Are You Woke?

Are You Woke?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Ok, it's obvious that you and "Pierre" have different ideas on what's conservative. 

Yep, him and me and the vast vast vast majority of the others.

Candace Owens and I believe that abortion is wrong, period. 

Well that's fine - that's two of you then :)   But if you actually were  a conservative you would realize that while that might be a personal value of yours it's not a CONSERVATIVE value.  Even Candice has said clearly she won't push for changes to the abortion laws.  You see - she is VERY different from you as a conservative - she understands good conservatives don't demand other people think the same way.

You see, Blah blah blah

I see you have no idea what it means to be conservative.  You sound more like you belong on the left with that authoritarian bullshit.  "I'm the only person in teh world who knows what it means to be conservative and anyone who disagrees with me is not!" 

Plleeeaaassee - your mommie  might tell you that you're the most important thing in the universe but nobody else is going to.

Why don't you go ask her for a cookie and then you can go back to the basement for a nap.  You have nothing to teach anyone about being a conservative. You'd be more at home with the far left these days, they like telling people how to think too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yep, him and me and the vast vast vast majority of the others.

Well that's fine - that's two of you then :)   But if you actually were  a conservative you would realize that while that might be a personal value of yours it's not a CONSERVATIVE value.  Even Candice has said clearly she won't push for changes to the abortion laws.  You see - she is VERY different from you as a conservative - she understands good conservatives don't demand other people think the same way.

I see you have no idea what it means to be conservative.  You sound more like you belong on the left with that authoritarian bullshit.  "I'm the only person in teh world who knows what it means to be conservative and anyone who disagrees with me is not!" 

Plleeeaaassee - your mommie  might tell you that you're the most important thing in the universe but nobody else is going to.

Why don't you go ask her for a cookie and then you can go back to the basement for a nap.  You have nothing to teach anyone about being a conservative. You'd be more at home with the far left these days, they like telling people how to think too.

it's you and the rest of the moderates, actually. Try not not to confuse conservatives with centrists. 

I'm not pushing anything on you or any other centrist - I'm here to tell you, not push you. There's a difference. 

Candace understands the value of the unborn - you don't. 

I see you've already stooped to mommy jokes, so that's a clear indicator that I've already kicked your ass. ;)

I'm sorry, CdnFox, but you are not a conservative. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

it's you and the rest of the moderates, actually.

Me and the rest of the conservatives. Which is about 80 percent of the party.

Try not not to confuse conservatives with centrists. 

You clearly wouldn't know the difference.

I'm not pushing anything on you or any other centrist - I'm here to tell you, not push you. There's a difference. 

You aren't doing either. You're blathering like an 8 year old telling someone that for SURE santa is real. 2

Candace understands the value of the unborn - you don't. 

Candice says she won't try to change the law

So - does that mean candice isn't a conservative?   Didn't think that through did you,

Kid - you're not smart enough to tell me what colour the sky is never mind who is or is not a conservative. Crawl back under your PPC rock you troll.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Me and the rest of the conservatives. Which is about 80 percent of the party.

You clearly wouldn't know the difference.

You aren't doing either. You're blathering like an 8 year old telling someone that for SURE santa is real. 2

Candice says she won't try to change the law

So - does that mean candice isn't a conservative?   Didn't think that through did you,

Kid - you're not smart enough to tell me what colour the sky is never mind who is or is not a conservative. Crawl back under your PPC rock you troll.

You and the rest of your moderate pals are what cost conservatives elections. You're tools - nothing more.

And it's Candace, with two A's, not Candice with an A and an I, you silly centrist. 

Candace Owens is a true conservative, as am I. You are a soft-core liberal. 

Embrace the truth, my friend; it'll set you free. ;)

Edited by Deluge

40 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You and the rest of your moderate pals are what cost conservatives elections.

Well that's dumb.  Harper won several elections and thinks almost identically to how i do.

And it's Candace, with two A's, not Candice with an A and an I, you silly centrist. 

Candice would totally laugh at you for claiming other people weren't conservative because they didn't believe in abortion. She'd think you were a dolt. Candice would be the first to say that having and accepting different positions on things is what MAKES us conservatives.  In fact that was largely her message.

Candace Owens is a true conservative, as am I. You are a soft-core liberal. 

She would say i was a conservative before she said you were :)  She's not an authortarian loser

Embrace the truth, my friend; it'll set you free. ;)

Sure kid, sure :)  You should check out the ppc party's website - i think you'd be more at home there :)  You need more of an echo chamber than a political party

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that's dumb.  Harper won several elections and thinks almost identically to how i do.

Candice would totally laugh at you for claiming other people weren't conservative because they didn't believe in abortion. She'd think you were a dolt. Candice would be the first to say that having and accepting different positions on things is what MAKES us conservatives.  In fact that was largely her message.

She would say i was a conservative before she said you were :)  She's not an authortarian loser

Sure kid, sure :)  You should check out the ppc party's website - i think you'd be more at home there :)  You need more of an echo chamber than a political party

Then Harper's a Centrist, just like you. ;)

Is Candice one of your communist pals? I'm talking about Candace Owens, here in the US. Aside from my unusually aggressive approach to disagreements, Candace and I are politically simpatico. You and Candace are nearly on opposite sides of the spectrum. ;)

Why would I check out the PPC, when I have the Republican party right here? It's a really stupid idea, don't you think? 

17 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then Harper's a Centrist, just like you. ;)

Annnnd he won elections.  A lot. So when you claim that's why we lost elections...  :)

Do you see how dumb you were? Or do i need to spell it out a little more :)

Is Candice one of your communist pals? I'm talking about Candace Owens, here in the US. Aside from my unusually aggressive approach to disagreements, Candace and I are politically simpatico. You and Candace are nearly on opposite sides of the spectrum. ;)

You're Calling Candace owners a communist now? Just because she would not think of you as a real conservative? Wow.

Why would I check out the PPC, when I have the Republican party right here? It's a really stupid idea, don't you think?

Nope - it makes sense.  LIke i said, you don't need a political party, you need an echo chamber and a support group :) 

I mean - unless you can somehow afford REAL therapy. But that seems unlikely. I don't know what your problem is exactly, but i'm sure it's expensive and hard to pronounce :)

I

41 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Annnnd he won elections.  A lot. So when you claim that's why we lost elections...  :)

Do you see how dumb you were? Or do i need to spell it out a little more :)

You're Calling Candace owners a communist now? Just because she would not think of you as a real conservative? Wow.

Nope - it makes sense.  LIke i said, you don't need a political party, you need an echo chamber and a support group :) 

I mean - unless you can somehow afford REAL therapy. But that seems unlikely. I don't know what your problem is exactly, but i'm sure it's expensive and hard to pronounce :)

I

I'm sure he did. Centrists who masquerade as conservatives do quite well these days. They're almost as sneaky and deceptive as the woketards on the left. ;)

Candace just informed me that you enjoy sniffing children's hair. We have an old piece of shlt down here who loves doing the same thing! His name is Joe Biden. He's a racist, and he also happens to be the commander-in-chief of this country, which shows how stupid your side of the political spectrum actually is. ;) 

The West is filled with soft, gooey lemmings like you, but with a little help from me, you'll have your head OUT of the left's a$$, and back on the path to conservatism. ;)

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm sure he did. Centrists who masquerade as conservatives do quite well these days.

You literally just said that they're why we lose elections,

You can't keep your story straight for even a single thread can you ':)  LOLOL

Candace just informed me that you enjoy sniffing children's hair.

Yeah - the voices in your head aren't Candace. :)

The West is filled with soft, gooey lemmings like you,

No, that's still just the voices in your head :)

Like i said - i don't know exactly what's wrong with you but i'm sure it's hard to pronounce ?

41 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You literally just said that they're why we lose elections,

You can't keep your story straight for even a single thread can you ':)  LOLOL

Yeah - the voices in your head aren't Candace. :)

No, that's still just the voices in your head :)

Like i said - i don't know exactly what's wrong with you but i'm sure it's hard to pronounce ?

I know, huh! You centrists are a real pain in the a$$! 

Look, I don't know why you're being so defensive. Most moderates embrace the gooey softness of the center-left; you can still please the woketards while mostly staying out of their way. ;)  

Edited by Deluge

indeed

there are no conservatives in Canada

only the Party of Lincoln would free all the slaves everywhere or die trying

the British Tories to include Canadian are obviously Marxist lunatics

saving America is all that matters

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I'm sure he did. Centrists who masquerade as conservatives do quite well these days. They're almost as sneaky and deceptive as the woketards on the left. ;)

Candace just informed me that you enjoy sniffing children's hair. We have an old piece of shlt down here who loves doing the same thing! His name is Joe Biden. He's a racist, and he also happens to be the commander-in-chief of this country, which shows how stupid your side of the political spectrum actually is. ;) 

The West is filled with soft, gooey lemmings like you, but with a little help from me, you'll have your head OUT of the left's a$$, and back on the path to conservatism. ;)

preach

the eyes of Texas are upon us, until Gabriel blows his horn

remember the Alamo, citizen