The Durham Report and The Exposition of The Libbies

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually I meant "how" and changed the post to say that. Moving on...

Hillary-Billary is her own worst enemy. She's a greed driven scumbag who would throw her own daughter under the bus if she thought she could gain from it.

Now instead of making silly claims...HOW exactly did Trump try to bust this nasty old hag for four years?

How exactly? It’s been reported. Federal prosecutors were ordered to investigate her and they spent four years doing it. Obviously “the boss” ordered it, because, no, there was no reasonable justification for it. 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Nowhere in his diatribe did Putin say he invaded Ukraine, either.  

Bug he clearly stated that his justification for a unified Russia + Ukraine is the same as justification for adding Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.  

No he didn't. He gave us a history lesson. Nowhere does this message say he wants to invade Poland or anyone else.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

No he didn't. He gave us a history lesson. Nowhere does this message say he wants to invade Poland or anyone else.

Nor did he say he had invaded Ukraine. 

Fact is, people just like you supported Hitler in the 1930’s. “He didn’t say he wants to invade Poland, only Austria.”  And they called themselves “America First.”

Edited by Rebound

How exactly? It’s been reported. Federal prosecutors were ordered to investigate her and they spent four years doing it. Obviously “the boss” ordered it, because, no, there was no reasonable justification for it. 

I see. "Obviously" Trump ordered the investigation huh?

Pfft...

Just now, Rebound said:

Well...I figure the tanks and dead people were sort of a give away...no?

Welll... not really.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/how-obama-officials-fbi-squashed-any-investigation-into-hillary-clinton/

And as i noted - the final report was that hillary definitely committed a serious crime.  But - that they wren't going to file charges because reasons.

And the legal community has long held the logic of those reasons were wrong. The crime was not one that requires mens rea to be found guilty.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Fact is, people just like you supported Hitler in the 1930’s. “He didn’t say he wants to invade Poland, only Austria.”  And they called themselves “America First.”

Ahhh...so ya run outta excuses...so we fall back on Hitler.

so thin...

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I see. "Obviously" Trump ordered the investigation huh?

Pfft...

Well...I figure the tanks and dead people were sort of a give away...no?

Hitler only wants Austria. He never said he will invade Poland. 
— The 1930’s America First people. 

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This happens to be 2023. get in the game.

Then stop behaving like a 1930’s Nazi apologist. 

The Soviet Union fell in 1989.  The confederation of Russian republics wrote treaties which established independent nations. These were agreed to by the leaders of all these nations. It doesn’t matter that Pope Bobo the Third said something in 1352, does it? Today, Ukraine is an independent nation with its own borders.  They did not threaten Russia.  

So either you’re right or wrong: If you don’t oppose Putin’s war, you’re wrong. It’s just that simple.  If you think he will conquer Ukraine and stop, you’re deluded.  That’s why Sweden immediately joined NATO and it’s why Poland is scared.  They don’t want to be a Russian satellite; and, obviously, the Ukrainian people do not want to be ruled by Vladimir Putin. That’s why they’re fighting. This ain’t the afghan Army rolling over, is it?

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually I meant "how" and changed the post to say that. Moving on...

Hillary-Billary is her own worst enemy. She's a greed driven scumbag who would throw her own daughter under the bus if she thought she could gain from it.

Now instead of making silly claims...HOW exactly did Trump try to bust this nasty old hag for four years?

You never heard of the Clinton Foundation conspiracy theories?

Right wingers were always trying the nail Hillary for those despite THE FACT that she NEVER RAN IT.

57 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Actually most lawyers disagree with that. It's generally accepted she should have been charged.

"Most lawyers" who? Strange how you NEVER have cites to back your OPINIONS. LMAO.

57 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

AND - i KNOW clinton did run across the tarmac and shortly after the charges were dropped.

Because we read the opinions of US lawyers?

You really suck at this don't you.

MAYBE you read certain right wing conspiracy theorist lawyers.

James Comey EXPLAINED why Hillary wasn't charged. Too bad you MISSED THAT.

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Then stop behaving like a 1930’s Nazi apologist. 

The Soviet Union fell in 1989.  The confederation of Russian republics wrote treaties which established independent nations. These were agreed to by the leaders of all these nations. It doesn’t matter that Pope Bobo the Third said something in 1352, does it? Today, Ukraine is an independent nation with its own borders.  They did not threaten Russia.  

So either you’re right or wrong: If you don’t oppose Putin’s war, you’re wrong. It’s just that simple.  If you think he will conquer Ukraine and stop, you’re deluded.  That’s why Sweden immediately joined NATO and it’s why Poland is scared.  They don’t want to be a Russian satellite; and, obviously, the Ukrainian people do not want to be ruled by Vladimir Putin. That’s why they’re fighting. This ain’t the afghan Army rolling over, is it?

Stop behaving like a panic stricken kid.

Ukraine and Russian have a beef over how Ukrainian forces and officials treated the ethnic Russians in the eastern regions of Ukraine. None of that is any of NATO's business. The onlt tool you have to justify NATO's involvement is..."Ahhhh! We all gonna diiieee!!!" and ya know...that old song doesn't ring true.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

"Most lawyers" who? Strange how you NEVER have cites to back your OPINIONS. LMAO.

James Comey belongs in prison.

55 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ahhh...so in 'robo-world' Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Union.

Not that anyone has ever heard him say that but...they can tell he meant it boy!

robo-bot...I'm sure glad you're such an obvious joke. If anyone took your particular brand of chickenshit seriously, we'd all be dead by now.

Putin has SAID that Ukraine is NOT a country independent of Russia. Makes complete sense he feels the same way about ALL the break away independent nations.

It is standing up to Putin that keeps us from being dead. Duh.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You never heard of the Clinton Foundation conspiracy theories?

Right wingers were always trying the nail Hillary for those despite THE FACT that she NEVER RAN IT.

OMG...just...go home...

How ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ukraine and Russian have a beef over how Ukrainian forces and officials treated the ethnic Russians in the eastern regions of Ukraine. None of that is any of NATO's business. The onlt tool you have to justify NATO's involvement is..."Ahhhh! We all gonna diiieee!!!" and ya know...that old song doesn't ring true.

It is ridiculous that you believe Putin is more concerned about any  Russian speaking people in Ukraine than his keptocracy.

Do you understand how much loot Putin has plundered from the Russian nation?

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

For what charges? And why didn't Trump charge him IF HE COULD? The FACT is, there was NO CASE against Comey.

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OMG...just...go home...

How ridiculous.

^Cognitive dissonance in overdrive. Your ignorance is astounding.

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Well how about we start with the FBI's top lawyer?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/430881-fbis-top-lawyer-believed-hillary-clinton-should-face-charges-but-was/

https://neonnettle.com/news/6784-lisa-page-doj-blocked-fbi-from-charging-hillary-clinton-with-gross-negligence-

https://redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/02/21/fbis-former-top-lawyer-james-baker-thought-hillary-clinton-faced-charges-end-n101595

So until they were forced to drop it by the DOJ - that would be the SAME people clinton ran across the tarmac to talk to, all the FBI lawyers thought she should be charged.

Hmmmm.

I've seen many other lawyers weigh in on it and they were all of the same opinion.

But it's STRANGE how YOU never have any CITES to back up YOUR OPINION :) LOL -  sorry kiddo you lose this one

The FBI are right wing conspiracy lawyers?

He explained the DOJ told him not to.  And lawyers agree that was a highly questionable decision.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So you just invented a completely new excuse for Putin's invasion!  

Why are you making excuses for an invasion into an independent nation? It was unjustified. Ukraine is an independent country. There is no legal or humanitarian justification for invading Ukraine and murdering 100,000's of their civilians. It's not "for their own good" that every city in the country has been reduced to rubble.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

It is ridiculous that you believe Putin is more concerned about any  Russian speaking people in Ukraine than his keptocracy.

Do you understand how much loot Putin has plundered from the Russian nation?

For what charges? And why didn't Trump charge him IF HE COULD? The FACT is, there was NO CASE against Comey.

^Cognitive dissonance in overdrive. Your ignorance is astounding.

What's ridiculous is that you consistently make incorrect "assumptions".

Do you understand how irrelevant that is?

What charges? Lets start with purgery and work our way up...shall we?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

So you just invented a completely new excuse for Putin's invasion!  

Why are you making excuses for an invasion into an independent nation? It was unjustified. Ukraine is an independent country. There is no legal or humanitarian justification for invading Ukraine and murdering 100,000's of their civilians. It's not "for their own good" that every city in the country has been reduced to rubble.

And the moral of the story?

Try not sending neo-Nazis in to stop a province from separating.

This is not new. Its the justification the Russians gave for the invasion.

You should pay attention to how things happen.

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And the moral of the story?

Try not sending neo-Nazis in to stop a province from separating.

This is not new. Its the justification the Russians gave for the invasion.

You should pay attention to how things happen.

First, you have made a claim with no evidence. 
Second, where does Putin claim that he invaded Ukraine because a province wanted to separate?

Third, if Putin’s reasoning was to “protect” one province (by bombing the shlt out of it), why invade the entire nation? 
Four, can you show us one quote ever of Putin saying he only wanted to take this one province and not all of Ukraine? No? You can’t? That’s because you’re lying, dude!  

Let me summarize exactly who you are: You are an evil, wicked, morally depraved man who is supporting the murder of 100,000’s of people. Yes, YOU fit the comparison to the evil of Nazism 100%. You disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Putin invaded Ukraine because he wanted to conquer the land and enlarge his despotic empire. He wasn’t “forced” to. It’s not a humanitarian act. It is not a justified act.  He thought it would be easy and now that it’s a quagmire, he’s too vain to accept his failure. 

Edited by Rebound

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

First, you have made a claim with no evidence. 
Second, where does Putin claim that he invaded Ukraine because a province wanted to separate?

Third, if Putin’s reasoning was to “protect” one province (by bombing the shlt out of it), why invade the entire nation? 
Four, can you show us one quote ever of Putin saying he only wanted to take this one province and not all of Ukraine? No? You can’t? That’s because you’re lying, dude!  

Let me summarize exactly who you are: You are an evil, wicked, morally depraved man who is supporting the murder of 100,000’s of people. Yes, YOU fit the comparison to the evil of Nazism 100%. You disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Putin invaded Ukraine because he wanted to conquer the land and enlarge his despotic empire. He wasn’t “forced” to. It’s not a humanitarian act. It is not a justified act.  He thought it would be easy and now that it’s a quagmire, he’s too vain to accept his failure. 

"Putin said on the first day of invasion his reason for invading, he said: "I have decided to conduct a special military operation... to protect people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide... for the last eight years."

let me summarize exactly who you are: A liar and a neo-Nazi supporter. On top of that, you're a loser.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

"Putin said on the first day of invasion his reason for invading, he said: "I have decided to conduct a special military operation... to protect people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide... for the last eight years."

let me summarize exactly who you are: A liar and a neo-Nazi supporter. On top of that, you're a loser.

Is there any evidence that genocide occurred?

If it did, why not involve the international community, as we did in Bosnia? Did Russia file any objections with the International Court or with the UN? 

Why instead invade an entire nation and kill 100,000’s of people? Why are you on his side?

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Is there any evidence that genocide occurred?

If it did, why not involve the international community, as we did in Bosnia? Did Russia file any objections with the International Court or with the UN? 

Why instead invade an entire nation and kill 100,000’s of people? Why are you on his side?

I'm on the side of peace. I think the Russians and Ukrainians need to sit down and make a peace deal. I also think NATO needs to stay out of it.

I know this concept is beyond your compression but...that's your problem.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I'm on the side of peace. I think the Russians and Ukrainians need to sit down and make a peace deal. I also think NATO needs to stay out of it.

I know this concept is beyond your compression but...that's your problem.

What “deal”? 
Here’s an idea:  Somebody steals everything in your house, kills one of your kids in the process, and then I’ll tell you sit down and “make a peace deal.” And their position is they will keep all your stuff and move into your home, or else they’ll kill your other kids. Would that be fair and reasonable? Or is it beyond your “compression”?

Tell me how you’ll resolve that in one day. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

What “deal”? 
Here’s an idea:  Somebody steals everything in your house, kills one of your kids in the process, and then I’ll tell you sit down and “make a peace deal.” And their position is they will keep all your stuff and move into your home, or else they’ll kill your other kids. Would that be fair and reasonable? Or is it beyond your “compression”?

Tell me how you’ll resolve that in one day. 

Here's an even better idea. Stick to spell checking. At least you're OK at that.