are you stupid. THIS thread is about Trump.

image.jpeg.18ea4245958e9e0a13886bf7d541d909.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Perhaps it's hard for you to explain because you got it wrong.  It's easier to explain things when you know what you're talking about.

For the third time, how many more years will Hillary be an excuse for any wrongdoing by Trump or some Rightwing loonytune?

Can't answer? I know the answer already. She will be dead and gone and whiners and moaners will still be going "Why didn't they get Hillary?" 

I though Righties were supposed to be tough, able to take a hit, but instead they curl up like little babies and whine "but ......................." 

6 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

I wouldn't go there, my intellectual acuity is so far above yours, you don't even register on the bottom of my sole. If your lot want to act like complete fools by constantly bringing up a whataboutism because some bad news has been released by your God and Idol, that is on you. I would be too damned ashamed. But as we already know, the jackasses that make up the Right have no shame. 

Your mental acuity starts and stops at leftist talking points. If it's not about Donald Trump, then it's about some dumbass climate take. If it's not about some dumbass climate take then it's back to Trump or some other bullshit leftist agenda. 

You're the clown - a Marxist clown. ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Deluge said:

Your mental acuity starts and stops at leftist talking points. If it's not about Donald Trump, then it's about some dumbass climate take. If it's not about some dumbass climate take then it's back to Trump or some other bullshit leftist agenda. 

You're the clown - a Marxist clown. ;)

THAT is the best you can come up with? Damn, I was right, you are f*cking stupid. 

It's actually quite easy when dealing with Trumpers.

You just said it was hard.  that "towering intellect" of yours struggling to remember all the way back to One post ago?
I mean seriously, what other nation (outside of Russia) would have a populace willing to vote for such a loser? Then storm the Capitol when they believe the election was stolen.

You mean rather than having the FBI run an inappropriate investigation that regularly broke the law :)   I'd say that both sides aren't exactly showing a lot of good judgement.   Just because you don't like the guy as an option doesn't make other people stupid for choosing him.

Sorry bud, the Right is monumentally stupid and every exchange with one of your lot confirms that.

So far you've gotten a simple definition wrong. ,flip flopped on your position with regards to explaining it, and made yourself look like an 1diot after claiming to be ultra-intellectual :) 

I'd say you're moving the bell curve in favor of the right at the moment :)

Oh - and go re-read the study.  Specifically read the definiton of 'conservative', which has no bearing on the political term :)   That's what happens when you read the articles but not the studies. Mr "high intellect" :)  

7 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

It's actually quite easy when dealing with Trumpers. I mean seriously, what other nation (outside of Russia) would have a populace willing to vote for such a loser? Then storm the Capitol when they believe the election was stolen. Sorry bud, the Right is monumentally stupid and every exchange with one of your lot confirms that.

https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/right-wingers-more-stupid-and-racist-than-liberals-finds-report-31975

F*ck, are you stupid. THIS thread is about Trump.

image.jpeg.18ea4245958e9e0a13886bf7d541d909.jpeg

Oh no, shIt for brains, "whatabout Trump?" is EVERYWHERE. This is just a bonus thread for you TDS sufferers. You know, Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers. ;) 

1 minute ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

THAT is the best you can come up with? Damn, I was right, you are f*cking stupid. 

And you have ZERO substance. All talk and no brains. ;)

Edited by Deluge
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

For the third time, how many more years will Hillary be an excuse for any wrongdoing by Trump or some Rightwing loonytune?

Forever - until such time as the Left says it's wrong when she does it AND it's wrong when trump does it. As long as they claim that her doing the same thing is fine but him doing it is wrong they're going to have this problem.

Can't answer?

I literally just did.

I know the answer already. She will be dead and gone and whiners and moaners will still be going "Why didn't they get Hillary?" 

Unless the left agrees that what hillary did is wrong as well that's true.  And that  is logical.

I though Righties were supposed to be tough, able to take a hit, but instead they curl up like little babies and whine "but ......................." 

ROFLMAO - man, i bet that kind of cheezy pathetic argument works GREAT for you on the playground at recess

41 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Except in these cases where it is used to defend wrongdoing by Trump by saying....

image.jpeg.e5e7888e378e9cf7053e882c66e4b161.jpeg

So, the year is 2025 or 2027 and some Republican is charged with something, the mindless minions who make up the Right will still be going.......... BUT HILLARY!!

Sorry kid, the law doesn't change just because it's Trump, that's the whole point. Ergo it's not "Hey look over there!", it's actually: "A legal precedent has been established for the handling/mishandling of classified documents and everyone should be held to the same standard."

What we are telling you is that "lying to the FBI and destroying subpoenaed evidence was not a crime in 2016" and "mishandling classified documents for over 4 years was just fine earlier in 2023". FYI that's not 'whataboutism', it's just bringing up a truth which you find inconvenient while you're trying to continue own-ass-spelunking. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Seems like Trump’s defence strategy is hoping a Republican president will pardon him.  It’s probably not a terrible strategy…

I suspect you're half right - i suspect he believes HE will be that president and he can just say "I did wrong? well pardon me!"

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sorry kid, the law doesn't change just because it's Trump, that's the whole point. Ergo it's not "Hey look over there!", it's actually: "A legal precedent has been established for the handling/mishandling of classified documents and everyone should be held to the same standard."

What we are telling you is that "lying to the FBI and destroying subpoenaed evidence was not a crime in 2016" and "mishandling classified documents for over 4 years was just fine earlier in 2023". FYI that's not 'whataboutism', it's just bringing up a truth which you find inconvenient while you're trying to continue own-ass-spelunking. 

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?

WHAT ABOUT HUNTER?

LOL, you Righties can't just accept that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Sorry "kid", but at this point the rest of us are laughing at your sorry lot who can't grow up and deal with criticism. 

29 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Forever - until such time as the Left says it's wrong when she does it AND it's wrong when trump does it. As long as they claim that her doing the same thing is fine but him doing it is wrong they're going to have this problem.

I literally just did.

Unless the left agrees that what hillary did is wrong as well that's true.  And that  is logical.

ROFLMAO - man, i bet that kind of cheezy pathetic argument works GREAT for you on the playground at recess

OMG, you and your tiny group of cirle-jerkers being triggered by one little Cdn Snowflake, and I bet I will get retorts from you even after I have left the conversation. TRUMP BROKE THE LAW AND GOT CAUGHT. Grow up and deal with, sheesh.

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?

WHAT ABOUT HUNTER?

LOL, you Righties can't just accept that Trump has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Sorry "kid", but at this point the rest of us are laughing at your sorry lot who can't grow up and deal with criticism. 

Wow - you're literally foaming at the mouth at this point :)  It's like you're desperately clinging to your talking points like a mantra while rocking back and forth :)

Sorry kiddo - we've already busted all that.  looks like that  "towering Intellect" was more like a game of jenga :)   Tug at a few pieces and it all comes crashing down :)  

1 minute ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

OMG, you and your tiny group of cirle-jerkers being triggered by one little Cdn Snowflake, and I bet I will get retorts from you even after I have left the conversation. TRUMP BROKE THE LAW AND GOT CAUGHT. Grow up and deal with, sheesh.

Our sense of humor is triggered if that's what you mean :)   You're hilarious ;) 

Just now, CdnFox said:

Wow - you're literally foaming at the mouth at this point :)  It's like you're desperately clinging to your talking points like a mantra while rocking back and forth :)

Sorry kiddo - we've already busted all that.  looks like that  "towering Intellect" was more like a game of jenga :)   Tug at a few pieces and it all comes crashing down :)  

Nice try cupcake. I am literally sitting here laughing my head off at how easy it is to trigger braindead Trumpers.

Want more proof? I will now bow out of this conversation so you can have the last word. Guess what will happen? Even telling you you can have the last word and challenging you to NOT take it, you will, and you know why? Losers like you can't sleep at night until they get the last word in. So here is my promise, you can say whatever you want about me, I won't rebut you, so you can walk away from this conversation feeling "like a man." Cheers.

7 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?

WHAT ABOUT HUNTER?

WHAT ABOUT THE LAW?
WHAT ABOUT THE LAW?

Lol, you leftards can't just accept that letting Biden off the hook for something and letting Hillary off the hook for something even worse means that you can't criminally charge the next person for doing the exact same things.

Sorry kid, but at this point everyone with an IQ over 50 is laughing at your stupidity and hypocrisy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Nice try cupcake. I am literally sitting here laughing my head off at how easy it is to trigger braindead Trumpers.

LOL - we can see the anger and frustration in your posts :)  Too late to hide it now  - its pretty obvious who's triggered :)    

Want more proof? I will now bow out of this conversation so you can have the last word.

Translation - I'm getting my ass kicked so i'll run home crying and bury my head in the sand!!  LOL

Well we'll look forward to seeing you again next time kiddo :)  You've certainly got all the makings of another hilariously incompetent left wing poster who's going to be a hoot to watch :)  Brush up on your definitions, oh intellectual one!  

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a leftard, buddy, deal with it. I don't care if that triggers you or not, your feelings aren't important. 

Ok, I am a leftard. Hope that you had some kleenex handy when you used that term because I am sure you felt SO GOOD about it you squirted all over your pants. JAYSUS man, if that is what it takes to get you off, ugh!

By the way, same challenge I presented in my comments to CdnFox. Bet you can't resist, he couldn't. It happens every time. Last word is yours and you will not only take it buttercup, you will keep after me LONG AFTER I have stopped responding to you, wanna bet?

image.png.9ab550d9c766cb02af35679e2c74b13a.png

2 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Ok, I am a leftard. Hope that you had some kleenex handy when you used that term because I am sure you felt SO GOOD about it you squirted all over your pants. JAYSUS man, if that is what it takes to get you off, ugh!

Wow - now you're having sexual fantasies about him?   Actually that explains a lot...

• Haha 1