Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

. . . . cult members or at the very least ... the kinds of folks who used to blindly follow religion without questioning.  I've been telling people that this is one reason religion should come back, ie. as a honey pot for these flies...

Your moderator told me not to insult you but you beg for it: You are a filthy lowlife degenerate and a leftwing extremist, and so ignorant that you don't have a clue about anything I post: In your own words you have to look it all up because you have no clue about reality, you are lost in a fog of leftwing extremist propaganda.

You put the capital "I" in Imbecile.

12 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

Please avoid making the discussions personal.  Play the ball.  Do not play the person. 

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

IOW cult members or at the very least ... the kinds of folks who used to blindly follow religion without questioning.  I've been telling people that this is one reason religion should come back, ie. as a honey pot for these flies...

What now?

1 minute ago, Great American said:

Your moderator told me not to insult you but you beg for it: You are a filthy lowlife degenerate and a leftwing extremist, and so ignorant that you don't have a clue about anything I post: In your own words you have to look it all up because you have no clue about reality, you are lost in a fog of leftwing extremist propaganda.

You put the capital "I" in Imbecile.

Many on the left do not THINK they are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Many on the left do not THINK they are.

Yep, and thats what makes them so dangerous. A big country can absorb a few nuts, but when the nuts turn into half the population, the end is nigh

7 minutes ago, Great American said:

Yep, and thats what makes them so dangerous. A big country can absorb a few nuts, but when the nuts turn into half the population, the end is nigh

America really has some of the worst pieces of excrement for politicians.  I recall Harris asking Kavanaugh when he lost his virginity.  I just couldn't believe it.  I mean these are evil and truly sick individuals.  

• Like 1

Mark Levin's books do get very positive reviews on Amazon. Given the amount of censorship going on these days I'm a bit surprised that his books haven't been banned there yet. I do watch his show sometimes and I enjoy it mainly because I tend to agree with his viewpoint and the fact that his guest's actually get to talk. It's a real conversation and not the usual quick sound bite kind of appearance seen on most other shows.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Faramir said:

America really has some of the worst pieces of excrement for politicians.  I recall Harris asking Kavanaugh when he lost his virginity.  I just couldn't believe it.  I mean these are evil and truly sick individuals.  

Adolf Trudeau is no saint either. But you are correct, we have descended fast and far into the pit. Thats what my other thread is about: 40 Years - The Wickedness of the Children of God

7 hours ago, ironstone said:

Mark Levin's books do get very positive reviews on Amazon. Given the amount of censorship going on these days I'm a bit surprised that his books haven't been banned there yet. I do watch his show sometimes and I enjoy it mainly because I tend to agree with his viewpoint and the fact that his guest's actually get to talk. It's a real conversation and not the usual quick sound bite kind of appearance seen on most other shows.

He's good. As I said in the first post, Levin worked in the Reagan administration and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. That was in the 80's. Some dopey Leftist here tried to characterize him as some new brand if right winger. Levin is a long time constitutional conservative.

Levin is an American conservative. American conservatives are a unique brand of conservative, just as American Marxists are,

A true American conservative places the constitution first: Fidelity to the constitution and the founding fathers intent is the hall mark of an American conservative, as is belief in the founding fathers principles of limited government and individual Liberty. A true American conservative does not see himself as either Right or Left.

22 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Does anyone care about using words properly anymore?

-------

Say what you like about the woke, at least you can have a lucid debate with them because they don't try to call a hedgehog a turnip or a Democrat a Marxist.

Imagine talking to someone for half an hour complaining about his wife, then you found out that it was actually a hemorrhoid issue...

???

You can have a lucid debate with woke people? It might be possible in theory but in reality it is likely very rare.

This to me is an insane debate. It's not limited to gender either. Many woke ideas and policies range from crazy to unsustainable. But at least they were just talking and not going full on Antifa on Charlie Kirk.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

You can have a lucid debate with woke people? It might be possible in theory but in reality it is likely very rare.

This to me is an insane debate. It's not limited to gender either. Many woke ideas and policies range from crazy to unsustainable. But at least they were just talking and not going full on Antifa on Charlie Kirk.

You are totally correct.  I am working on a thread called Marxists Cannot be Reasoned With, and believe me, wokism is part of the bigger American Marxism picture. Anything to destroy the two bulwarks that stand against Marxism, which are Faith and (traditional) Family, is what the Left engages in. Thats why their rants are insane..

On 5/12/2022 at 3:02 AM, Great American said:

You are totally correct.  I am working on a thread called Marxists Cannot be Reasoned With, and believe me, wokism is part of the bigger American Marxism picture. Anything to destroy the two bulwarks that stand against Marxism, which are Faith and (traditional) Family, is what the Left engages in. Thats why their rants are insane..

So you figure the only people who can be reasoned with are mom, dad and the kids, and only if they believe in a supernatural man who lives in the sky?

You're actually working on this as a thesis?

On 5/12/2022 at 6:02 AM, Great American said:

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're actually working on this as a thesis?

Is a thread a thesis Mrs Einstein?

Good grief.

THREAD: https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/42163-neo-marxists-cannot-be-reasoned-with/

Edited by Great American

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Very reasonable, calling for the 'destruction' of forum members

I never said that you fraud liar. I called for the destruction of their Marxist movement.

Why are you people even on a forum?

Apparently to expose liars like you. Thats not why I originally joined, but all your lies and fake news have definitely place it on the To Do list

Edited by Great American

Mark Levin Exposes the New York Times
They may say they’re the paper of record, but the New York Times’ history is marred with cover-ups, subterfuge, and correspondents in the pocket of Hitler, Stalin and Castro.