Jump to content

Historical truth.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cultsmash said:

  Seeing how this is a Canadian forum, I wonder if this truth is illegal.  The truth that the "holocaust" is a damnable lie.  So, who would like me to prove it.  And is it even allowed?

I'm not interested in Conspiracy Theories.

Why do so many anti-semites believe this one in particular ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2022 at 5:43 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I'm not interested in Conspiracy Theories.

Why do so many anti-semites believe this one in particular ?

  I would ask you what you think of the concept of Freedom of Speech.  Though it doesn 't mean much in reality, it is part of the First Amendment in the U.S.  Seeing how this is a Canadian forum, do they have anything similar up there?  But beyond freedom of speech, how do you feel about freedom of truth.  Considering what you said here, I take it that you're not a big fan of it.  Well I just did a thread in the Ethics section called "The Holocaust Lie."  I wonder what you will do to have it deleted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cultsmash said:

1.  I would ask you what you think of the concept of Freedom of Speech. 

2.  Considering what you said here, I take it that you're not a big fan of it. 

3. Well I just did a thread in the Ethics section called "The Holocaust Lie." 

1.  I feel I should be free to name liars, anti-semites and morons when they reveal their stupidity.
2. I said nothing to restrict your speech.  You run to the only thing a liar and fool has to defend his lies and foolishness.   That's because there's no defense to terrible ideas.
3. You take to the truth like a Vampire to sunlight.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, cultsmash said:

So, who would like me to prove it.  And is it even allowed?

Far as I know it’s not allowed, but on a federal level, not the forum. I ain’t no lawyer but I think there’s certain sections of anti hate-speech laws that cover questioning the holocaust. Or something

No need to prove nuttin

see ernst zuddel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  I feel I should be free to name liars, anti-semites and morons when they reveal their stupidity.
2. I said nothing to restrict your speech.  You run to the only thing a liar and fool has to defend his lies and foolishness.   That's because there's no defense to terrible ideas.
3. You take to the truth like a Vampire to sunlight.

 

  1.  You are free to name the types of people you mention.  But if you are capable of thought, you should have the guts to refute them.

  2.  No you said nothing directly to restrict my freedom of speech.  But I bring up the truth and you reply with statements about conspiracy theories and antisemitism.

  3.  What "truth" did you speak of that I shied away from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Go for it.

Let's see if you've got anything new.

  I "went for it."  In the section dealing with moral and ethical issues I started a thread called "The Holocaust Lie!"  So far it has received 19 views.  As for replies, basically all I get is the sound of crickets chirping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The Holocaust happened.  We don't need to revisit the truth of that every time a troll or anti-semite needs attention.

  In the morals and ethics section I did a thread called, "The Holocaust Lie!"  (And it is only the tip of the iceberg)  Now in the way of rebuttal and debate. being a moderator, I expect the same thing that just about every other forum give me.  Being banned.  But being able to ban people doesn't make you right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, I checked it out.

Sorry, nothing new there. 

Same old tricks of holocaust denial we've seen for decades.

Bits of minutia offered up as proof against the mountains of documentation, video, pictorial, and witness evidence. Casts shade on some segment here and claims this disproves everything. Pseudo science details there where nobody who hasn't gone that deep can know enough to say 'wait a minute' all you've really got there is a 'maybe' with a complimentary 'so what.' It all proves nothing but lets you pretend you know stuff you don't actually have a clue about.

No. I'm not going get into the dirt there and muck around with you. What's that old Will Rogers line? It's like wrestling a pig. You just get dirty and the pig likes it.

I am curious though. What possesses you guys to want to waste so much time digging so deep into that particular BS minutia pile. I suspect there's a certain amount of confirmation bias. You were flavored to accept the doctrine before you were told about it, I imagine. How did that happen?

 

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

OK, I checked it out.

Sorry, nothing new there. 

Same old tricks of holocaust denial we've seen for decades.

Bits of minutia offered up as proof against the mountains of documentation, video, pictorial, and witness evidence. Cast shade on some segment here and claim this disproves everything. Pseudo science details here where nobody who hasn't gone that deep can know enough to say 'wait a minute' all you've really got there is a maybe.

No. I'm not going get into the dirt there and muck around with you. What's that old Will Rogers line? It's like wrestling a pig. You just get dirty and the pig likes it.

I am curious though. What possesses you guys to want to waste so much time digging so deep into that particular BS minutia pile. I suspect there's a certain amount of confirmation bias. You were flavored to accept the doctrine before you were told about it, I imagine. How did that happen?

 

 

  I see.  You don't want your cult smashed.  Big surprise.  But if you didn't agree with anything in my thread about the holocaust, you should have said something as a reply there.  Apparently you can't just accept that everything I said was true.  Just out of curiosity, are you White?  If so, look at what some of the people you are defending with your cultish beliefs have to say about YOU!

 

 

jewish filth 3.jpg

Edited by cultsmash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Admin
On 7/19/2022 at 7:30 PM, cultsmash said:

being a moderator, I expect the same thing that just about every other forum give me.  Being banned.  But being able to ban people doesn't make you right.

Just for clarification, Micheal is not a moderator, so trying to bait him into banning you is futile - he doesn't have that power.

I do, and so does @Charles Anthony

Also note, that no one has ever been banned from this forum (in its 22 years of existence) for the content of their postings. However, there have been plenty of members who have been shown the door, but it was their disruptive behavior and disrespectful attitude that necessitated their removal.

You won't find a political forum on the Internet more committed to freedom of speech that this one...

You can argue whatever you want, just do it in a respectful manner.

On 7/19/2022 at 7:25 PM, cultsmash said:

In the section dealing with moral and ethical issues I started a thread called "The Holocaust Lie!"  So far it has received 19 views.  As for replies, basically all I get is the sound of crickets chirping.

Probably cause it's a weak argument, created by someone with little or no respect for anyone else. I'm not surprised no one is interested in your thread.

You should probably take the hint and drop the subject...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one replied to that post as it is so disgusting nobody thought you were worth replying to. That clearly was a example of hate speech which is disallowed by all hosting providers in Canada and major ones in the USA.

Don't screw things up for everyone else by continuing your selfish hate diatribes. That and the fact you're promoting the worst stereotype of American Free Speech promoters. Your First Amendment doesn't protect you from the rotten tomatoes that get thrown at you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, herbie said:

Just keep posting this shit and you'll see what happens. The web host will block the site for violating it's Terms of Service. Unfortunately for outright racists, Freedom of Speech is interpreted differently in the civilized world.

 

 

  Wake up and smell the coffee asshole.

 

 

obey 2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Just for clarification, Micheal is not a moderator, so trying to bait him into banning you is futile - he doesn't have that power.

I do, and so does @Charles Anthony

Also note, that no one has ever been banned from this forum (in its 22 years of existence) for the content of their postings. However, there have been plenty of members who have been shown the door, but it was their disruptive behavior and disrespectful attitude that necessitated their removal.

You won't find a political forum on the Internet more committed to freedom of speech that this one...

You can argue whatever you want, just do it in a respectful manner.

Probably cause it's a weak argument, created by someone with little or no respect for anyone else. I'm not surprised no one is interested in your thread.

You should probably take the hint and drop the subject...

 

  Well, if it was a weak argument, it should be easy to refute.  Right?  That nobody has tried to do so shows just how true what I said is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, herbie said:

No one replied to that post as it is so disgusting nobody thought you were worth replying to. That clearly was a example of hate speech which is disallowed by all hosting providers in Canada and major ones in the USA.

Don't screw things up for everyone else by continuing your selfish hate diatribes. That and the fact you're promoting the worst stereotype of American Free Speech promoters. Your First Amendment doesn't protect you from the rotten tomatoes that get thrown at you.

   It isn't the thread that was disgusting.  It's the people responsible for promoting lies that are disgusting.  Such criminals just don't like having their crimes revealed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Popular Now

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,698
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    IPEM Group of Institutions
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Ethan Wylde earned a badge
      First Post
    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...