The MYTH of White Privilege

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Unlike your continual TROLLING here, I am completely serious and RATIONAL about everything.

You just don't really know what's going on here in the US but foolishly believe you do.

Why is it when you brainless imbeciles lose an argument, the superior brain who just kicked your dumb ass is a troll?

Do you not know  what a troll is? Are you really that effing STUPID?

On 11/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, Rebound said:

Have you ever asked her whether she’s had to overcome racism or sexism to get to her position? 

Why do you assume that EVERY brown skinned person had to overcome racism in order to get his/her position?

Where was your compassion when BLACK SUPREME COURT APPOINTEE Clarence Thomas was LYNCHED by RACIST JOE BIDEN and that SLUT who accused him of rape? Where was your outrage at that Emmett Tyl remake?

Are you REALLY that stupid?

On 11/28/2022 at 9:33 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

The question is, if the border is open how come 2million migrants we're arrested attempting to cross this year alone. I'm guessing your intellectually incapable of understanding my meaning, so let me lay it out for you. The borders not open, dumass.

Are you stupid?

https://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigration-soars-under-biden-200400500.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Illegal immigration soars under Biden to third-highest in 97 years

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/data-shows-illegal-us-border-crossings-on-pace-to-top-1m-this-month/

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/17/why-illegal-immigrants-say-theyre-crossing-border-now/

McALLEN, Texas—Some illegal immigrants interviewed near the southern border say they were motivated to come to the United States by the Biden administration, while others cite death threats from “narcos” and disaster in their home countries.

The unelected racist PEDOPHILE invited those animals to come here.

43 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If the borders is open, as you do stupidly claim, how come 2million migrants have been stopped from crossing this year alone,?

12 hours ago, reason10 said:

Why is it when you brainless imbeciles lose an argument, the superior brain who just kicked your dumb ass is a troll?

Do you not know  what a troll is? Are you really that effing STUPID?

I know exactly what a troll is and you fit well. AKA, all you do is push your OPINION and attack anyone who disagrees with juvenile name calling.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

I know exactly what a troll is and you fit well. AKA, all you do is push your OPINION and attack anyone who disagrees with juvenile name calling.

You do not know what a troll is. You do not know what anything is. You are a child. You aren't qualified to sit in a Florida third grade glass.

Every time I create an intelligent thread, (and they are ALL intelligent threads) you come up with lies and stupid insults, without even trying to debate anything. In normal times, THAT would be the definition of a troll.

But again, only uneducated children throw out the word TROLL when they lose an argument. And so far, all you goose steppers have done here with me is LOSE ARGUMENTS.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:22 PM, robosmith said:

Unlike your continual TROLLING here, I am completely serious and RATIONAL about everything.

You just don't really know what's going on here in the US but foolishly believe you do.

Actually, I debate topics and kick your Nazi ass with superior arguments, facts and logic.

YOu are as rational as a rabid dog. You don't know anything.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, reason10 said:

Why do you assume that EVERY brown skinned person had to overcome racism in order to get his/her position?

Where was your compassion when BLACK SUPREME COURT APPOINTEE Clarence Thomas was LYNCHED by RACIST JOE BIDEN and that SLUT who accused him of rape? Where was your outrage at that Emmett Tyl remake?

Are you REALLY that stupid?

All I did was suggest he ask. I made no assumptions. 

On 11/30/2022 at 7:11 PM, robosmith said:

I'm not the imbecile calling people TROLLS. That's on you, Bee Itch.

I'm not the cretin who plays the RACE CARD. Thats on you, Bee Itch.

I merely give a few views that stupid people have a problem with. And rather than DEBATE those views, stupid people throw out Troll and Race.

29 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I'm not the imbecile calling people TROLLS. That's on you, Bee Itch.

I'm not the cretin who plays the RACE CARD. Thats on you, Bee Itch.

I merely give a few views that stupid people have a problem with. And rather than DEBATE those views, stupid people throw out Troll and Race.

Facts don’t care about your opinions

On 11/29/2022 at 9:22 PM, robosmith said:

You uneducated bozos are like a broken record. You hear anything you don't like or dont agree with and it's a TROLL.

Are you REALLY this stupid and childish?