The MYTH of White Privilege

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

How did those animals wind up in Florida?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-sent-70-secret-night-flights-of-migrants-from-border-to-florida

https://floridianpress.com/2021/03/border-patrol-sending-busloads-of-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

https://nypost.com/2021/11/06/desantis-office-claims-border-officials-secretly-sent-70-planes-of-migrants-to-florida/

And didn't you Nazis get your panties in such a mess because Florida Governor DeSantis sent those animals to Martha's Vineyard?

There were no 2 million animals ARRESTED at the border. Your goose stepping DemoNazis registered those animals to vote.

The question is, if the border is open how come 2million migrants we're arrested attempting to cross this year alone. I'm guessing your intellectually incapable of understanding my meaning, so let me lay it out for you. The borders not open, dumass.

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I have a family member in one of the capital's city in Europe. When the protests happened for George Floyd, she was top management at that specific firm -> so she took someone aside and told him the company is there for support. 

The guy was so upset and said: "Is this why you hired me?". She said the silence in the room stood like this for several seconds. 

Don't agree with this idea to go up to successful/top management people that are minority with questions about their rise in power.

Maybe that person worked hard academically and one can introduce a perception that it might not have been hard work and just quotas. 

I came here as an immigrant and someone which struggled/struggles with English, if someone that was born and raised would ask me if it was hard to get into a position because of my English, one would get an answer as such that the room will be silent too. I don't make that many mistakes in grammar as I have a software called Grammarly, is the best. 

Grammarly is an American cloud-based typing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes in English language text. It also detects plagiarism. It uses artificial intelligence to identify and search for an appropriate replacement for the located error.

Have you ever faced discrimination in school or employment? 

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Where did YOU read a LIE in my post?

I asked YOU TWO QUESTIONS which were NOT false assertions.

Of course you FAILED to answer, as usual.

You made some flip comment that closing the border is racist against brown people. I said it has nothing to do with skin colour. In fact, skin colour was not even in my original post you responded to. Thus by attempting to warp the intent of my words...you have LIED!

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Requesting asylum is completely legal, as per the JUDGE whom releases them pending their hearing.

If I'm not mistaken...asylum must be asked for in the first available nation...being Mexico in most cases. Did they apply for asylum in Mexico? No?

What a surprise...

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You made some flip comment that closing the border is racist against brown people.

No, I did NOT. I asked YOU a question about further migration North to CANADA.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I said it has nothing to do with skin colour. In fact, skin colour was not even in my original post you responded to. Thus by attempting to warp the intent of my words...you have LIED!

Sorry, but NO. I asked about YOUR RACISM. I'm not the one objecting to Mexicans applying for asylum, that IS YOU.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, I did NOT. I asked YOU a question about further migration North to CANADA.

Sorry, but NO. I asked about YOUR RACISM. I'm not the one objecting to Mexicans applying for asylum, that IS YOU.

This was your quote:

So you're scared that they will continue North into Canada and make it too brown? ?

Racist much?

You're lying again...you've been caught lying again...and I suspect you'll continue to lie again.

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

Mexicans are usually referred to as having brown skin, which you would know IF you kept up with the news.

You're welcome.

What news? THE RACIST VIEW? MSLSD? CNN?

You're a racist.

Moroccan Jews have brown skin. El Salvadorians have brown skin (including the animals who violate our borders, bringing drugs and child prostitution.)

Which Mexicans? Mayans?  Aztecs? Did you even know they were completely different cultures? Or did your KKK mentality decided to name EVERY brown skinned person a Mexican?

Did you know Puerto Ricans had brown skin?

Did you know that if you are in the presence of a person from Dominican Republic and you compare that  person to a Mexican, that person would probably slap you in the face?

But hey, nose picker

th?id=OIP.oHkZRai5EUmZViFOsw6tvAHaLJ&pid

dem brown skins all look alike.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Yes, I see that you continually twist what was posted to suit your TROLLING agenda.

Of course we know it is your HABIT to TROLL because you ADMITTED THAT with your "just messin with ya" response.

So ignore me if you think I'm not worth debating with. 

You people are so comical. For the life of me, I can't understand how you review your own post without a major portion of cringe factor.

Do you really not realize how irrational y'are?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

So ignore me if you think I'm not worth debating with. 

You people are so comical. For the life of me, I can't understand how you review your own post without a major portion of cringe factor.

Do you really not realize how irrational y'are?

Unlike your continual TROLLING here, I am completely serious and RATIONAL about everything.

You just don't really know what's going on here in the US but foolishly believe you do.

• Haha 1