Time to Declare Endemic

3 minutes ago, myata said:

Wow, that's simple! OK, sure better. So if we send everyone to their home, under a penalty and curfew for a month or so, it will be defeated and the casualties would be next to nothing.  Just stop living for a month and the problem solved.

That's the prevailing theory yup. Plus vaccines.

How is this not even better solution, if judged by one stat?

Huh? You need to be more clear.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I could probably find you something that made a pretty good, fact-sourced case explaining how this - what you call a "vaccine" - is experimental but you'd rush to your leftist google to find some leftist "fact checker" who had something nasty to say about the source.

Again I say, it was the lab rat reference in your source that made it nasty.  If you recall I ran your source by fact checker after that and found it publishes misinformation, especially as it relates to COVID.

If anybody is interested in the full quote of the intro Eyeball thinks justifies him in dismissing a collection scientific papers, and such from an archive site I offer it up below:

"

The use of universal lockdowns in the event of the appearance of a new pathogen has no precedent. It has been a science experiment in real time, with most of the human population used as lab rats. The costs are legion. 

The question is whether lockdowns worked to control the virus in a way that is scientifically verifiable. Based on the following studies, the answer is no and for a variety of reasons: bad data, no correlations, no causal demonstration, anomalous exceptions, and so on. There is no relationship between lockdowns (or whatever else people want to call them to mask their true nature) and virus control. "

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again I say, it was the lab rat reference in your source that made it nasty.  If you recall I ran your source by fact checker after that and found it publishes misinformation, especially as it relates to COVID.

Really? One of your "fact checkers" told you that, did they? Well you have the perfects chance to prove that. The American Institute of Economic Research has offered you a list of sources illustrating how lockdowns didn't work. Show us the misinformation.

Because if you can't I'm going to say all you've produced is just another Proggy, slur merchant.

5 minutes ago, myata said:

The left is world famous for judging and deciding every problem on one stat. The one that it declares above all and the only one that matters.

Hey, I simply said if we follow Florida we should do so cautiously due to how many people died their compared to us.

Now I'm a world famous lefty with all the answers? Okay if you say so.

Just let it get to the controls and you'll see.

Huh?

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Really? One of your "fact checkers" told you that, did they? Well you have the perfects chance to prove that. The American Institute of Economic Research has offered you a list of sources illustrating how lockdowns didn't work. Show us the misinformation.

Are you a rat? I'm not. Did the AIER quote the Library of Medicine source using this term to describe human beings? 

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The American Institute of Economic Research has offered you a list of sources illustrating how lockdowns didn't work.

They merely drew that conclusion themselves and cited sources they thought would make their case.

Edited by eyeball

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Are you a rat? I'm not. Did the AIER quote the Library of Medicine source using this term to describe human beings? 

A lab rat, for being used in an experiment using an experimental vaccine?

I'll answer this way. Lab rats don't know, or at least refuse to notice that's  what they are. Lab rats.

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Wrong again. They cited sources that did make their case.

That's simply an opinion and one that doesn't seem to be shared by the vast majority of medical experts and decision makers especially in Canada and Japan when compared to Florida. 

15 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

A lab rat, for being used in an experiment using an experimental vaccine?

I'll answer this way. Lab rats don't know, or at least refuse to notice that's  what they are. Lab rats.

Lab rats don't have a choice whereas human beings have to request a vaccine.

I don't regard you as a rat, do you think I am?

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I simply said if we follow Florida we should do so cautiously due to how many people died their compared to us.

We can also do it intelligently, that is, based on facts, logic and reason. We know that the initial phase of the pandemic was unprecedented and caused massive toll in the vulnerable population because of the novel character of the condition. Two years have changed that and should have. So we can compare factually, by diverse statistics measuring the impact of the pandemic on the society, not just one number over say, a year when intelligent societies had time to understand the problem and adjust. We know that there are countries, and not exceptional ones, which did not have a lockdown for a year now, and even those that never had one, in our sense. The input, numbers for the analysis are there. And that means that if we do not have or do not know the results and conclusions the problem has to be somewhere else. If knowledge is not sought, objectively, honestly and diligently can we expect that any will be gained?

52 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

If anybody is interested in the full quote of the intro Eyeball thinks justifies him in dismissing a collection scientific papers, and such from an archive site I offer it up below:

"

The use of universal lockdowns in the event of the appearance of a new pathogen has no precedent. It has been a science experiment in real time, with most of the human population used as lab rats. The costs are legion. 

The question is whether lockdowns worked to control the virus in a way that is scientifically verifiable. Based on the following studies, the answer is no and for a variety of reasons: bad data, no correlations, no causal demonstration, anomalous exceptions, and so on. There is no relationship between lockdowns (or whatever else people want to call them to mask their true nature) and virus control. "

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

I the end, we either take the leap in believing that people can make reasonable judgments to protect themselves without being ordered, or we stop believing in humanity.  Ultimately I’m a Humanist. Do what supports humanity.  

52 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I the end, we either take the leap in believing that people can make reasonable judgments to protect themselves without being ordered, or we stop believing in humanity.  Ultimately I’m a Humanist. Do what supports humanity.  

Free choice supports humanity, equity boy.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Lab rats don't have a choice whereas human beings have to request a vaccine.

I don't regard you as a rat, do you think I am?

They put a rat in front of a maze and let it run for the cheese. They segregate us into rats that will run and the ones that won't. We non-complaint rats get starvation rations until we're ready to run the maze. They'll segregate and starve us until we're ready. That's the choice.

In general though humans as lab rats is a metaphor that's going to make less sense the more you twist it. But in it's original sense it's dead on. There's a way we can see humans treated like lab rats in service of an experimental vaccine.

15 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

In general though humans as lab rats is a metaphor that's going to make less sense the more you twist it. 

So stop twisting, the more you do the more you have to invoke things like the shadowy controlling forces of THEY.

They put a rat in front of a maze and let it run for the cheese. They segregate us into rats that will run and the ones that won't. We non-complaint rats get starvation rations until we're ready to run the maze. They'll segregate and starve us until we're ready.

Is THEY an acronym like SPECTRE? (Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion.) 

They are the ones putting ideas in the back of your mind like equity is a good idea or "building back better" doesn't mean ripping down the infrastructure that built the most successful societies in the history of humanity. Or has you convinced "Moving Forward" is a dandy slogan without considering what you're leaving behind.

You hear their voices you just don't bother paying attention to where they're coming from and think that qualifies you to mock those of us attentive and curious enough identify that omnipresent voice as "they."

They is anybody registered as a member of the Club of Rome. It's the UN, the EU, the IMF, WHO, the Global Resetters, social media, corporate media, any corporate monopoly etc. And it's their mass formation psychosis suffering puppets that repeat their narrative like its fact. Which means it's kind of you.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

They is anybody registered as a member of the Club of Rome. It's the UN, the EU, the IMF, WHO, the Global Resetters, social media, corporate media, any corporate monopoly etc.

Where is the membership registry for THEY kept? Who chairs the organization and how is it structured, are board members elected or drawn from a hat?  

Edited by eyeball

This experience shows that the instruments and mechanisms of accountability of the authorities to the society were not sufficiently strong to begin with. And at the time of a challenge they failed in most democratic countries; the ones that managed to maintain reason-based, balanced responsible and accountable attitude are a small minority. It can be a wake-up call; or another marker on the downward slope of contemporary democracies.