The Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation

39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Indeed...I recall spending a few YEARS listening to these leftists ass-wipes say that Trump was guilty. They were wrong...as they always are.

Yep. It must be traumatic experience for those people to find out how much they've been lied to about Trump. Now they have learned.

- OftenWrong

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shady said:

Major retractions by the Washington Post.

They belch out a few years worth of never-substantiated slander & lies, win a Pulitzer Prize for it, retract some of the bullshit, keep the Pulitzer. The Pulitzer committee doesn't want to lose all credibility so they won't take it back and give it to someone else.

Bright side - whoever started the "Hillary is a Lizard" story might get a Pulitzer as well. 

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yep. It must be traumatic experience for those people to find out how much they've been lied to about Trump. Now they have learned.

- OftenWrong

For leftists, getting lied to, shrieking those lies & insults at other people, and then being proven to be wrong is the new normal. 

It has happened on almost every major topic of the last 10 years and they just keep repeating the cycle because they don't care, because they're addicts.

Just like a heroin addict will ignore the feces in the living room that they are squatting in, leftists will ignore the egg on their faces from the last round of lies that they propagated and they'll just shriek about the next round because all that they care about is the high. 

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Great segment on the corruption of the mainstream media.  They push a false narrative for 5 years, and then move on with almost complete silence after it falls apart.

That actually was a pretty great video.

I like the fact that the interviewers asked good questions and then let Greenwald talk without interrupting, interjecting, trying to beat him to the punch, etc. 

This video should be required viewing for all of the leftists who promoted the Russian collusion drivel over the past 4 years, but of course they're not showing up here anymore. 

I wasn't as quick as Greenwald and some others to dismiss Russiagate, I waited a bit longer for the evidence to sort itself out, but I feel like collusion was down to a 1% possibility from early 2017 onwards. 

Of course there was always the weekly bullSchifft proclamation: "There is bombshell evidence coming out this weekend..." which would initially raise the likelihood by 10%, then by 5%, then by 1%, but then eventually it just reinforced the fact that collusion was all a farce. 

Our Che Guevara T-Shirt toting crew has not much to say...nor do the Democrats and media...hoping you forget quickly that they lied for 4 years straight to ruin the Trump Presidency and steal the 2020 election in order to bring Marxism to America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BeaverFever good to see you that you were back here posting today old pal. Do you still believe in Russian collusion? Do you finally understand why we were saying "it was actually Hillary that colluded with Russians" this whole time?

I know that the truth takes a really long in getting around to leftists, but surely you're aware of the latest round of damage to the "credibility" of your Dems, the FBI, Hillary, NYT/WashPo, etc? ?

Would you like to make any apologies, or comment on what it feels like to be completely stooged by the sources that you trusted entirely?

Do you feel like you can still trust the people who lied to you this whole time? I'm just curious. 

It’s useless arguing with fringe whackjobs on the internet especially ones whose lives are so empty they post on here 50 times a day which is why I don’t waste my time on here much anymore. 

I’ll just leave it with an excerpt from conservative columnist Max Boot:

“Trump and his right-wing media chorus have been loudly proclaiming that the entire “Trump-Russia collusion narrative” was “phony” and that he was the victim of a “hoax” perpetrated by the Democrats, the media and the FBI.

Nice try — but it won’t fly. The Steele dossier is a sideshow. Like many raw intelligence reports, it was full of uncorroborated information — a lot of which doesn’t check out. But the Steele dossier did not launch the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election, and discrediting it does not undermine the evidence that the Kremlin helped Trump win the election with his campaign’s eager encouragement and cooperation. You can debate whether this constituted “collusion,” a word with no legal definition. You can’t deny that there was extensive collaboration — at least not without resorting to bald-faced lies….There is much, more in the lengthy Senate report about Trump’s ties to Russia. All of it makes a mockery of efforts to claim that there was no collusion between the campaign and the Kremlin. Sorry, Republicans: The Steele dossier might be tarnished, but the evidence of collusion — or, if you prefer, collaboration — remains as damning as ever. There is a very good reason that Mueller documented multiple instances of obstruction of justice by Trump — offenses for which he should still be prosecuted. The former president had plenty to cover up.”

On 11/18/2021 at 5:14 PM, BeaverFever said:

It’s useless arguing with fringe whackjobs on the internet especially ones whose lives are so empty they post on here 50 times a day which is why I don’t waste my time on here much anymore. 

I’ll just leave it with an excerpt from conservative columnist Max Boot:

“Trump and his right-wing media chorus have been loudly proclaiming that the entire “Trump-Russia collusion narrative” was “phony” and that he was the victim of a “hoax” perpetrated by the Democrats, the media and the FBI.

Nice try — but it won’t fly. The Steele dossier is a sideshow. Like many raw intelligence reports, it was full of uncorroborated information — a lot of which doesn’t check out. But the Steele dossier did not launch the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election, and discrediting it does not undermine the evidence that the Kremlin helped Trump win the election with his campaign’s eager encouragement and cooperation. You can debate whether this constituted “collusion,” a word with no legal definition. You can’t deny that there was extensive collaboration — at least not without resorting to bald-faced lies….There is much, more in the lengthy Senate report about Trump’s ties to Russia. All of it makes a mockery of efforts to claim that there was no collusion between the campaign and the Kremlin. Sorry, Republicans: The Steele dossier might be tarnished, but the evidence of collusion — or, if you prefer, collaboration — remains as damning as ever. There is a very good reason that Mueller documented multiple instances of obstruction of justice by Trump — offenses for which he should still be prosecuted. The former president had plenty to cover up.”

The Steele dossier wasn't 'tarnished', it was absolute bunk, which Hillary paid a British spy to get from a Russian. That's your Russian collusion story right there, plain as day.

The FBI presented it to a FISA court judge as 'partially verified and corroborated' evidence when that was known to be a lie (Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty to that - he was their fall guy) and they actually knew that the person who created the info in the first place was the same person who leaked the false info to the media (that's the false corroboration, fyi). The Dossier was the only 'solid' evidence that they presented to the FISA court to get warrants to spy, and they used it 4 times when they knew it was all fake. This wasn't a case of 'show me the crime and I'll find the man', it was a case of 'show me the man and we'll find the crime' - classic KGB stuff, and the FBI is based on the KGB's tactics. 

Aside from the dossier, and the lying by the FBI lawyer and Hillary's lackey at Perkins Coie to get warrants to spy on Americans who were actually American spies, there was nothing to Russian collusion at all. 

Every week when Adam Schiff trotted out to tell Americans that "a Russian collusion bombshell is coming this weekend" it was just another lie to string little lib turds along. At the very end, after hundreds of weeks of pending bombshells, nothing landed. The FBI had no evidence of collusion at all after 4 years of smearing the president. That's their own words. "No evidence of collusion." They can say that they had a hunch, and you can believe them, they can hold their breath and stomp their feet and refuse to say that their report exonerated Trump, but they also pleaded G U I L T Y to committing crimes to push what they knew to be a false narrative. 

You're the last person on earth who doesn't know that it was all a farce.

Based on the content of your posts it only stands to reason that your math sucks, but FWIW I have between 3-4 posts on here per day, same as you. Buuuuut... I can understand how you feel like I prove you wrong 50x a day. Makes sense.