Office of the Prime Minister

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, that's just your persona of me polluting your thinking again.  You're hopelessly f**ked up.

So - your words are my fault :)  LOLOL

Well I know that leftie scumbags love to blame others for their own failings but that was pretty sad, even for you :)

Sorry kiddo -  the only thing that condemns you are your own actions. Can't blame anyone else for your behavior.  Although i can certainly see why you would want to. 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So - your words are my fault :)  LOLOL

Only when you pay attention to the figments your mind has created.

It's hilarious how much stock you put in them. Ironic as all get go too considering how capable you imagine you are at getting under other people's skin.?

On 7/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

Where you invest in a GIC, the bank lends that money out to businesses. If I invest in a business directly and it fails, I lose my money. With a GIC, my investment is safe. 

Nothing is really safe any more.  That is because of a subject that has not been raised on this forum all summer, from what I see - climate change.

What the planet tells you is that there is no room left for "growth" .   Then all economic and political systems based on growth with have to die.  Alternatively, they can send 90% of our current world population into space, wait for 500 years till the planet somewhat recovers (without increasing human numbers in the meantime) and then start the game again, for another 100 years or less.

52 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Recreates it - you're quite literally arguing with yourself.

I"m not arguing with anyone. Quite literally :)   I'm just repeating what you've said.

It would appear that  when you hear your own words repeated back to you they sound weird.  Welcome to what the rest of us experience when you talk  :) 

On 7/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

Cdnfox, you referred to JTrudeau’s GST. It was Mulroney’s GST

Did i?  I'd have to go back and look to see but for sure it was mulroney's of course.  Slip of the tounge

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cougar said:

Nothing is really safe any more.  That is because of a subject that has not been raised on this forum all summer, from what I see - climate change.

What the planet tells you is that there is no room left for "growth" .   Then all economic and political systems based on growth with have to die.  Alternatively, they can send 90% of our current world population into space, wait for 500 years till the planet somewhat recovers (without increasing human numbers in the meantime) and then start the game again, for another 100 years or less.

When we reach that point, (we may have already), money will be the least of our problems. You are so right.

On 7/31/2023 at 7:52 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

When we reach that point, (we may have already), money will be the least of our problems. You are so right.

Money and the monetary system in my opinion is an inverse Ponzi scheme.  It is broken by default.  The world runs on the amount of money that is allowed to circulate in the system by the scammers who own trillions and continue to amass more and more. They have control through the banks and taxation to squeeze as much from us as they want, to put us in a certain buying ability that they have predetermined.  They want the average person to work for life in order to own the shelter over their head; they got it.  They keep accumulating those trillions that, if needed to be converted into land would be able to buy all remaining land on Earth many times over.  Realizing that, they came up with Crypto, NFT-s and all kinds of other scams , our RRSPs included, to encourage people to put their money away, instead of using their buying power right away; so it can eventually be eaten by inflation or the collapse of the chosen token.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, cougar said:

I have to ask how could we support nine billion people in space and how could we transport them there? I know you aren’t serious, but it is a fun idea. 

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I have to ask how could we support nine billion people in space and how could we transport them there? I know you aren’t serious, but it is a fun idea. 

About a dozen nukes could solve both problems if we could get everyone to stand on a big platform.