How to speak the truth about western global tyranny

athos

The historic moment we were waiting for the past 5 centuries, is here!!!! I was afraid to die before arriving of such a moment in my lifetime witnessing this kind of unimaginable historical changes, when after 500 years of total global tyranny and oppression by the west, a new gigantic power arises and face the global evil who can not do anything about it, totally powerless. Russia and its allies are like a iron wall. The historic moment world was waiting for 5 centuries, is here!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, athos said:

The historic moment we were waiting for the past 5 centuries, is here!!!! I was afraid to die before arriving of such a moment in my lifetime witnessing this kind of unimaginable historical changes, when after 500 years of total global tyranny and oppression by the west, a new gigantic power arises and face the global evil who can not do anything about it, totally powerless. Russia and its allies are like a iron wall. The historic moment world was waiting for 5 centuries, is here!!!!!

Russia is far more oppressive and tyrannical than the West

and they aren't taking over

silly Russian bot

People write off Putin as crazy, but over the last couple years, I find myself drawing the same conclusions about geopolitics as him. I went into 2020 as a patriotic Canadian, and now 2 years later, I'm a political nomad. Canadians should be patriotic. But as of these times they need fundamentally different political allies.

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you're going to be a troll

expect to be treated as one

if you can't stand the heat

get out of the kitchen

/shrugs

Please suppress your arrogance and be nice to the people.

There is no need to insult those who have a different opinion than yours.

Thank you

Edited by athos

2 hours ago, athos said:

Please suppress your arrogance and be nice to the people.

There is no need to insult those who have a different opinion than yours.

Thank you

when the opinion is that level of ridiculous

it deserves to be ridiculed

when you chastise the west for being oppressive and tyrannical

while cheerleading a nation who is vastly more oppressive and tyrannical

you're going to get called out

learn to cope

it's also pretty rich that you are whining about insults when you call everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi

don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, protip

Edited by Yzermandius19

Here's another Pro Tip.

Don't allow your nation to rely on resources from another nation that you think is oppressive and tyrannical. 

Fact is...Russia has Germany and a bunch of NATO nations by the short and curlies. And whose fault is that? Why, the Greenies of course.

The West is fuked up. Libbies have pushed their BS so far that now we see nations that do not follow their insanity, are in control of our well being. 

And I say...

"Well done Libbies...ya pack o' fools."

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Here's another Pro Tip.

Don't allow your nation to rely on resources from another nation that you think is oppressive and tyrannical. 

Fact is...Russia has Germany and a bunch of NATO nations by the short and curlies. And whose fault is that? Why, the Greenies of course.

The West is fuked up. Libbies have pushed their BS so far that now we see nations that do not follow their insanity, are in control of our well being. 

And I say...

"Well done Libbies...ya pack o' fools."

some should tell Russia

because the oil and gas sector that they are using as leverage with other nations

is propped up by western technology and know-how

and thus they will lose access to a good chunk of those resources

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

some should tell Russia

because the oil and gas sector that they are using as leverage with other nations

is propped up by western technology and know-how

and thus they will lose access to a good chunk of those resources

Huh?

Your logic is crooked.

If said resources are inside Russia,  how do you figure they lose access to them?

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Huh?

Your logic is crooked.

If said resources are inside Russia,  how do you figure they lose access to them?

because western technology and know-how was required to access many of those resources

Russia can't do it on their own without western help

yet another reason why going to war with Ukraine was a stupid move

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

because western technology and know-how was required to access many of those resources

Russia can't do it on their own without western help

yet another reason why going to war with Ukraine was a stupid move

I'm not interested in Russian style governance, but this statement of yours is really dumb.

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

explain why it is dumb

or this is just cognitive dissonance

Its dumb because you are saying that Russians aren't intelligent enough to mine their own resources without Western technology. That they can't develop their own technology.

Hell...that's not only dumb...its suicidal.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its dumb because you are saying that Russians aren't intelligent enough to mine their own resources without Western technology. That they can't develop their own technology.

Hitler was after the Baku OIL FIELDS...not the Baku gosh we don't know what a drill is fields.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Exactly!

Too many people make too many knee-jerk conclusions on things they obviously know little to nothing about.

Sooooo many have underestimated The Rus over the centuries.

napoleon-russia.jpg#image.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

you think Russian technology is as advanced as Western technology?

you think Russian workers are as skilled and well trained as Western workers?

now that's dumb

developing that technology will take time, skills and training

in the meantime, they can't run some of their more complicated projects without western help

Edited by Yzermandius19

As a rule, the Russians tend to prefer analog technology. A lever rather than a button with with an electric signal. There are practical reasons for this and the Russkies tend to be pretty practical as a group of people. Any thoughts as to why?

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sooooo many have underestimated The Rus over the centuries.

Only their numbers, brutality, and willingness to see the peasants die by the millions to get what they wanted. I'm at a loss to think of anything else Russia is famous for other than drunkards and corruption. Even the Communism they practiced for much of the twentieth century came from a German.

Edited by I am Groot

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

many have overestimated them as well

especially after WWII

How are we overestimating them?

They've landed on Venus.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

Only their numbers, brutality, and willingness to see the peasants die by the millions to get what they wanted. I'm at a loss to think of anything else Russia is famous for other than drunkards and corruption. Even the Communism they practiced for much of the twentieth century came from a German.

It's no longer the days of Stalingrad and the NKVD shooting you dead for retreating. Part of that recycled stuff...

When D-Day occurred...the Russians were already deep inside Poland approaching the old German border. They took Berlin...not Canadians.