Who is Putin.

Who is Putin, and then he presents that a video from MSNBC is going to have any answers.  The people that were wrong about Covid, Trump, Biden, the laptop, Hilary, China, NK, Obama, oil, Russia and George Soros.  The people that couldn’t find their own butts with both hands tied behind their backs.

• Like 1

Well, I’ll tell you what.  My sources tell me that the Russian forces in Ukraine have picked up some POW’s.  A motley bunch of Ukrainian Nazis, and then some American forces conducting operations in Ukraine, on the down low I assume.

We’ll find out what kind of person Putin is by how he handles the POW situation(The story will apparently break within the next couple of weeks).  And if he will sell natural gas and grain to Europe after they’ve tried to bring Russia into financial ruin.  

I tend to agree with you on the civil war theory, but NATO has been trying to provoke Russia for several years.  And the US president now craps his pants.  Strange times we live in.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The only Nazi here is Putin. Nazi is the one who invades (Putin) not defends (Zelensky). Nazi is the one who sends his murderous army to kill and rape civilians (Hitler, Putin). Nazi is the one with close ties to other Nazi (Like Putin allies with Marine le pen)

Interesting.

Ya know...I've had many...many conversations about the term "NAZI". What is it? What it isn't? Who qualifies?

Generally speaking, Libbies will contend that a leftist cannot be a NAZI. Yet Russia is still somewhat a Communist state. So is Ukraine for that matter. Both Zelinsky and Putin tend to dispense with any opposition in their nations. Media is very regulated in both nations. But hold on...Now we have a change of definition. Now the "NAZI" is the one who attacks and starts a war. Now the term has nothing at all to do with any sort of political leanings...its simply the term colloquially used to describe the side which attacked first. And not only that, but its also apparently the term for anyone who any previously identified Libbie, would take issue with. For instance...Marine LePen?

CITIZEN...I'd bet that were you to ever meet a real NAZI face to face...you'd piss your pants.

One thing I think you should try real hard to understand. War Is Hell. Civilians get dead and woman get raped. Stores get looted and factories get blowed up real good. These are just a few reasons why people tend to not like war very much. Its nasty. And on top of that...the winner of most...if not all...wars, is generally the side which is the MOST nasty. If you don't believe me...ask the Japanese...or the citizens of Baghdad...or Dresden.

Stay out of these 2 jack-asses war. They're gonna kill each other no matter what you think or feel. And as long as it stays there...who the hell cares?

On 4/16/2022 at 11:23 PM, sharkman said:

Well, I’ll tell you what.  My sources tell me that the Russian forces in Ukraine have picked up some POW’s.  A motley bunch of Ukrainian Nazis, and then some American forces conducting operations in Ukraine, on the down low I assume.

We’ll find out what kind of person Putin is by how he handles the POW situation(The story will apparently break within the next couple of weeks).  And if he will sell natural gas and grain to Europe after they’ve tried to bring Russia into financial ruin.  

I tend to agree with you on the civil war theory, but NATO has been trying to provoke Russia for several years.  And the US president now craps his pants.  Strange times we live in.

Worst case scenario?  Those American soldiers that were conducting operations in Ukraine, might have been destroying American bio labs there to keep the evidence out of Russian hands.  
I just saw that on Sidney Powell’s Telegram page.  Time will tell.

What a fine bunch of dopes.

NATO - Guilty of breaking its agreement with Russia concerning NATO expansion.

Russia - Guilty of attacking Ukraine.

Ukraine - Guilty of ethnic cleansing in parts of its own nation.

USA - Lead by a moron.

EU - Using NatGas from Russia to heat its homes and drive its "green" power generation.

Lesson: When we the people allow self-centred, greed driven idiots to lead us...we gits wut we paid fer.

Trump was right. There is really no escaping it now. An alliance with Russia would have been the geo-political coup of the century.

Edited by Nationalist

Vlad Poutin is the last, and finest of human grand chess-masters. From here on it's all Deep Blue moving the pieces around.

Look at this one here-

Russia suspending gas supplies to Poland, Bulgaria

A few snippets, for those who do not habla-
The governments of the two European Union and NATO members said Russian energy giant Gazprom informed them it was halting the gas supplies starting Wednesday. The suspensions would be the first since Russian President Vladimir Putin said last month that “unfriendly” foreign buyers would have to pay the state-owned Gazprom in rubles instead of dollars and euros.

I like this part as well-

If Gazprom suspends supplies to other countries, it could cause economic pain to Europe, causing gas prices to rise and possibly leading to rationing. Germany is particularly vulnerable due to its heavy dependence on Russian gas.

Nice move. Queen to King's Level 1. The checkmate is inevitable.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, sharkman said:

Zelensky is a nazi.

Thank you for correction.

By the way George Soros was also Nazi Hazar during WW2.

When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary , to oversee the murder of that country's
Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish
population. Soros went with him on his rounds.
Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life." 70% of Mr. Jews in Hungary
nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that
this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect" During an interview with
"Sixty Minute's" Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his "best year."
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were
his adopted godson. SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends
and neighbors. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric
couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?
SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.
KROFT: No feelings of guilt?
SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.

https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/pdf-files/library/soros/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf

• Like 1

10 hours ago, athos said:

Thank you for correction.

By the way George Soros was also Nazi Hazar during WW2.

When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary , to oversee the murder of that country's
Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish
population. Soros went with him on his rounds.
Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life." 70% of Mr. Jews in Hungary
nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that
this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect" During an interview with
"Sixty Minute's" Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his "best year."
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were
his adopted godson. SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends
and neighbors. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric
couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?
SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.
KROFT: No feelings of guilt?
SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.

https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/pdf-files/library/soros/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf

I'm sorry but this Soros character needs to be capped between the eyes and unceremoniously dumped in a ditch.

Edited by Nationalist

Looks like they are willing to live  in exile, with most of the world against them.  What kind of strategy is that?  

It makes me think that they have reasons.  Data.  Knowledge.  Evidence that makes them so confident.  Either that, or Putin is indeed crazy.  But he seems completely lucid to me...

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Looks like they are willing to live  in exile, with most of the world against them.  What kind of strategy is that?  

It makes me think that they have reasons.  Data.  Knowledge.  Evidence that makes them so confident.  Either that, or Putin is indeed crazy.  But he seems completely lucid to me...

What I think they have...is oil and gas.

Germany tried to go to green energy and what happened? Much to no one's surprise...it was a flop and they need to get back on gas.

Putin has mainland Europe by the power generators.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What I think they have...is oil and gas.

Germany tried to go to green energy and what happened? Much to no one's surprise...it was a flop and they need to get back on gas.

Putin has mainland Europe by the power generators.

And hypersonic nukes, don’t forget the hypersonic nukes!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 4:07 PM, sharkman said:

1. Westerners view the Kremlin as one place. In fact, Russia has many kremlins. Many old cities in Russia have a kremle.

2. For two centuries, Russians lived under Mongol rule. (Bulgarians lived under Ottoman rule for five centuries.)

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 5:04 PM, OftenWrong said:

Vlad Poutin is the last, and finest of human grand chess-masters. From here on it's all Deep Blue moving the pieces around.

Look at this one here-

Russia suspending gas supplies to Poland, Bulgaria

A few snippets, for those who do not habla-
The governments of the two European Union and NATO members said Russian energy giant Gazprom informed them it was halting the gas supplies starting Wednesday. The suspensions would be the first since Russian President Vladimir Putin said last month that “unfriendly” foreign buyers would have to pay the state-owned Gazprom in rubles instead of dollars and euros.

I like this part as well-

If Gazprom suspends supplies to other countries, it could cause economic pain to Europe, causing gas prices to rise and possibly leading to rationing. Germany is particularly vulnerable due to its heavy dependence on Russian gas.

Nice move. Queen to King's Level 1. The checkmate is inevitable.

Don’t look now, but Putin is cutting off France now as well.  And then there is what Russia has found WRT Bio labs and bio weapons, and the evidence they might find in Nicaragua.

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russian-ministry-of-defense-release

“The US created biologically charged bug armies capable of spreading any number of pathogens. While claiming to fight disease, they are in fact spreading it themselves for political gain and geopolitical advantages. Using it to strike famine on militaristic enemies to beat them economically, by killing off livestock, crops, and labor force, aka humans.”