Canadian Catholic student arrested for saying men are different from women.

15 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm listening.

No you're not. I think we both know that. It's a big hunk of the problem with you.

Atheism isn't a belief, it's the lack of a belief.

No, agnostic is a lack of belief - atheism is the belief that there is no god period. It's a positive belief, not the lack of belief.

If you believe in something, it's on you to present evidence for it.

So if you believe definitively that there is no god then you must provide evidence.  If there is no evidence then the best you could say is 'maybe there is, maybe there isn't, i see no evidence either way".  Which is NOT atheist.

So when it comes to Theism, it would be on the Theist to present evidence to the Atheist.

Nooooo... god it's like trying to teach trigonometry to a goldfish.

And when it comes to this propaganda idea that the Left is trying to have tons of shit deplatformed or banned, it's up to the people who believe this to present evidence for it.

No, there is no need to prove commonly held knowledge. If i say the sun comes up in the east every morning it would be up to you to prove otherwise.

Well I already agree that in any population there will be fringe elements. What I'm saying is that it's not common among the Left or the Center, certainly not nearly as common as it is among the Right. 

And you're wrong. Yet again.

In order to change my mind, you'd have to give examples like the attempted cancellation of David Pakman.

In order to change YOUR mind i'd have to use experimental drugs and a lobotomy on you. And then - maybe.

If you actually cared about the truth you'd have looked it up yourself and found tonnes of examples without my help. Which tells me you know you're lying.

As to the rest - same thing. You're just wrong except for where you're being dishonest.

You're an embarrassment to the left and a prime example that it's a position held by those who are expert at self delusion and dishonesty

This is why the right is the political home of reason facts and logic. The left only cares if those things HAPPEN to support their position - otherwise, they hate it.

Sigh. It's hard to think of people like you as the best we could do with 4 billion years of evolution to work with.

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No you're not. I think we both know that. It's a big hunk of the problem with you.

I gave you an example of the Right trying to get someone cancelled. You really don't have ANY examples of the Left or the Center trying to do that? Really none?!!!

No, agnostic is a lack of belief - atheism is the belief that there is no god period. It's a positive belief, not the lack of belief.

So if you believe definitively that there is no god then you must provide evidence.  If there is no evidence then the best you could say is 'maybe there is, maybe there isn't, i see no evidence either way".  Which is NOT atheist.

Actually, Agnosticism is the belief that you can't know whether or not gods exists. Atheism is the lack of belief that there are gods. Atheists don't necessarily believe we can't know whether gods exist, they could just think we have yet to discover evidence. 

By the way, if someone actually did believe it's impossible for gods to exist, then it would be on that person to present evidence, just like it would be on a Theist to present evidence. In both cases, the person with the belief needs to put up or shut up.

No, there is no need to prove commonly held knowledge. If i say the sun comes up in the east every morning it would be up to you to prove otherwise.

Depends on the setting. In a debate setting, it would be on you to present evidence of commonly held knowledge if you're being challenged on that knowledge. If your answer to people challenging your beliefs is "no, u" then you probably shouldn't be here.

If you actually cared about the truth you'd have looked it up yourself and found tonnes of examples without my help. Which tells me you know you're lying.

I did and I didn't find any examples. The truth is, these examples don't exist. That's why you're just deflecting now.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you're doing. There are a lot of normies and fence-sitters here who read these threads. When they see that you don't have any examples of left-wing "cancel culture," they probably start to question the narrative, which is good.

As to the rest - same thing. You're just wrong except for where you're being dishonest.

You're an embarrassment to the left and a prime example that it's a position held by those who are expert at self delusion and dishonesty

This is why the right is the political home of reason facts and logic. The left only cares if those things HAPPEN to support their position - otherwise, they hate it.

Sigh. It's hard to think of people like you as the best we could do with 4 billion years of evolution to work with.

Blah blah blah. Stop being triggered and tell me when I said that it's okay to hate men or white people.

I know conservatives are cowards, but maybe you can just admit that you lied. You'd be the first fashy ever to own up to a lie.

20 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I gave you an example of the Right trying to get someone cancelled. You really don't have ANY examples of the Left or the Center trying to do that? Really none?!!!

There's tonnes. We've gone over this. Do you look like a sealion or just choose to sound like one?

20 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Actually, Agnosticism is the belief that you can't know whether or not gods exists. Atheism is the lack of belief that there are gods.

No - holy shit how can you be this dumb!!!  Atheism is the 100 percent belief there IS NO GOD

Agnosticism is more of a lack of belief - there may or may not be a god but we don't know.

Sigh - here - i'll do this ONE TIME for you. 

https://www.wordnik.com/words/atheism

• noun The doctrine that there is no God; denial of the existence of God.
  • noun The denial of theism, that is, of the doctrine that the great first cause is a supreme, intelligent, righteous person.

In other words its a positive belief - you assert there IS NO GOD.  it is NOT a lack of belief - it's the doctrine of 'no god'.

And Agnostics:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agnostic

agnostic

: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable
broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something
political agnostics

For gods sake - you can't get something THIS SIMPLE right?

Anyway - you obviously are lying about trying to look up people on the left who tried to cancel others.

I tell you what. You claim you looked and there just aren't any - how much will you pay me if i find one on the first page of a google search? I'll send you the link so you know it's valid - are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?  Lets say 100 bucks, how about that? I'm sure we can find a neutral third party.

In fact - i bet one of the first results is a list of TWELVE such people - so twelve for one!  So.... lets bet shall we?

No? Hmmm - imagine that.

Yeah - Liar.

So stop being triggered and quit spreading hate about men or whites or conservatives... oh and jews, i forgot that one. You had that weird anti-jew phase where you kept trying to blame them for things.

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

There's tonnes. We've gone over this. Do you look like a sealion or just choose to sound like one?

Alright, so you don't have any examples. I don't expect you to admit you were wrong, you're too much of a puss for that. Typical conservative.

And I guess you also won't admit that you lied about me saying it's okay to hate men or white people.

What does it tell you that conservatives have to lie and deflect to defend their dogshit takes?

9 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Alright, so you don't have any examples. I don't expect you to admit you were wrong, you're too much of a puss for that. Typical conservative.

Alright, so there's tonnes of examples but you're going to continue to lie about it. You KNOW you were wrong but are sticking with the old 'deflect deflect deflect'. And then blame others for deflecting.

And I guess you also won't admit that you lied about me saying it's okay to hate men or white people.

We both know i didn't. but i love that you've at least conceded you said what you said about conservatives and jews. That's a start.

What does it tell you that conservatives have to lie and deflect to defend their dogshit takes?

It tells me that you need to lie to yourself about what you say and others say to try to live with what a pathetic slimeball you are.

You're a racist, you're sexist, you're a bigot, you're an anti Semite, you lie. I would imagine it takes quite a bit of self delusion just to get to sleep at nights.

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I was referring to ideological liberals. I don't know as much about the Liberal Party.

Oh... I consider those terms to almost just be adjectives now, which is why I call myself a conservative with the small c.  There used to be a Liberal Conservative Party ... sorta.

"The Liberal-Conservative Party (French: le Parti libéral-conservateur) was the formal name of the Conservative Party of Canada until 1873, and again from 1922 to 1938, although some Conservative candidates continued to run under the label as late as the 1911 election and others ran as simple Conservatives before 1873. In many of Canada's early elections, there were both "Liberal-Conservative" and "Conservative" candidates; however, these were simply different labels used by candidates of the same party. Both were part of Sir John A. Macdonald's government and official Conservative and Liberal-Conservative candidates would not, generally,[clarification needed] run against each other. It was also common for a candidate to run on one label in one election and the other in a subsequent election.[1]"

Lol our country is as brilliant as a pile of potatoes...

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh... I consider those terms to almost just be adjectives now, which is why I call myself a conservative with the small c.  There used to be a Liberal Conservative Party ... sorta.

"The Liberal-Conservative Party (French: le Parti libéral-conservateur) was the formal name of the Conservative Party of Canada until 1873, and again from 1922 to 1938, although some Conservative candidates continued to run under the label as late as the 1911 election and others ran as simple Conservatives before 1873. In many of Canada's early elections, there were both "Liberal-Conservative" and "Conservative" candidates; however, these were simply different labels used by candidates of the same party. Both were part of Sir John A. Macdonald's government and official Conservative and Liberal-Conservative candidates would not, generally,[clarification needed] run against each other. It was also common for a candidate to run on one label in one election and the other in a subsequent election.[1]"

Lol our country is as brilliant as a pile of potatoes...

At least y'all are doing better than America.

36 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

?

I have plenty of evidence! It's... um... dude, damn, just go look for it. I promise it's there!

:P

I know the evidence is there, i've seen it before  but i want to make you go look it up for me because i'm that kind of scum!

LOL - nice try kid.  I see you sure backed down from putting money up if i found it pretty quick :)

Imagine claiming nobody's been canceled by the left ;)   who the hell did you think you were kidding.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

:P

I know the evidence is there, i've seen it before  but i want to make you go look it up for me because i'm that kind of scum!

So in other words, you have no evidence.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - nice try kid.  I see you sure backed down from putting money up if i found it pretty quick :)

I'm not going to swap info with you so I can make a bet that you'd never accept you lost.

Imagine claiming nobody's been canceled by the left ;)   who the hell did you think you were kidding.

Name some celebrities who have been cancelled.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

So in other words you know there's tonnes of evidence you just choose to be dishonest.

I'm not going to swap info with you so I can make a bet that you'd never accept you lost.

Sure kiddo - i mentioned a neutral third party so that was a lie on your part but whatever :)

Are you attempting to claim there are ones who haven't been? That you 're unaware of ANY? Is that your claim?

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Are you attempting to claim there are ones who haven't been? That you 're unaware of ANY? Is that your claim?

Yes. I don't think celebrities get cancelled. Some of them lose jobs, but they don't ever lose their career unless they do something as bad as Bill Cosby. TBH, the only celebrities I can think of who legit got cancelled were Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and Kevin Spacey.

• Haha 1

Go ask your Aunt Tiffa she will show you and then Bob's your uncle.

22 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yes. I don't think celebrities get cancelled. Some of them lose jobs, but they don't ever lose their career unless they do something as bad as Bill Cosby. TBH, the only celebrities I can think of who legit got cancelled were Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and Kevin Spacey.

What about corano?

and 'lose their jobs'? which one 'lost their jobs' and then went on to get other jobs of similar stature exactly?

Edit - honestly i don't know why i bother, you're so obviously dishonest it isn't funny.  God you're a terrible person. How can people live like you and bear the shame?

Edited by CdnFox