Supreme Court Sides with Christian football coach, religion doesn't need to be kept quiet, leftists have yet another meltdown

22 minutes ago, West said:

Riiiight. And the nut cases burning flags and intimidating SC justices is democracy in action. 

It was only intimidating as the mentally unhinged lefties believed they were basically neo nazis which was a lie. Bought into the demonization by the pathetic "Prime Minister"

Yes, nut cases.  Just as I said on this forum that the extremists of the convoy participants were the ones displaying the Nazi flags, and that they didn't represent everyone present.  Just because I didn't support the convoy doesn't mean I thought everyone there was evil. 

I don't support the upside down Canadian flag I still see too often, just as I don't support the burning of the American flag.  I've already said that I don't condone or excuse the death threats against Kavanaugh.  If you can't respond to what I say, but instead put me into some "evil leftist" box then there's no point in discussing with you.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not sing but... listen or whatever they do with phones and kids - they send them a Tweet with a link to it or something pretty sure.

On cell phones? That elementary students have? Insanity...

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Conservatives pretty much just want to be left alone to do what they do if it hasn't hurt anybody. If you try to force them to they'll fight back.

Yet, they'll compel women to be pregnant, regardless of the emotional, mental and physical effects. Conservatives would compel LGBTQ people to hide who they are.  Conservatives would compel children to recite prayers, regardless of whether or not they 'believed'.  Conservatives would compel people like Colin Kapernick to shut up and sit down. 

Don't hand out BS about how Conservatives are all for individual rights, freedom of religion, or freedom of expression.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yes, nut cases.  Just as I said on this forum that the extremists of the convoy participants were the ones displaying the Nazi flags, and that they didn't represent everyone present.  Just because I didn't support the convoy doesn't mean I thought everyone there was evil. 

I don't support the upside down Canadian flag I still see too often, just as I don't support the burning of the American flag.  I've already said that I don't condone or excuse the death threats against Kavanaugh.  If you can't respond to what I say, but instead put me into some "evil leftist" box then there's no point in discussing with you.

There was nobody legitimately displaying nazi flags. Just media fabrication.

I'm not putting you in a box at all. The Democrats politicians actively support the filth you see. You had members of Congress and Senators out there whipping up the crowd. If a Republican acted like that they'd be called an "insurrectionist"

Edited by West

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Yet, they'll compel women to be pregnant, regardless of the emotional, mental and physical effects. Conservatives would compel LGBTQ people to hide who they are.  Conservatives would compel children to recite prayers, regardless of whether or not they 'believed'.  Conservatives would compel people like Colin Kapernick to shut up and sit down. 

American Conservatives would fight for the right to conserve the right of an American baby to be born.

abortion-babykilling.jpg

Conservatives are willing to tolerate. They don't see why they should be forced to endorse what seems wrong or insane to them. For example if you want to call yourself zim or zer go for it just don't be thinking you have the right to pressure me or mine into using your nutty pronouns. You can try but you'll have as much luck as Commie Bonnie Henry did cancelling Christimas.

Nobody forced Kaepernick to shut up and sit down. Many stopped going to the games though. You can do that and still love freedom.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

American Conservatives would fight for the right to conserve the right of an American baby to be born.

abortion-babykilling.jpg

1. Conservatives are willing to tolerate. They don't see why they should be forced to endorse what seems wrong or insane to them.

2. For example if you want to call yourself zim or zer go for it just don't be thinking you have the right to pressure me or mine into using your nutty pronouns. 

1.  And Liberals are willing to tolerate.  They don't see why they should be forced to endorse what seems wrong or insane to them.

2.  Conservatives need to learn to respect others, instead of treating others with disdain and arrogance.

59 minutes ago, dialamah said:

1.  As an JW, when my daughter in school, I chose to have her sit out in the hallway during morning prayers, because everyone else was "false", whether aetheist, Christian, Muslim or Jews and were praying to a false God.  So, no, they aren't all "the same".

2. It's hardly the fault of the CBC that conservatives have some bee in their bonnet about it.  Conservatives (in general, not you specfically) are expert at putting down anything Canadian that they don't like, it seems.  Calling Canada fascist and a dictatorship, calling liberal minded people Nazis and marxists.  Maybe a little more CBC in their lives would help them appreciate Canada more.

1. What's a JW?  False or not...no human actually knows for sure. There's a lot o' reasons I believe there's a or some Gawds. Not the least of which is our own brian capacity vs what we can actually make use of. 

2. It most certainly is the CBC's fault. They had the most popular program in Canada. The Saturday night ritual. Hockey Night In Canada...and they blew it.

Look...we knew quite some time before that convoy started, that international truckers were not a sizable, or even notable risk of spreading anything. What could you expect? The truckers banded together and protested a regulation that was trashing their businesses. Ya gotta respect that as a national leader. Instead...the CBC helped justify li'l Justin's cowardly reaction.

Ya know what people need more of in their lives? Institutions that command honesty and representation of the electorate and the nation...instead of fluttering about after the latest emergency du jour. Eclectic politics is not productive for anyone.

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

1.  And Liberals are willing to tolerate.  They don't see why they should be forced to endorse what seems wrong or insane to them.

2.  Conservatives need to learn to respect others, instead of treating others with disdain and arrogance.

2. You mean...like li'll Justin did?

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. What's a JW?  False or not...no human actually knows for sure. There's a lot o' reasons I believe there's a or some Gawds. Not the least of which is our own brian capacity vs what we can actually make use of. 

2. It most certainly is the CBC's fault. They had the most popular program in Canada. The Saturday night ritual. Hockey Night In Canada...and they blew it.

3.Look...we knew quite some time before that convoy started, that international truckers were not a sizable, or even notable risk of spreading anything. What could you expect? The truckers banded together and protested a regulation that was trashing their businesses. Ya gotta respect that as a national leader. Instead...the CBC helped justify li'l Justin's cowardly reaction.

4.  Ya know what people need more of in their lives? Institutions that command honesty and representation of the electorate and the nation...instead of fluttering about after the latest emergency du jour. Eclectic politics is not productive for anyone.

1.  Jehovah's Witness.

2.  The NHL decided to leave CBC; would you expect a publicly funded media to put out 5.2 billion dollars to keep it's most popular program?

3.  Many truckers did not support the convoy.

4.  Pipe dream.

15 minutes ago, dialamah said:

No and I'll keep pointing out the obvious to you until even you can get it.

Toleration doesn't require pressure. If you're forcing somebody to use pronouns you invented that's not toleration. There are many other examples but I'll save them. You seem to need to be spoon fed the obvious so let's try that. One spoonful at a time then.

See your buddy in the video below there? That's not toleration:

37 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yes, what extremists do is rarely "legitimate". 

Does this picture lie?  

38 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yes, what extremists do is rarely "legitimate". 

Does this picture lie?  

Amazing how nobody actually saw these people and they were the poster boys for how racist the truckers were ?..

One guy out of estimates of a million, where we can't even verify the photo as legitimate, and all the sudden it's racist.. they found the nazi boogeyman eh ?

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

1.  Jehovah's Witness.

2.  The NHL decided to leave CBC; would you expect a publicly funded media to put out 5.2 billion dollars to keep it's most popular program?

3.  Many truckers did not support the convoy.

4.  Pipe dream.

3. Any many did. What's your point?

Impossible to get unanimous support of anything these days. It used to be babies but lefties hate those now too

Edited by West

4 minutes ago, West said:

Amazing how nobody actually saw these people and they were the poster boys for how racist the truckers were ?..

One guy out of estimates of a million, where we can't even verify the photo as legitimate, and all the sudden it's racist.. they found the nazi boogeyman eh ?

I should have known you lacked honesty and integrity; you can't even admit that the extremists engaged in behavior hardly anyone approved of, including the convoy organizers and most of the participants.

I'm done with discussing with someone as one-sided as you.  :)

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, West said:

Yeah, those flags were false flags. Again it's just a matter of adding up the evidence then recognizing the obvious.

Everything we know so far about the Nazi Flag guy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I should have known you lacked honesty and integrity; you can't even admit that the extremists engaged in behavior hardly anyone approved of, including the convoy organizers and most of the participants.

I'm done with discussing with someone as one-sided as you.  :)

Cheers.

?.. 

Having seen how the press operates first hand, forgive me for being skeptical. 

I also know of very public people who speak out having fake troll accounts created with their name who then go around and start commenting pretty sick things on newspaper articles. Nadine Ness in Saskatchewan just had that happen to her.. liberals play that game unfortunately

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, those flags were false flags. Again it's just a matter of adding up the evidence then recognizing the obvious.

Everything we know so far about the Nazi Flag guy

Yup.. as I just posted its common tactic of the left. They do that with bot accounts online pretending to be someone with a high profile.. pretty sad actually. 

When I claim they are vile people I don't do so lightly

Edited by West

I mentioned this elsewhere, but the ruling on this praying coach is like a three-peat win for conservatives over the weekend.  It’s a somewhat stunning development.  
SCOTUS first struck down New York’s concealed carry gun law, on Thursday?  Then came the Roe ruling.  Now the prayer ruling.  Put those together and you’ve really got an indication of  something.

Something has changed about SCOTUS.  They wouldn’t make multiple rulings like this all on the conservative side.  Even with all of Trump’s picks, they went to great pains to not favour republicans.

When SCOTUS saw the case on the 2020 election, they slapped it down quickly even though the evidence was worthy of serious deliberation.

But something has changed, like they’ve become unfettered.  (It’s just a theory, relax Big Mike Hardner!) Let’s see what rulings they make next...

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I mentioned this elsewhere, but the ruling on this praying coach is like a three-peat win for conservatives over the weekend.  It’s a somewhat stunning development.  
SCOTUS first struck down New York’s concealed carry gun law, on Thursday?  Then came the Roe ruling.  Now the prayer ruling.  Put those together and you’ve really got an indication of  something.

Something has changed about SCOTUS.  They wouldn’t make multiple rulings like this all on the conservative side.  Even with all of Trump’s picks, they went to great pains to not favour republicans.

When SCOTUS saw the case on the 2020 election, they slapped it down quickly even though the evidence was worthy of serious deliberation.

But something has changed, like they’ve become unfettered.  (It’s just a theory, relax Big Mike Hardner!) Let’s see what rulings they make next...

Hoping they kick obergefell back to the courts and rule in favor of the Christian baker. That'd set the lefties off

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

My theory is that leak on the abortion decision pissed them off. Especially Roberts. Roberts has always been something like the Republican Joe Manchin of the Supreme Court. 

His MO says he'll move in any direction to protect the reputation of the SC.

Whoever that dummy was who leaked the decision, thank you, 1q3sbsE.gif

Edited by Infidel Dog