Who are these trump supporters?

10 hours ago, Contrarian said:

In my view -> Trump's failure as a leader can be attributed to his attempt to fit into the old model of a man system, where one person claims to have all the answers and solutions. This approach doesn't work in the complex society of the Western world.

Well said.

Kissinger once said that about Gary Cooper and America - the lone gun man who strolls in - as if Kissinger was Josef Stalin or Hitler.

IMHO, ordinary Americans are fundamentally suspicious of the lone gun man. 

====

IME, Americans do it their own way.

Edited by August1991

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not a tangent at all....

As a Canadian, I have to add this to your post. After this recent coronation.

======

Whenever I have been in New Hampshire, Vermont - anywhere in America. You people seem to understand that you are responsible for your own affairs - if you screw it up, there is no one else.

9 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you really so gullible and easily led that you think my screen name reflects who I am in reality?

You're such a a simpleton.

The consummate Trump supporter!

Really? Tell me...

12 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

There's a ton of folks like me who welcome the progress we've made and don't take kindly to obstinate old coots demanding we legislate their antiquated dogma.

Which antiquated dogma might you be referring to here Barb?

13 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, frankly, they have taken the wheel.

And like it or not our response has been amateurish at best.

Regardless of how stu pid or not these folks are, we.... The educated ones.... Are going to have to be the ones who figure out how to compromise and live with these people. Because the other side.... They want us hurting. And they are not f__king around.

We need to find a acceptable solution. Or it's all gunna fall to shit.

I apologize, often I look at things from  NYers perspective. The knuckle draggers have little say in how my state is governed. I truly feel for people of intelligence who live in backward states. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

I apologize, often I look at things from  NYers perspective. The knuckle draggers have little say in how my state is governed. I truly feel for people of intelligence who live in backward states. 

Gee whiz "Todd", do ya think all those who left and are leaving your state for Florida and other free states, agree with you? Probably not eh..."Todd"?

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Gee whiz "Todd", do ya think all those who left and are leaving your state for Florida and other free states, agree with you? Probably not eh..."Todd"?

We encourage your types to leave. If your an AR worshipping ammo sexual this is not the state for you. As far as the everyone is leaving NY thing, I've been hearing that for decades from the right. I rarely see a for sale sign on a home in NY, and when one does hit the market it's in contact in a week after a bidding war. You can't even find a home in the five burroughs. My NY properties have increased 80% in value in just the last 5yrs. Yet the knuckle dragging right will have you believe everyone is leaving NY, LMAO!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

We encourage your types to leave. If your an AR worshipping ammo sexual this is not the state for you. As far as the everyone is leaving NY thing, I've been hearing that for decades from the right. I rarely see a for sale sign on a home in NY, and when one does hit the market it's in contact in a week after a bidding war. You can't even find a home in the five burroughs. My NY properties have increased 80% in value in just the last 5yrs. Yet the knuckle dragging right will have you believe everyone is leaving NY, LMAO!

Did I say "everone" is leaving the state? No. Is the state more than just NYC? Yes.

Why is it Tweenkies like you feel the need to lie endlessly all the time?

BTW...rich guy...you're not the only one who made a ton in realestate. Nothing impressive in that.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I know huh ... Thank God.... It's so f__king crowded in my state..... Thank goodness we can deposit some of our excess in your echo chamber.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Did I say "everone" is leaving the state? No. Is the state more than just NYC? Yes.

Why is it Tweenkies like you feel the need to lie endlessly all the time?

BTW...rich guy...you're not the only one who made a ton in realestate. Nothing impressive in that.

Are you taking this personal?..... I think you're taking this personal.... 

It's not personal..... 

Relax on the couch for awhile.... Have a gummy and a latte.

It will lower that blood pressure.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Really? Tell me...

Which antiquated dogma might you be referring to here Barb?

It's adorable.... you pretending you don't know...... Catholicism...... Muslim.....

It's a real hoot.

For example, in Catholicism they claim homosexuality is an abomination while, at the same time claim it's ok to buy slaves from neighboring countries.

And Muslims..... Muslims force their women to completely cover themselves out in public, all but an eye slot.... You can't make this shit up.

Are you a fan?

Why of course you are.

19 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you taking this personal?..... I think you're taking this personal.... 

It's not personal..... 

Relax on the couch for awhile.... Have a gummy and a latte.

Relax

Naw...why would being called "Jedthro" bother anyone?

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not a tangent at all....do you agree that Trump "Jethros" have the right to their beliefs and actions within constitutional and legal frameworks ?   Will you defend their right to do so even when faced with "progressive" pressure to denounce and cancel them ?

Separation of church and state does not mean no religion/symbols in the public space, government, personal beliefs by legislators, etc.   It simply means:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Don't believe me ?  Try to cancel Christmas Day as a national holiday.

We are all governed under the same laws. 

When your kind tries to take the right to marry away from gays, that's an infringement of their rights.... And that's regardless of whether it bothers you or not.

When your kind tries to attack trans and drag queen rights just because you find them repellent, that's an infringement of their rights.

Your kind... Well call them the "Jethro's" .... At one point wanted to keep black folks at the back of the bus. Out of white areas and white schools..... That was an infringement of their rights.

You act like your just trying to live your lives.... But your not..... You want to force the tenets of your religion, with all the corresponding bigotry, on others.

I'm merely pointing out that the law is not on your side. And I'm thinking there may not be enough Jethro's in America to sway us backwards to appease y'all.

You get my drift BC?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's adorable.... you pretending you don't know...... Catholicism...... Muslim.....

It's a real hoot.

For example, in Catholicism they claim homosexuality is an abomination while, at the same time claim it's ok to buy slaves from neighboring countries.

And Muslims..... Muslims force their women to completely cover themselves out in public, all but an eye slot.... You can't make this shit up.

Are you a fan?

Why of course you are.

Huh...She don't know me very well.

Barb...I am not a Catholic or a Muslim or a Jew. Yet I am a conservative. Imagine that eh?

I'd be interested in knowing which Catholics are buying slaves. Can you point them out please?

As for Muslims...maybe you wanna take this up with Ilan Omar? Let me know how that turns out Mkay?

So we see...once again...that Libbies MUST lie in order to make their case. Sad...but true.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Perhaps Jethro can be generous, as all y'all Jethro's are, and explain it to the libtard?

Try searching for "sour grapes".

What does the phrase Sour Grapes mean?

: disparagement of something that has proven unattainable.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...She don't know me very well.

Barb...I am not a Catholic or a Muslim or a Jew. Yet I am a conservative. Imagine that eh?

I'd be interested in knowing which Catholics are buying slaves. Can you point them out please?

As for Muslims...maybe you wanna take this up with Ilan Omar? Let me know how that turns out Mkay?

So we see...once again...that Libbies MUST lie in order to make their case. Sad...but true.

Oh... So you hate gays and trans without the benefit of the weight of Catholicism backing you?

That means you don't really have a viable reason ( religion) supporting your ignorance..... You're ignorant all on your own.

Cue applause 

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh... So you hate gays and trans without the benefit of the weight of Catholicism backing you?

That means you don't really have a viable reason ( religion) supporting your ignorance..... You're ignorant all on your own.

Cue applause 

Speaking of "ignorance"...how many times have I told you my own son is gay?

You're a liar Barb. Best scenario for you right now is to just go shopping and forget this exchange ever happened.

10 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Except I wasn't disparaging folks leaving my state.... I was happy about it.

By God your a simpleton.

Can you wipe yourself? Or does a attendant do it for you?

I wouldn't be invoking Gawd if I were you Barbie-Baby. Gawd's sister, Karma, is a real biatch.

Your fecal humour is droll and expresses your limited intellect and mentality.

Back to the gutter with you Barb.