Sleepy J refuses to acknowledge his granddaughter who was conceived in Hunter's drug fueled relations with a stripper

8 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Apparently there has been a DNA test which indicates Hunter is the father. He got this lady pregnant while he was also dating his brothers widow.

Hunter Biden DID father child with ex-stripper Lunden Roberts while dating his brother’s widow, judge rules – The US Sun | The US Sun (the-sun.com)

Hunter Biden's ex-stripper baby mama was on his payroll while pregnant: texts (nypost.com)

Isn't is sad that that Joe won't acknowledge this seventh grandchild at all? The Biden family is quite wealthy and this little girl gets left out, no birthday cards, nothing. She does not exist to the Biden family.

Biden fails to acknowledge seventh grandchild at center of Hunter's court case | Washington Examiner

The younger Biden had initially denied paternity and any memory of meeting the mother at the Mpire Club in Washington, D.C. A DNA test in 2019 proved his paternity, and Biden settled with Roberts for $2.5 million in 2020, but the case was later reopened.

This is not the first time Joe Biden has publicly snubbed Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter. For Christmas displays at the White House in 2021 and 2022, the Bidens hung Christmas stockings for each of their grandchildren, with the exception of the daughter Hunter Biden had with Roberts.

Have you considered that Roberts may want nothing to do with the Biden family? They may have even asked Hunter to terminate parental rights. That sort of situation is not at all uncommon. It's happened in my  extended family, even.

Anyway, I don't know what's going on there either, but you folks are pretty quick to call it "snubbing" when you don't really know what the situation is with the family dynamics.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Have you considered that Roberts may want nothing to do with the Biden family? They may have even asked Hunter to terminate parental rights. That sort of situation is not at all uncommon. It's happened in my  extended family, even.

Anyway, I don't know what's going on there either, but you folks are pretty quick to call it "snubbing" when you don't really know what the situation is with the family dynamics.

The fact that the mother of the little girl wanted her to have the Biden surname goes against that theory. 

Hunter Biden asks court to stop love child from taking his sullied surname (nypost.com)

A DNA test confirms the girl is Hunter's. The optics of hanging stockings at the White House for all grandchildren except this little girl is certainly a huge snub. I wonder how it must feel for this child to be told her grandpa is President of the United States and why she hasn't seen him yet.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

No evidence to believe ^this OPINION. Show us where Mueller said there was NO EVIDENCE of Russian interference.

Mueller INDICTED Russian Internet Research Agency OFFICERS for interfering in the election. Duh.

Ahhh and here again we see how the left loves to lie.

I never said there was no evidence of RUSSIANS interfereing,  I said there was no evidence of TRUMP interfering. Nothing TRUMP did helped interfere with the election

And you knew that's what i said. But because you know i'm right you tried to CHANGE what i said :)

You're busted little guy :)   You HAVE to lie to try to make  your point, i can make mine with the truth :)  

51 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Are you illiterate? It says right in the paragraph to which you responded that Kilimnik passed the Manafort intel to Russian intelligence. That is, after all, the entire job of an intelligence officer. Jeebus.

Polling data?  Yeah - so what. He could have given him the weather forecast for the next day as well.

This is the kind of thing you'd pass on if you're trying to impress upon the russians you're going to win. It's not the kind of thing that HELPS you win.

What did you think they did with polling data? Place bets in vegas to help fund their secret ops?  There's no hint of collusion here.

And you are surely dumber than you present if you think guilt is only established if authorities can prove what was in a defendant's brain.

Uhhhhhh.. yeah kid, that's called Mens Rea and it is in fact necessary to prove many crimes. 

LOL - man, you really effed that one up didn't you :)  look it up

The evidence is indisputably collusion,

It definitely is not. That's your addled brain trying desperately to make something true that isn't.

Giving polling data - which the russians could EASILY have just paid for themselves, ANYBODY can have polls done, is not 'collusion. It's just not. There is no dictionary definition that would come close to applying to that. there is nothing secret about that information, there is no evidence of a plot. To "collude" means that there's a scheme afoot - not that someone just gave someone some data that was pretty easily available.

Sorry kid. No collusion.

4 minutes ago, Legato said:

More like a bullseye.

Nah, he's just mad because he's an incel and I debunked some stuff pertaining to feminism the other day.

I don't really care about Hunter Biden. I think the conspiracies about him are helping the Left, because most normies see them as a distraction. Same with the attacks on trans people.

Edited by Americana Antifa

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Polling data?  Yeah - so what. He could have given him the weather forecast for the next day as well.

This is the kind of thing you'd pass on if you're trying to impress upon the russians you're going to win. It's not the kind of thing that HELPS you win.

What did you think they did with polling data? Place bets in vegas to help fund their secret ops?  There's no hint of collusion here.

Uhhhhhh.. yeah kid, that's called Mens Rea and it is in fact necessary to prove many crimes. 

LOL - man, you really effed that one up didn't you :)  look it up

It definitely is not. That's your addled brain trying desperately to make something true that isn't.

Giving polling data - which the russians could EASILY have just paid for themselves, ANYBODY can have polls done, is not 'collusion. It's just not. There is no dictionary definition that would come close to applying to that. there is nothing secret about that information, there is no evidence of a plot. To "collude" means that there's a scheme afoot - not that someone just gave someone some data that was pretty easily available.

Sorry kid. No collusion.

So Manafort gave polling data that he could've gotten just as easily from the news to Ukrainian who lefties claim, without evidence, works for Putin. 

That's not even taking into account that Manafort gave the info with the intent on it being given to Vladimir Putin, which is a wild lefty conspiracy theory

17 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Nah, he's just mad because he's an incel and I debunked some stuff pertaining to feminism the other day.

I don't really care about Hunter Biden. I think the conspiracies about him are helping the Left, because most normies see them as a distraction. Same with the attacks on trans people.

JIcCcbn.jpg

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Yeah, casually talking with somebody about your strategy is exactly like having secretive communications channels to feed targeting information to people engaged in the Russian election interference campaign. lol

Uhhh - yeah, if they were targeting YOU.  That's what giving info about YOUR campaign would allow them to target.

So - you're saying trump colluded with the russians AGAINST HIMSELF? Intereting take :)

• Downvote 1