Jump to content

Far Left loonies vandalize a church in the US after being triggered


Recommended Posts

Looks like the far left loonies have vandalized a church where Christian song writer Sean Feucht is to hold a New Years Eve service. 

Left wing destruction and threats against a protected group. sad. Looks like the lefties responsible committed a hate crime

Edited by West
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Looks like the far left loonies have vandalized a church where Christian song writer Sean Feucht is to hold a New Years Eve service. 

Left wing destruction and threats against a protected group. sad. Looks like the lefties responsible committed a hate crime

No evidence ^here that "left wing" perpetrated the GRAFFITI.  Probably a false flag FOR PUBLICITY.

And you fell for it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course. Grifting their CULT is HOW religious SHOWMEN make their $MILLIONS.

And the right wingers are their biggest suckers.

Lefties are the cult. Threats of violence, vandalism is all you got.. very sad, pathetic people

As Sean says, they won't be intimidated by the unhinged

Edited by West
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zero proof of the vandal's political beliefs, but another example of the 'railroad track thought process' that everything they disagree with is "left wing".

Find a story that mildly annoys you. Post it with Left Wingers (attach rest of headline). If it happens in Canada, use Trudeau in the title...

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, herbie said:

Zero proof of the vandal's political beliefs, but another example of the 'railroad track thought process' that everything they disagree with is "left wing".

Find a story that mildly annoys you. Post it with Left Wingers (attach rest of headline). If it happens in Canada, use Trudeau in the title...

How is there no evidence, little fella? 

They write slogans commonly used among far left activists.. and we are to believe they aren't left wing? 

Quacks like a duck...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, dialamah said:

Why not?  The right regularly accuses the left of such when some right-wing extremist does something extreme.

Well unlike you we actually have evidence when we make said allegations.. case and point Jussie Smollett and the Covington Kids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

It has to do with you falsely claiming I have no evidence tho...

Your irrelevant statement just proved that you DON'T.

MAYBE you can explain how Smollett's circumstance is evidence for the IDENTITY of the perpetrator in this case, but I doubt it. LMAO

Edited by robosmith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your irrelevant statement just proved that you DON'T.

MAYBE you can explain how Smollett's circumstance is evidence for the IDENTITY of the perpetrator in this case, but I doubt it. LMAO

Medication time for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,771
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    joebialek
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Matthew earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CouchPotato earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • CouchPotato went up a rank
      Contributor
    • Akalupenn earned a badge
      First Post
    • CouchPotato went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...